Sunday, September 29, 2024

Fabulous Summer Host Prologue Part 2 (Abridged)

Flashback!
Hakumen: IT'S AN EMERGENCY
Literally the first thing out of Hakumen's mouth at a Tycoons meeting.

Cait Sith: W-what, are we at war?
Hakumen: It's about the TSL!
Hakumen immediately notices the people who don't know what she's talking about.

Hakumen: Come on, you know what that is!
Gyumao: It's that indoor summer resort Hakumen and I made together.
Hakumen: Yes, that! But then Andvari had to go make HIS resort and how DARE he improve upon our perfection!

Ophion: Can you get to the point?
Hakumen: Oh okay then. Let's kick his ass!
Nobody reacts. Well, except for Licht.

Licht: Nooo, if we do that then--
Hakumen: Now now, I mean in business.
Lucifuge: Nice! One question: why are the rest of us here then?
Hakumen: I'd like the whole guild to collab this time. Also Xolotl, you know what the service resort needs more of?
Xolotl: U-uhh, consideration and effort? EEP!
Hakumen: You're not wrong, but are you suggesting I be nice while managing things? Melusine, what do you think?
Melusine: ...I think there's more than one answer, but I believe you're referring to competition?
Hakumen: Yes! Let's compete with our ideas and make the TSL C-Side Resort even better! I've asked non-managers here too, but you're all in right?
Xolotl: D-do I have to?
Hakumen: Yes, try to steal the top out from under us!
Ophion: Ha, I will join!
Takeminakata: W-wait, where is this gonna happen?
Hakumen: The beaches at Odaiba!

Present
Ophion: And that's what happened. I came here to invite your help since a summer host club is a totally new idea!
Ophion sneaks a look at MC.

MC: Yeah I guess it is / Inconceivable! / Oh okay. What'd everyone else say?
Y'golonac: Ya decidin' offa that?
Ophion: WIIIIFE! I have a question as I believe most people are plotting and scheming and worrying about getting first place.
Y'golonac: Oh no I'm bein' ignored!
Ophion: Lucifuge is asking Akihabara's golem master to make some sort of golem house contraption. I believe the guildmaster sent a proxy to ask for help making some trick art labyrinth. The people not asking the Creators for help have gone to the Entertainers instead. Cait Sith's planning some abandoned school haunted house. Xolotl wants to make an audience participation musical? And yet he cried in worry about being casted too. And Aizen's going to put on a lame, preachy radio program.
MC: They all sound awesome!

Y'golonac: Okay, I'mma go too, maybe find sumthin' nice to eat!
Tsukuyomi: (while thinking) Okay, we'll be happy to help. Except Y'golonac will supervise because I can't leave Kabukicho.
Y'golonac: WHAT
Tsukuyomi: What? You help out with management here too don't you?
Y'golonac: 'cuz you won't. Are ya doin' this to sleep through the day?
Tsukuyomi: (Night Emperor's Charisma smiles) Partly. The other part is because I think it'll be good for your character development.
Y'golonac: Didn't ya say the same thing when ya made me take care of MC...?
Tsukuyomi: Did I? You really have developed your character a lot and changed since then!
MC stands as Y'golonac's equal instead of being an offering. Tsukuyomi looks at them.

Tsukuyomi: Also you came to apologize, right? You'll need to show some good faith then and do this without using your special power.
Y'golonac: I've been dun tricked!

Ophion: Hang on, you can't expect this to work without you, Tsukuyomi. You're the number one host.
Y'golonac: HEY! I'm number two here!
Ophion: How good can you be without using your power?
Y'golonac: GASP! Ya wanna see yerself!?
Tsukuyomi: Y'golonac is great as a host and manager, I promise.
Ophion: But still... wait, are you saying this is going to be good for Y'golonac's character development as a host?
MC: He could be number one host, I've seen him work hard for it fighting it out.
Ophion: WIIIIFE! Hmm, you make sense! If we are doing a competition, we should have more participants! Tsukuyomi I still want you to join, but on a different team than Y'golonac's. Go be a boss character for him to fight!
Tsukuyomi: Hmm, that sounds like fun...

Tsukuyomi calls for Tetsuya and Suzuka.
Suzuka: What's up?
Tsukuyomi: Question. Can you two hold the fort while I'm out?
Tetsuya: You seriously expect us to fill in for you?
Tsukuyomi: Don't think I haven't noticed when you secretly help out. You've got charms on my level.
Suzuka: I'm kicking your ass if you're calling out to go napping.
Tsukuyomi explains he'll be working elsewhere and somehow convinces them of this.

Suzuka: Oh, okay then.
Tetsuya: We'll survive, I guess. Get our names out while you're off.
Tsukuyomi thanks Tetsuya and Suzuka! ...in kisses.

Tetsuya and Suzuka: WHAT THE HELL MAN (punches Tsukuyomi and leaves)
Tsukuyomi: It's cool, their love language is violence. Oof.

Ophion: Everything seems in order then. One more thing! I want MC, my WIIIIFE to join in on this as well.
Y'golonac: Back off, MC is MINE!
Ophion: Who ARE you to MC anyways!?
MC: nothing / roommates? / my adoptive daddy
---
(A) Y'golonac: Why ya gotta be so cold, MC!?
(BC) Y'golonac looks smug.
---
Ophion: Hmph. You've been with MC all this time and somehow never saw their host potential? MC, show him what you've got while I be the customer!
MC: uhhh / (be excited and get changed) / Pazuzu impression!

Later
Tsukuyomi: Welcome Ophion. MC, greet him.
MC: Hello I'm MC. This way please.
Ophion: Ooh, nice. What service will you do?
MC: I've been counting the days until I saw you / It's punishment time, lizard boy / meeeh. effort
(A) Ophion: Me too. How shall I love you? Shall I give you a token of my love or pour it out for you?
MC: both / (take his hand and look into his eyes) / give me all your love
Ophion: Yes! YES!
(B) Ophion: Oh, you plan to top ME? I can take it!
And then Ophion comes in closer!

(C) Ophion: Oh you know how to play with me so well. How about I get you into the mood?
And then Ophion tries to push MC down!

Y'golonac: Oh my gawd STAAWP!
Ophion: Rude. Are you a helicopter parent or something?
Y'golonac: Shut up, you. MC, he's dangerous!
Ophion: I have no issue playing along with your terrible parent act. Shall I force you to accept my relationship with MC?
Y'golonac: UGH this guy is totally the type to barge in and act like he owns the place!
Tetsugyuu and Ellie walk over.
Ellie: So like opening up a new store elsewhere is cool and all, but why does MC need to go?
Tetsugyuu: Yeah!
Ellie: And why do they need to be a host? What if they get all the freaks who ask to suck their blood and--actually that sounds good right now.
MC: QUEEN FREAK / God, I'll be fine! / it's okay

Tsukuyomi: Hmm. Maybe we need a bodyguard too then. You come with us, Tetsugyuu. And uh...Shino, can you come over here?
Shino: Understood. I shall guard you with my very life.
MC: HELP?? / Nice / Stop treating me like a baby!
Ellie: Then I want to go with MC too!
Tsukuyomi: But it's going to be a day job and we can't both be away from Kabukicho.
Ellie: I guess...but if anything happens to MC I will kill everyone in this room and then myself.
Since Ophion has already asked Tsukuyomi to go, Ellie resigns herself into staying.

Tsukuyomi: Okay Y'golonac, you're in charge of organizing everything.
Y'golonac: By myself!?
Tsukuyomi: We can't send help from out here, so we'll need to hire temp people. I'll handle my own team, you fill out yours.
MC: do you even know anyone / Good luck, Y'golonac! / what do I do?
Tsukuyomi: Could you help Y'golonac's team?
MC: Okay / aww, I wanted to be with you~ / fiiiine
(B) Tsukuyomi: Aww, thanks. But there's something only you can do.

Tsukuyomi: Shino, Tetsugyuu, you two join the host lineups too. You'll be on Team--
Shino and Tetsugyuu: We want to be on Team MC!
Shino: I must repay MC for helping me when I knew nothing of Kabukicho!
Tetsugyuu: And I gotta help Boss for all the help they gave me!
Tsukuyomi: Aww, no one wants to be on my team.
Shino and Tetsugyuu RPS to figure out who goes where. Shino wins!

Shino: YES I W--ahem, I will cut down down any threats who approach you. Be at ease, milord.
Tetsugyuu: WAAAH Boss I loooost!
Shino: Go away! It should be ME getting MC's attention!
Y'golonac: Oh gawd how am I gonna do this?
MC: Ophion are you sure about this? / (facepalm) / Let's do this!
Ophion: Maybe I asked the wrong people... Well whatever, I'll win if I have MC as a host!
Tsukuyomi: We'll make it happen. Right, Y'golonac?
Y'golonac: I-I'll show ya! MC, we gotta fill our lineup!
Tsukuyomi: Oh right, me too. How am I doing this...?
And that's how Y'golonac became a seasonal host manager.

End of Episode

No comments:

Post a Comment