Sunday, October 6, 2024

Live A Hero Heroes Battle Arena Pre-Battle Skits (Abridged)

Team Random Summer Collection
Andrew: Next up...oh, you're here MC?
Hisaki: Figures, what with the grand prize!
Marfik: Yeah, my survey team told me to get me!
Gaius: I can't believe I had to change out of my wetsuit for this. Whatever, I need natural lake preservation money.
Hisaki: I'll do my best too!
Marfik: Haha, nice! Me too!
Andrew: Deploying battle systems! This is exciting!
BATTLE START

Team Intellectuals
Flamier: Ohhh, that red hot flash when you took your shot, Roiker! Don't you agree it's beautiful MC?
Roiker: U-uh, did you have to pair me up with something so dangerous in that sentence? Santetsu, Kyoichi. We're about to start the next fight, get ready.
Kyoichi: 'kay! Santetsu, stop reading and join the party already!
Santetsu: No. And stop pushing, we literally just met today.
Kyoichi: Damn, harsh! But also weirdly arousing...
Santetsu: Weirdo. Uggggh, this sucks.
Roiker: Can we just...get into formation already?
Flamier: I'm going to throw all the bombs right now!
Santetsu, Roiker, and Kyoichi: NO WAIT STOP
BATTLE START

Team Chocolate Circus
Yasuhiko: Wow MC, you're here too? No mercy, I got a circus to keep up! Let's go Vul... Jo... what are we calling you again?
Vulpecula: I'm Giovanni, remember? ...how did I end up here? I must be getting soft.
Furlong: O-oh! Hello MC, let's have a good match... why did I agree to this? Well, I can do this! I can do this!
Blue: Yeah you'll need to get in the game or we're screwed. Go easy on us! Hey Bro, get ready too!
Yasuhiko: Stop calling me Bro, dammit!
BATTLE START

Team Bears (and Gammei)
Gorou: Oh, hey MC. Wow you got far. Here for the grand prize?
Polaris Mask: Too bad, we're gonna win with the greatest tag team ever!
Borealis: Loud. I came all this way because I heard I could see MC. Well, I've seen MC and now I'm leaving.
Polaris Mask: Oh come on man, I need you for Team Great Abyss!
Gammei: WHY AM I HERE!?
Polaris Mask: Haha, Tsukinowa means bear!
Polaris: Oh. Communicating with him is a waste of time. Got it.
Gammei: I still don't get why I'm here, but fine! I'm winning for my meal ticket tomorrow!
Gorou: If I win, I'm getting enough booze to fill a bathtub.
Polaris Mask: Right, bring it on MC!
BATTLE START

Team Girl Squad (and Viscunam)
Viscunam: Gwahaha, my super power sound system is completed! Everyone will remember me now!
Sensettia: Yeah, sure, right. You've just stood there all day!
Anna: Yeah, Vikky! Like, come on, party it up with us!
Hitomi: Oh, how about we have a victory concert after this?
Anna: OMG Hitomimi, that sounds SO awesome!
Hitomi: Yay, here's to our new temp collab unit!
Viscunam: Girlies, what are you doing without me...?
Sensettia: Aw, don't worry about it Vikky. You can take center stage!
Anna: Okay everybody, let's kick it up!
BATTLE START

Team Procy's Gang (and Hydoor)
Hydoor: Damn, you made it this far MC? Figures.
Procy: Okay sorry MC, but I HAVE to win because my bar is in the red!
Phein: Procyon, I don't think that's something you say out loud in public.
Hydoor: I don't care about the money, I'm just here to pay you back for your help. Let's do this thing!
Gomeisa: Wow, Hydoor! Me going to dance support hard for everyone!
Hydoor: I'll be DPS! I can flood the field if I have to!
Phein: Don't...I suppose that means we need to win before he tries that.
Gomeisa: It okay! If field ocean, me carry you on shoulders!
Phein: ...Procyon, we're taking point and going in hard and fast. Got it?
Procyon: Right, probably the best idea. Let's show MC how we fight in the slum hood and GET THAT MONEY!
BATTLE START

Team Virtual Festa Royale
Rexer: MC, I knew we'd see each other here!
Cerastium: Impressive. But we've been training and won't be losing!
Toshu: Those blinded by wealth and fame cannot fight in top shape and thus will lose...but you know as much already.
Shaft: In this arena, we need both individual strength AND teamwork! I'm glad we can face off like this!
Rexer: Right, now we just have to let the moves do the talking!
Cerastium: Right. Let's keep at it until the end!
Shaft: No holding back today!
Cerastium: See our justice!
Toshu: Behold what lies beyond serene clarity!
Rexer: Game on!
BATTLE START
(there is technically more in the rerun but it's mostly congratulatory fluff I don't feel like going over)

No comments:

Post a Comment