Sunday, January 16, 2022

Live A Hero Chapter 4 Episode 13: Direct Lightning Strike (Abridged)

Space
Broker: Oh no, they killed an Observer again. I must give a strongly worded warning and wag my finger the next time we meet. But an Observer that weak isn't worth getting that upset about. If MC stays alive and well, that universe is salvageable. I shall recline on my space chair and continue watching just like I have been this entire time.
Earth
Huckle: Pain... (flump)
Mokdai: DIRECTOR HUCKLE!
MC: OH NO DIRECTOR ARE YOU OKAY!?
Akashi: Hang on I'm com--(dodges)--whoa!
Monster Procys block the way
Crowne Alter: Bitch, you wanna get over here you talk to the guards.
Monster Procys multiply again.

Akashi: Why won't these things die already!?
Ryekie: Get out of the way! Huckle, hang in there!
MC: Ryekie, the tentacle is coming from the front! Stop!
Ryekie: Wha--(smacked into a wall)--gahh!
Sui: So we have to avoid the tentacle and destroy the monsters to get over there...?
Mokdai: N-no way, we can't deal with all that! B-but then...!
Crowne Alter: Nice. Dance for me, dipshits!

Crowne: What did you just do to Huckle!?
Melide: Forced Observer separation...
Yoshiori: And what the hell is that!?
Melide: Observers are what happens when you fuse two people from different universes into one being. It's like having two souls in one body. They just pulled one of them away by force...and destroyed it, killing the other person that was inside Huckle. The original person's personality has died, leaving an empty shell...
Crowne: OH MY GOD
Monomasa: How can you be so cruel to other people!? How can you be so calm after killing someone so terribly!?

Crowne Alter: Are you really asking me that? I hate everyone besides me and wish they'd drop dead. You know how it is, right Sui?
Sui: ...! (stiffens and looks away in shame)
Crowne Alter: Tch, pussy. But then again, that's just like you. Oh right, you're getting in the way. Eat it! (kicks Huckle in the chest repeatedly)
Huckle: Agh! Can't...move..!
Ryekie: S-stop! Huckle, run!
Crowne Alter: Look, he said run! Run, fat boy, run! C'mon! Run like a bitch!
Huckle: Urgh! Ungh! (gets kicked down a hole in the ground) Aaahhh...!
Ryekie: HUCKLE! Damn you...!

Crowne Alter: HA HA! Why don't you do something about it, Zap the Justice!? Gonna let someone die again, just like Back Then!?
Ryekie: !!!
Akashi: Ryekie, we'll handle the mobs! You go get the director!
Crowne Alter: Stop struggling and die already! Don't think your stupid plans will save anything!
Monster Procy: (hits Akashi)
Akashi: Agh!
Mokdai: Oh no!

Huckle: E-everyone! Calm down, I'm still okay! Focus on the Monsters...!
MC: Director, something's behind you!
Huckle: Wha...!?
Giant tentacle comes in and splits into four to sweep around. Huckle attempts to evade it in vain.
Huckle: B-body can't move right...!
Melide: Yoshiori! Shoot near that street light!
Yoshiori: Eat space lead! ...I'm hitting something but it isn't reacting! I'm going in! Hang in there a bit longer!
Melide: Oh no! You won't make it in time!
Huckle is getting dragged into the Monster's mouth along with a bunch of rubble.
Huckle: Agh...!
MC: NO
Monster: nom
Ryekie: ...!!! HUUUUCKLLLLEEEEE!!!

Inside the Monster
Huckle: ...huh? Oh. Right. The giant thing ate me. Well that was sad of me. I couldn't move around right at all... My body's starting to disappear. I wish I could have...said goodbye to him...at least.
Back outside
Ryekie: Hu...ckle...
Akashi: ...oh my god.
Mokdai: The giant monster...it...
Sui: We have to defeat it to save him...
Crowne Alter: HAHAHAHA! What can maggots like you guys do!? You talked big, but in the end you're all GARBAGE. Now I just gotta swat one last pest and--
Someone is behind Crowne Alter and raises their hand.
Crowne Alter: Wait wha--(SUCKER PUNCHED)

Crowne is standing above Crowne Alter, breathing heavily and bleeding from the hand she punched with.
MC: Crowne!?
Monomasa: Stop, it's too dangerous!
Crowne Alter: BITCH! You think you're hot shit slipping under my radar and--
Crowne: You really can't be me.
Crowne Alter: ...wat
Crowne: If you think I'd turn out to be a twisted piece of trash like you, I'd have killed myself a long time ago!
Crowne Alter: ...YOU SHUT UP! You aren't even a hero or an Observer, cocky ass pansy!
Crowne: Wha--ahh!?
Crowne Alter pushes Crowne back and over, then starts mercilessly beating on her. The robo arms pin Crowne and prevent her from defending herself, so blood starts flying with every hit.

Sui: Stop, she'll die!
Crowne Alter: Die...? Oh wait, right...I can kill her too with no problems. Things can be balanced out in other ways even if she's a parallel life. (tosses Crowne over to Monster Procy)
Crowne: Augh! (cough)
Crowne Alter: You're Monster food next. Don't worry, everyone else will be too, soon.
Crowne: Ugh, ahh...!
MC: Oh no! / That scum!

Ryekie: How dare you look down on life so horribly! I'll stop you in your tracks!
Ryekie: MC, your orders! I'm taking everything I have and throwing it all into beating them!
Phone: bwooong
MC: huh
Phone: high pitch sheening
MC: oh my god it's burning up!
Phone: (starts cracking from the heat)
MC: I HAVE TO CUT THE POWER
Phone: Exceedingly strong path found. Reconnect? For: Zap the Justice
MC: wait what the hell is this new window!?
Ryekie: MC, what's going on!? Tell me what to do!
MC: Is this a new path found from Ryekie and my feelings? ...whatever, let's go for it! (tap)

Akashi: Hey wait what's happening? Why's Ryekie shining!?
Mokdai: MY EYES
Thunder and lightning wrap around Ryekie, flashing pale blue light several times as bright as daylight.
Crowne Alter: WHAT
MC: (feels like they're being pulled into the sky by gravity forces) OW WHAT
Something like a black hole has opened above.
MC: No really, what!? I'm not gonna get sucked in by that!
Ryekie: Raaaah!!! (FLASH)

Sui: Ryekie?
Monomasa: He's gone...
MC: Where did he go?
The black hole and gravity effect is gone too.
MC: what the hell just happened
Crowne Alter: ...wait was that just some bluff? Waste of my goddamn time
Something SLAMS into the ground and the Giant Monster roars.
Crowne Alter: wait wha
MC: The tentacle that got Huckle got cut down!
Monster Procy: (gets blown up)
Crowne: h-huh
Crowne Alter: What's going on now!? Wait...
???: Raaaagghhh!!!
A light zooms back to the ground, then fades to reveal...
EX Ryekie: The lightning of justice that tears the heavens is now here! I am ZAP THE JUSTICE!
MC: R-Ryekie? / Justice? / What!?
(C) Mokdai: J-Justice!? What's that new form...!?

EX Ryekie: I dunno what happened, but I know MC gave me new power at least! There's more power going through my body than I've ever felt, and now I'm here to kick evil's ass!
Yoshiori: What!? Is this a new Observer thing!?
Melide: No, not all Observers can do that. Normally connecting a path to a host universe and writing over a current transformation like that would tear you apart and suck you into that universe. But MC could do that...?
EX Ryekie: ...guys, let me handle all this. (points at Crowne Alter) This is war! All your attacks on Exio! All your insults and assaults on us and your attacks on Crowne! And all you did to my long time partner Huckle! You're gonna pay for EVERYTHING!
Crowne: Ryekie...
Crowne Alter: Eat shit, bastard! You don't get to talk big just 'cuz you learned to control your power a little! And you, MC! Lick my pointy ass shoes, trash! You ain't better than me!

Crowne Alter raises their hand to Monster Procy, fusing them all back together. Dark sparks scatter from it as it stands in front of Ryekie.
Mokdai: Oh no it's powering up!
Monomasa: He wants us to leave it to him. It'd be pointless to get ourselves endangered.
Sui: B-but...
Akashi: ...I get it. Ryekie's putting his pride on the line for this.
EX Ryekie: Yeah, I got this! I'll win for sure! MC, we'll do this together!
MC: Okay!
Crowne Alter: Know your goddamned place!
EX Ryekie: You've destroyed and hurt people while indulging in your own desires! You've trampled on lives and freedom as you selfishly called them in your way! You are evil, and you are going down NOW!
BATTLE START

No comments:

Post a Comment