Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Live A Hero Chapter 4 Episode 12: The S Class Hero's Achilles' Heel (Abridged)

Little Monsters: REEE
Exio: Yoshiori, corner and eliminate them.
Yoshiori: Okay! Your asses are mine, worms! Bang bang!
The smaller monsters get driven into a net placed in a dead end.
Sui: You're trapped now! Go for it guys!
Akashi: Akashi Fire, ignite!
Ryekie: Ryekie Thunder, crash!
Monsters: (ded)
Akashi: Alright!
Huckle: I'm surprised Exio's improv strategy is working so well.
Exio: I'm just using what's already there and telling Yoshiori what to do with it.

Melide: Exio, more are coming from behind.
Exio: Oh. Can you handle the tentacle?
Monomasa. Understood. Melide, your orders.
Melide: Okay. It's moving too fast for me though.
Huckle: Dodge, then counter. Use that wall in the upper right and attack after it swings by.
Monomasa: Understood. Hup!
Melide: Aah! (falls from quaking)
Huckle: (catches her) You okay? That was a big one.
Melide: Y-yes, thank you. And sorry...
Huckle: It's fine. You aren't good at operating in battles are you? Plus you're tired. I can handle this.
Melide: ...okay then.

MC: what reliable adults / wow those two
Yoshiori: HA! Exio's a top class Operator! He can do this stuff in his sleep.
Akashi: so how bad DO you want to get into Exio's pants?
Yoshiori: S-SHUT UP it ain't like that!
Mokdai: yeah sure whatever, we are fighting for our lives and homes here, a little help!?
Sui: More incoming from two different directions!
Exio: I'll take the right side then. MC, you take the left. Hmm...Sui, Yoshiori. You two come with me?
MC: Okay!

Exio: You are improving greatly. Good luck over there.
Exio has turned the battle in your favor. Splitting the party around is cutting down on the number of mobs and makes it possible to handle the tentacle.

Huckle: Exio seems really experienced at this. Who is he really?
Monomasa: I only know that he's a Back Alley Operator who's been through wars. He can get you through hard spots if you rely on him though. He's that smart.
MC: weird. What kind of life did he have?
Monomasa: !
Monomasa: Exio, get away from there!
Exio: Wha--(STABBED)

MC: Oh my god!
There is a spear shoved through Exio's body. He's coughing up blood.
Melide: AAAAHHHH
Yoshiori: W-w-wha
Huckle: There's another one! Ryekie!
Ryekie: On it! (jumps up and behind Exio to knock down another spear shot)
Exio: (coughs up more blood)
Yoshiori: EXIOOOOO (attempts to pull the spear out)
Monomasa: STOP THAT! He'll bleed out if you take the spear out!
Yoshiori: But...!
Sui: I'll handle it! (cuts off the ends of the spear with her threads, then wraps what's left and Exio's body with string)

Sui: Okay, it should be okay to carry him around. It's only going to stay that way while I'm still in hero mode though...
Monomasa: ...sorry. Thank you.
Melide: Ahhh!
Mokdai: Melide, calm down! Exio's still okay! We can get him fixed up, I promise!
Akashi: ! Who's there!?
???: Shut your filthy mouth, bitch.
Crowne: ! That voice!
MC: I knew it!

Crown Alter appears.
Crowne Alter: There you assholes are. Do you know how much time it took to get here? And Exio didn't even die!
Yoshiori: BITCH
Crowne: Oh piss off you big gorilla. The quicker he bites the dust the quicker I can blow this doomed joint.
Mokdai: Doomed? What?
MC: Yeah, what?
Crowne Alter: I'll never tell you third rate Observer~.
Akashi: Does literally every thing you say have to be a cuss or putdown!? I'm not gonna let you kill the old man!
Melide: ...Akashi
Crowne Alter: What, did your balls drop or something? Here. (summons Monster Procy that promptly splits into clones)

Sui: Oh no!
Ryekie: Get ready guys! MC!
MC: Got it!
Huckle: I'll back you all up too! Get Exio and Melide somewhere safe in the meantime.
Yoshiori: I will! EXIOOOOO!
Melide: M-me too? But...
Mokdai: ...you can barely stand now. It's too dangerous for you to stay like that.
Melide: ...okay. I'm sorry.
Yoshiori, Exio, and Melide retreat.
Huckle: That Procy thing is gross.
At least 20 Monster Procys are on the field.
Crowne: Okay, we'll play here. THEN I'll go shove Exio into another dimension. And by another dimension I mean kill.
Akashi: You'll never get your way!
MC: Let's go everyone!
BATTLE START (more happens afterwards)

Five Monster Procys remain.
Ryekie: Okay, the numbers are even now!
Akashi: I burned a lot of energy, but I can keep going!
Mokdai: We can't afford to lose! I gotta keep up here!
Sui: ...if you're going to keep going, then no mercy from me!
Monomasa: Heh. How reliable.
Crowne Alter: How are you punks doing so much better than last time? There's less of you than before! Oh whatever. Smash them! 

MC: Get ready you guys!
Akashi: Right! Mokdai, let's get the one up front!
Mokdai: Okay!
Sui: The tentacle is coming from that building's shadow! Monomasa!
Monomasa: Understood. Hah!
Crowne Alter: Oh, team work. God dammit. That can't be it tho.
Akashi: I missed! Justice!
Ryekie: Right! Huckle, gimme 3000 VP!
Huckle: Okay! Careful with the resources! Fire at that pole in five seconds! You should destroy them all if you do!
Ryekie: Got it! Ryekie Thunderclap, zap! (destroys the two Procys that ran from Akashi)
MC: Alright! You two are awesome!
Ryekie: Yep! Don't underestimate how great Huckle and I are together!
Huckle: Don't stop to brag, there's still three of them!
Ryekie: Let's get the rest of them!

Crowne Alter: hmmmm. Okay then. (disappears)
MC: wait what!?
Huckle: Where'd they...
Crowne: Huckle, behind you!
Huckle: Wha--(kicked down)--aahh!
Mokdai: No!
Crowne Alter: It's YOUR goddamn fault you trash tier heroes are getting better
Ryekie: Huckle, I'm com--
Monster Procys block the way.
Akashi: Ryek--we're surrounded!

MC: Akashi, the tentacle's behind you!
Akashi: What!? Aaah!
Monster Procys and the tentacle all start beating the rest of the party back.
Sui: W-what do we do!? My hands are full keeping myself defended!
Mokdai: They keep cutting us off when we try to get closer!
Huckle: ! Don't come this way! Don't split up now!
Mokdai: But...!
Huckle: ...I'll be okay. I know Observers can't use Parallel Weapons, but I was still a Hero for a long time.
Ryekie: Huckle...
Huckle: All of you focus on the Procys and tentacle first! I'll deal with this somehow!
MC: ...okay! Please hang in there!
Huckle: ...thank you. I'm glad you joined our agency.

Crowne Alter: You done with the lameass goodbyes yet
Huckle: Sorry, I talk more as I got older. I'll keep you entertained. I'd like for you to leave as soon as possible.
Crowne Alter: ...your shitty life ends in five minutes!
Crowne Alter slashes with their robo arms, but Huckle springs back two, three times.
Huckle: I used to be an S Class Hero. Don't think my skills meant nothing!
Crowne Alter: Not bad, dick. But I can move that fast in seconds too!
Akashi: Damn I didn't know Huckle could move like that
Monster Procy: (swings)
Ryekie: (saves Akashi) Focus, Akashi!
Akashi: Sorry! We gotta clear these guys out.
Monomasa: I'm glad you haven't changed Huckle.
Sui: Did you say something?
Monomasa: No.

At least ten minutes later
Huckle: (starting to tire out)
Crowne Alter: Damn your first class reflexes.
Huckle: I've walked more than a thousand miles back as a hero. It's a thing I picked up.
Crowne Alter: Yeah yeah I can see. Ass. I also see you getting weaker.
Huckle: !? (notices that he's bleeding from grazes on his forehead)
Huckle: Well I guess I should be glad you didn't actually split my head open.
Crowne Alter: I see you're strong and confident here too. But how about this?
Huckle: Wha--
Crowne Alter: (zooms in and lifts Huckle by the collar)
Akashi: No!
Ryekie: Huckle!
Monster Procys blocks the way.
Ryekie: Out of the goddamn way!

Huckle: Dammit! (attempts to struggle out)
Crowne Alter: I have goddamn robot arms. Gonna try to hit me next?
Huckle: Ngh...!
Crowne Alter: See? You can't. That means you see me as a pussy ass woman. How about I shove this high heel shoe I'm wearing for some reason up your ass for thinking of me like that? (squeezes harder around Huckle's neck)
Huckle: Gaah!
Crowne Alter: Pretty uppity for an Observer with a power level that ain't worth SHIT. Though I guess you're like that over Here too. (raises one of the other robo arms and makes the end of it glow with power charging)
Huckle: Gh...! W-what...
Crowne Alter: Oh, this? How about I erase your raison d'ĂȘtre? (stabs the arm into Huckle's stomach)

Crowne: Oh my god what!?
MC: Director!
Ryekie: HUCKLLLLEEEE!
The robo arm doesn't actually make Huckle bleed, but it is still causing him pain. He looks like he's choking on himself.
Crowne Alter: Nice. Rip and tear! (slowly pulls a dark shadow out of Huckle, the process of which sounds like skin being peeled off until a shadow clone is separated from him)
Yoshiori: W-what the hell is that!?
Melide: Oh no!
Crowne Alter: Ding ding! Girlie over there is right! I'mma kill Observer Huckle!
MC: WHAT!?
Crowne Alter makes a light blade with the robo arm and swings it.
Melide: STOOOOP!!!
MC: !!!
Huckle: AAAAAHHHHH
Observer Huckle is cut up and dissolves like mist in the wind.
End of Episode

No comments:

Post a Comment