Thursday, June 29, 2023

Live A Hero Chocolate Festa Memories Episode 5 (Abridged)

Suhail: ...why am I here? Whatever, time to pick our next target.
Anna: Huh? Su-Su are you, like, leaving?
Suhail stomps back towards his ship.

Purple: B-Boss? You're acting weird...
Red: Why are we letting this Schrodinger's Character go after coming so far to catch them!?
Suhail doesn't seem to care about his minions being confused.

Phein: ...MC! Are you okay?
Procy: What is UP with him?
Anna: So this is, like, really good for us, but... isn't he acting super mega ultra weird?
MC: A small bird Monster just attacked Suhail!
Procy: Hmm. That checks out. Close enough anyways.
Phein: What? A Monster did that to that space pirate?
Procy: Yeah. I've never heard of something like this happening since Suhail didn't get vored but--hey Phein, stop!

Phein runs over to block Suhail.
Suhail: ...what?
Phein: I'm Phein, mercenary and hero. You're Suhail and you like fun things? Let me tell you something funny then. A Monster just stole your memories.
Procy: Stop trying to pick a fight with a space pirate captain!
Phein: I'm not. Suhail does have combat ability, but he hasn't even realized a Monster hurt him. If he couldn't resist it, that makes him a weak person even if he is a space pirate. And I protect the weak.
Procy: And you think calling him weak isn't picking a fight!?
Suhail: Me? Weak? And a Monster actually got one over on me? Ha. You got guts, tiny. (crosses arms) Prove it. (stares)

Phein: ...Exhibit A: you came and tried to kidnap MC, but now you've given up on that and are trying to leave. Exhibit B: your crew is about to burst into tears. Did you forget them too?
Suhail: What...? I have...a crew...?
Suhail looks around. His crew looks at him anxiously.

Suhail: You guys...urk! No wait, I'd never...forget them. And...MC...? I think I remember...ow! Head! Throbbing!
Phein: ...okay, so his memories clearly have been eaten. We need to destroy the Monster that took them before they're gone forever...
MC: You want to help a space pirate? / Yeah, he's still a victim / I wanna help Suhail too.
Phein nods.

Anna: OMG EmmySees is that it!?
Anna points at some strange bird in the sky. That's the one.

MC: Yeah! We gotta take it down quick!
Anna: ...it's flying towards the club buildings and grounds! Let's go!

Suhail: OH SHIT THAT MONSTER TOOK MY MEMORIES! Hah, this is getting good! We just gotta smash it, right? You guys!
Suhail's crew stands straight up.

Suhail: You guys are...my crew, right? That bird's looking for an ass kicking and took my memories. It stole from a space pirate, which means I gotta go after it alone. You know what that means if you're really my boys, right?
Pirates: You think this is the funnest thing ever!
Suhail: Right! I'mma get my memories of you boys back too!
Suhail raises his arm. The pirates cheer.

Anna: Su-Su, like, lost his memories of his crew, right...? And yet he can still keep up the same vibe he talks to them with like before? OMG that is, like, TRUE LOVE~!
Procy: Girl, they just threw down with us.
Suhail: Boys, that bird is all mine! (runs off)
Anna: Hey wait, Su-Su! Guys, let's go!
Procy: Yeah, we still shouldn't leave a villain like him alone .
Phein: Right, neither him nor the Monster. MC, we should go now. Be watchful for Monsters.
MC: I will. Anna, lead the way!
And so the party chases after Suhail.

School grounds
Suhail: Where tf did that thing go
Nobody else is around due to evacuating. Also the overhead display is playing a student made fest ad.

Suhail: I gotta find it before someone else takes it out from under me. It's small enough to just squish, right? ...huh?
Suhail takes notice of one of the displays. Specifically, one advertising for the school ouendan.

Suhail: What? Have I seen something like that before? (thinks)
Suhail: I'll just have to remember later if it was taken from me. Maybe it'll help fight that bird thing.
Suhail closes his eyes, crosses his arms behind his back, and sticks his chest out like a classic ouendan cheerleader. The words cheering, left arm, and friend go through his head as he sorts through his thoughts...

Flashback!
Suhail (narrating): How long ago was it? It was before I awakened as a hero. Villian. Whatever. Anyways, I had no money but I swore to be the best space pirate ever with my own two arms. I still remember the day I landed on the Iron Castle planet, the planet of the machine life forms.
Suhail: So this is Tronesion? They really DID fight a war for forever, huh. Rumors said barely any organic life is around, but I wonder...?
Suhail heads for a ruined city and starts looking at a giant wall.

Suhail: Aha, Tronesion's core must be on the other side!
???: Beep boop, an organic? Natural speech tuning activate!
A big man approaches. He's got cables in his back and arm.

Suhail: ...you're not human. So, you're a robot life form?
???: Yep. I'm Tronesion's control unit and I'm surveilling this place. Organics are forbidden from going inside here for now, sorry. Also, wow you managed to get all the way here! Since you didn't get landing permission...are you lost?
Suhail: What sort of loser gets to the ass end of nowhere by being lost? I got here on my own two feet! Mind moving? There's gotta be something cool in there I gotta see after getting here! (starts moving forward)
???: Did the meaning of the word "no" change?
Suhail: Telling me not to go in makes me want to!
???: Oh, so you do understand. Anyways, wouldn't it be easier to try sneaking in through some (nonexistent) crack in the wall instead of the front door?
Suhail: Pass. Oh yeah, you said you watch this place, right? (bumps fists together)
Suhail: Everything comes up square if I beat your ass, right?
???: ...so illogical. Come on, you can still turn back--
Suhail punches the robot. The robot grazes the punch!

Suhail: What? Damn, you're cool!
???: Sigh, more inefficient work. Are you here to steal planetary resources? That's so boring.
Suhail: !!
Suhail: tf you say? Well damn, this just gets better and better!
???: Removing intruder, beep boop.
Suhail throws hands! The robot blocks for chip damage. This repeats for several days.

Some time later
Suhail: Not bad, dick!
Suhail is sweating and the robot looks beat. But they're still up for continuing. The robot finally feels like speaking again.
???: You're so persistent. Would you just go home already? I can stand in your way, but I wasn't programmed to actually attack. I also have data from the war.
Suhail: Cool. What do I care?
???: This planet's resources would be wasted by you. What would you do with information resources anyway?
Suhail: I don't even want that! I just came here because it seemed awesome! Shouldn't the universe's best space pirate be able to get into the legendary Iron Castle planet Tronesion? Go big or die!
Dramatic morning sunlight! Suhail's eyes look bright still after the past few days.

???: ...your dream is to be the universe's best space pirate? That's awesome.
The robot scans Suhail. Nothing unusual about him physically, but his behavior is different from everyone else he's met so far. Maybe...

???: ...I also have an Order. You could call it my dream. I'm interested in the illogical and unquantifiable thoughts of organics, like your pointless struggling.
The robot disconnects comms with the core system, then holds his hand out to Suhail.

???: Let's make a deal. How about I come with you until I get the data I want? My programming won't let me let you in, but we can go in together.

Suhail: ...wait, so your job ISN'T protecting the wall? (looks at said wall)
???: Other robots can defend the wall, but only I can make my dream come true. I want to know the irrational and illogical like you. And since you call yourself a pirate...wouldn't getting in be awesome in itself?
Suhail: wtf are you on about like seriously
???: I'm saying, let's put together a space pirate crew. If we do that, won't that be the best time for you to get everything on Tronesion?
Suhail stares at the robot's hand.

Suhail: ...HA! You're trying to recruit ME? That's the best thing I've ever heard! You're right that a pirate oughta take everything, so I'm rejecting your offer! I'mma take YOU and we're gonna start a space pirate crew! THEN we'll take the whole damn planet!
Suhail takes the robot's hand and so the Bautista Pirates became a thing. Captain Suhail called the one robot he saw as his friend Vice Captain Tronesion, and so begins their relationship~.

Present
Suhail: Splitting...headache! But...something's missing! My arm...and cheers...connected! Get bent Monster, I'm gonna remember it anyway...!
Suhail concentrates harder!

Tronesion: [Fun, interesting, awesome]...words Suhail uses to describe meeting the new and unknown. Then XHOA those words OUBVs and GVO:I I alone am not enough so IIGBA new StimULus afnbb efficienctly U&*Pb--
Someone is calling. He hears the calling...

Tronesion: Suhail, you need friends and comrades to be the best space pirate. You need more arms, legs, eyes. You can't be satisfied with just this.
Flashes of the wolf crew and MC!

Suhail: Friends...? Those guys are... Almost...there...!
A voice!

MC: Suhail, look out! A Monster is nearby!
MC is here and runs up, putting a hand on Suhail's back!
FLASH

MC: wait WHAT
Visions of a place MC hasn't seen enters their mind. A ruined landscape, a giant wall, a large person.

MC: Is that what Suhail looked like when he was younger!? / A big...robot? / Are these Suhail's memories?
Suhail's eyes pop open as he turns and grabs MC with his mech arm!

Suhail: What the hell did you just do!?
Suhail remembers this feeling of having his memories touched before.

Suhail: Did you just look at my memories!?
Suhail starts smirking as his eyes light up.

Suhail: You trying to take my memories? You got guts, kid! I like you! ...no wait actually. Same ol' MC!

Title Card: The Nearly Forgotten Important Things

MC: You remember!?
Suhail: Well I can't believe all of it, but I do remember the wolfmen and you, MC! You know, the awesome, fun stuff! (thumps chest with his other hand)
Suhail: I HAVE to remember my comrades at least! Time to crush that bird thing, get my memories back, THEN deal with your memory peeking shenanigans!
MC: Hey, I didn't MEAN for that to happen!
Suhail: Oh wow you really DID do it? HA! Well now that you know, you have to come. Your Observation could come in handy!
MC: I've been set up!
Suhail: I go head on, but that was something I copied from my friend! He was a robot, and this arm came from him! I dunno how much you saw but--oh the heroes are here.
Suhail sees the heroes watching out and looking for the Monster.

Phein: MC, Anna! Be careful of the Monster!
Bird Monster: (chirps sinisterly)

Suhail: Huh, can't let them show me up, but I oughta see what they can do!
Anna: I got this! ...hey, isn't the angry bird, like, bigger than before!?
Phein: Maybe it got bigger as it ate more?
Anna: That's a thing!?
Procy: If it is, then we gotta squish it fast! Say hello to my fists!
Procy jumps up to punch out the bird. His Parallel Weapon glows green, and then he pops up in front of the bird!
Bird Monster: (chirps in shock)
Procy: Knuckle sandwich on the house! Ora ora ora!
All that and the bird Monster is staggered!

Procy: Phein, go! (doublehand spikes the bird down)
Phein: No mercy to any that threaten the weak! Eat Merc Shieldbash!
Bird Monster: Lovelyyyy! (core cracked)
Anna: OMG you two are vibing so good!
Procy: Yeah, nice Phein! You knew exactly what I was doing even though we haven't seen each other in forever!
Phein: ...you always stick me with cleaning up after you. You don't really change, even with a new Parallel Weapon.
Procy: Aww, you could just enjoy things like old times! Even if we did punch people out enough that it got old.
Procy starts to regroup with Anna and Phein.

MC: ...wait, there's still Monsters around!

More evil birds!
Phein: What!?
Anna: No way! There's, like, uh...a ton of them! Also, doesn't it seem like their cores are different from other Monsters? They don't glow like normal...hey look at that one!
One bird is flying higher up.

Anna: That light--hey wait, get back here! Isn't it moving kinda weird?
The Monster splits into two!

Procy: WHAT
Phein: Was the core off because it was split off? The main one--oh no, I lost track!
Anna: Wait, we gotta defeat the main one to stop them all?
The party readies to fight. The Monsters seem to sense this and back off.

Suhail: Huh. You could tell there was more than one, MC? (pulls MC closer to whisper into their ear)
MC: I still sensed the EVILLLL after that first one died. Did you notice them too...?

Suhail: Yep! Gotta have eyes on the prize, so I let the heroes have that one. Now, time to find that main bird!
That first bird is dead now, so the memories it took go back. Suhail reacts to this.

Suhail: Ow! What...? MC... Huh? MC and my boys... Oh, right! HA, good job heroes!
MC: Oh my god you finally remember now? / OMG CAPTAIN
---
(C) Suhail: Haha, what, you love me that much? I'll treat ya real good later!
---
Suhail: I'm good now that that stupid bird dropped my memories! But also what the hell is going on anymore? Whatever, no thoughts head empty! MC, I'm taking you away later! First, I gotta grind those birds down with my boots until I'm happy!

Procy: Wait, Suhail just got his memories back!?
Phein: Oh, that means he's not weak anymore. And now that he's so close to MC, that's bad.
Anna: OMG Su-Su that's great! But first, take out the Monsters!
Suhail: Ha. Okay fine I kinda owe you guys. But! These guys dissed me, and... *(holds MC up with his mech arm)* I kinda owe MC too! Race ya to see who kills the things first! Let's go MC!
MC: W-wait! / Stay where I can see everyone! / So forceful, but so good...
Suhail starts chasing the birds.
Anna: Hey wait is Su-Su, like, on our side now?
Procy: He's still trying to take MC, but he's also fighting against the Monsters, so he'll be okay until we get the main core.
Phein: ...we have to stop the Monsters either way. Let's go. Anna, you--
Anna: Yeah yeah, I know! Safety first, the chocolate fest second! You can't leave me behind, Phinny!
Phein: W-wait, stop! Take a bit more care for your life and--
Procy: Do I HAVE to keep on eye on them while looking for the main bird...?
The rest of the party chases after Suhail and MC. Suhail heads for the roof.

Suhail: MC, it's up here right!?
MC: Yeah
Suhail: Well you're a good Observer, huh? I heard about Mt. Fuji. It's why I came to get you myself. (looks around)
MC: ...and that's why you kidnapped me? Why do you need me anyways?
Suhail: You curious? Didn't you just look at my memories? Wasn't it in there?
MC shakes their head.

Suhail: Oh, so you can't see everything. Well whatever. You DID see my friend at least. I promised him, though I had my own dream to begin with.
MC: what
Suhail: My only friend, Vice Captain Tronesion. He took my left arm, and I took his.
MC: Soooo you two switched arms?
Suhail: Ha, you wanna know? Well it's not like privacy meant anything to you.
He laughs, but he's serious. MC doesn't flinch away.

Suhail: Wow, you ARE serious. Guess I can tell you since you're brave enough to ask instead of peek like a rude dope. The story's not that interesting though. He's dead right now. He's so cool you'd never guess he was a robot. But we sorta messed up way back and I lost my arm in a collapse.

Flashback!
Tronesion: Suhail, are you still functioning? Oh, you are. Good. This will be the last time I tune my speech program. How do I sound? I finally get what you mean about how staking your life in a fight is the best fun ever. Remember what I've said about how your idea of fun is what gave my life meaning. Never forget...to be the best space pirate in the universe, you'll need friends and comrades. More hands, more feet, more eyes. You alone won't make it happen...oh, your arm's unusable now.
Tronesion: ANYWAYS, you'll be found by the enemies in like three minutes if you stay there. We're friends and pirates, so I'll help you and take your arm.
Present

Suhail: And then that logical efficient jackass pulled a Gandalf until he stopped moving! So I took his name, arm, and dream!
MC: what

Suhail: His left arm and Captain Tronesion name are pretty sweet, huh? (wiggles fingers)
Suhail: When the whole universe knows my name as the best space pirate, I'll take all of Tronesion with this arm. Maybe they have space tech to bring back my friend from this arm. I bet he'll call it inefficient and whatever, but I only got one thing to say to that!
Suhail: I always said I wanna be the richest, most famous space pirate, but he always said I needed FrIeNdS and CoMrAdEs! Really, he said I needed to get my voice out there to everywhere, and people who hear me and agree will come along. Ya need people to get around space, and you gotta pay back any help twice over. Yeah it's logical and efficient and all that crap, but damn if it got me the cutest crew I could ask for!
Suhail nods to himself at the message. His friend's words and his crew are irreplaceable pieces to making his dream come true.

Suhail: ...oh right, we got Monsters around here while I was babbling about crap. (scratches head)
Suhail: Meh, it's okay if it's for you! I'm gonna be the best space pirate ever, and what kinda boring ass space pirate would I be without the universe's best Observer? That's you! Ya gotta have the nerve to walk up to me and get taken away, got it? If you do, I'll never be bored!
Digivice noises!

MC: What!?
Suhail: Welp, I better get to fighting before the heroes pull one from under me! You know what it means for me to call you the universe's best Observer, right...?
Translation: transform me, jackass.

MC: I-I know! / "Transform me, please"? / I've been waiting for this!
Phone: New Path detected. Subject: Suhail. Connectivity: Very High
MC: Okay, let's go Suhail! Execute!

FLASH
Ta-da! Ouendan Suhail!

Suhail: WHAT!? ...heh, HAHAHA! So I haven't gone crazy! You really are the best Observer in the universe, MC!
Suhail checks his new suit out and pulls on the chain of his Parallel Weapon.

Suhail: A megaphone? ...oh! To get my voice out everywhere! Damn, I still can't believe this, but you really did find a new form for me! AWESOME! It's just like something Tronesion would do!
MC: U-uh, that wasn't intentional / Best Observer right here! / It's because I learned about you
Suhail: Sweet, this power you found should smash those Monsters in like two minutes!

The party runs over!
Phein: We finally found you! We were so far apart our suits cancelled out...why is Suhail's suit different?
MC: I-I can explain! / Uhh...
Procy: Why would you do that for your would-be kidnapper!? Think some mor--
Anna: OMG Su-Su's suit is so different! It looks so gucci, let's take a selfie with it later!
Suhail: HA! You fallen for me? I'm feeling good now, time to stomp ALL of the Monsters! Then we won't have to bother looking for that one specific one! (turns towards the Monsters)
MC: R-ready to fight, guys!? / Please help, everyone! / OMG Captain Suhail!
Procy: How did we get to this point!?
Phein: Procy, Monsters first.
Anna: I can fight too!
Suhail: Haha! Let's get this party started!
BATTLE START

No comments:

Post a Comment