Thursday, March 23, 2023

Valentine Snow Fight Episode 4 Part 1 (Abridged)

Andvari: Hey MC, nice work!
Tezcatlipoca: HAHAHA, that was an amusing war! Bringing you here was the correct choice, BRRRROTHER!
Andvari: The event's popping off on social media and we are killing our audience count expectations for tomorrow! Lots of people are asking about playing snow laser tag here, so I had to talk with him...
Tezcatlipoca: We're putting the snow guns up for rent. I don't really care what happens after a war.
Andvari: He wanted me to stick them all in storage! You better get some good use out of them then! Oh well, I'm earning a ton on this so good luck with that.
Tezcatlipoca: HAHA, that ought to put my advisor in a better mood!
MC: wow you guys are suddenly friends / let's talk pay bonus! / I should bring the gang next time
(A) Andvari: Eh, it's a good business partnership. He's actually a good businessman!
Tezcatlipoca: HA! I am the rising smoke, but this is a fine compliment. I don't want to be a merchant though, but I like how warlike you are in the marketplace. Call me if you ever tire of the Berserkers!
Andvari: Good one! Oh right, MC...
(B) Andvari: What? You signed a contract, you're not getting anything more! ...except...
(C) Tezcatlipoca: Ooh! That makes my heart sing, even though I--oh I wore that joke out? Oh well. But we Warmongers shall gladly face you then, BRRRROTHER! Oh yes, Andvari that thing.

Andvari: Bonus for you MC! ...stop looking at me like that! We are making more money than expected, so you get something for your work! You and everyone in the event cast get to go to the private springs!
Tezcatlipoca: Don't look so disappointed, BRRRROTHER! We have a surprise for you there!
MC: oh no
Tezcatlipoca: Haha!
Andvari: C'mon, it's all cool!
MC: okay fine what else is new

Arslan: Hey cub, nice work out there!
Zabaniya: Indeed, your technique was enlightening.
Arslan: Come on, stop being a stick in the mud and celebrate the win!
Shennong: Hey you can't say in front of me, fellow teach.
Arslan: Oh my bad. But winning or losing all comes to luck. Don't students love to celebrate a win?
Shennong: Heh, well if no one gets hurt it's all good.
MC: You three together? / When'd you become friends? / Weird grouping
Shennong: Eh, we went at it hard the first day and now we're complimenting each other.
Arslan: You fight good for a noncombatant!
Zabaniya: Agreed. I'd like to learn from you too, so please allow me to speak with you.
Shennong: I'm just a medic, I ain't that good. I'm never getting used to the war front for pride's sake. Anyways, these sweets handmade? They're good.

Zabaniya: Yes, Chouji Iimori made them.
Shennong: Isn't he in Shinjuku? Wow, he works hard outside school!
Arslan: You know about cooking?
Shennong: I invented medicine in Hourai! Of course I know. Did you know chocolate has medicinal effects?
Zabaniya: Fascinating. I did not know that.
Shennong: Well you can't eat too much of it. Oh right, Problem Kid. Doctor's present! I'mma feed you myself, open wide.
Arslan: Aww, you could've just asked cub. I can do that too!
Zabaniya: I-I mustn't! Unless...
MC: C-calm down! / O-okay then (opens mouth)
(A): Shennong: My bad, kidding! ...but you look like you'd like it.
Arslan: Sorry! That was cute.
Zabaniya: You were joking!? I-I mean...
(BC) Shennong: I can't believe you did that. Oh well, you best only be like that with me.
Arslan: Cute! I can fawn over you too if you want.
Zabaniya: Here's one from me too...please don't look at me, thank you...

Zabaniya: W-we should stop! It's almost time...
Arslan: Oh, right...
Zabaniya: We are going to the hot springs now before it closes for the private party.
Arslan: We're here, we might as well see it. Bye!
Shennong: I can't get in, so I'm going to my room. See you tomorrow. Don't catch a cold!
Shinya: Hi MC! You did great again earlier!
MC: You too! Had fun?
Shinya: Thank you, and yes. I'm glad I came.
Tanetomo: ...well done earlier, MC. You clearly showed His Excellency how one can singlehandedly destroy organized tactics and exploit openings.
MC: Uh, haha... / Say that to Jacob / Think different of me now?
(AB) Tanetomo: ...now that I know that, I'll only announce my next plan.
(C) Tanetomo: Aww, how cute. Yes, I'm rethinking my next anti-MC countermeasures.

Tanetomo: Please remember, MC, that I...actually we will win in the big picture. If we can't stop you from approaching, we'll just do something else. If we can't stop your attacks, we'll nullify your effectiveness. Have fun in the third match! Also...what were you saying, Shinya?
Shinya: Yes...will you talk with me?
Tanetomo: Are you doing this deliberately? I've got dullards with me now.
Yasuyori: Why not talk? We aren't fighting, so talking with a rival would be good.
Tanetomo: Must be nice to be so carefree. Times like this--
Angel: Hello Master Shinya, might we speak about the earlier battle...?
Wrestler: S-Shinya, would you like to have chocolate with me!?
Bug: L-let's go to the hot springs together!
Shinya: Um, sorry I'm talking with him now.
Mobs: We'll wait!
Tanetomo: LOOK, RIGHT THERE
MC: welp / Don't tell Kalki / oof...

Tanetomo: Do you enjoy provoking me? Are you TRYING to pick a fight with me like this?
Shinya: I like that you're harsh to me like this.
Tanetomo: Don't make me your harem nag! I am the bratty cute one who is on top of things, get it right.
Yasuyori: I think your honesty is your biggest virture, Advisor.
Tanetomo: ugh. Well let me be clear Shinya: I hate you because it irritates me seeing someone else act like I do. Please go away, thank you.
Shinya: That makes me want to talk to you even more now. I want you to talk to me like that more, even from far away.
Tanetomo: (stares in shock)
Shinya: Why don't you come visit my cafe sometime?
Tanetomo: You sad, insolent thing. Fiiine, I'll come over and take your harem for myself. The riffraff will know who the really cute and lovely one is around here!
Yasuyori: I'll come too! I heard your cafe is fancy...
Tanetomo: Our school cafeteria is plenty fancy with me there. Oh whatever, be sure we get good seats. You too MC. You should be there to fawn over me.
MC: Awesome! / See you there, Shinya! / no fights pls
(C) Tanetomo: Then you better keep your eyes on me, okay?

Shinya: Thank you, I'll have the best table saved for you all...oh wait, I promised I'd call to check in on the cafe. Bye.
Tanetomo: Hmph, who does he think he is? Shameless.
Yasuyori: Haha, but that's why he can speak as an equal to you.
Tanetomo: ...
Yasuyori: That reminds me, have you been gaining weight latel--
Tanetomo: Did you say something?
Yasuyori: N-nothing!
Tanetomo: Excuse us, MC. We have...business to attend to.
Yasuyori: No please! Stop pulling my ear!

Mephistopheles: Hello my emperor and Faust!
Chouji: MC! Hi, you did great out there!
MC: Chouji, you're here! And Mephistopheles too!?
Chouji: Ahaha, the other members are doing something else in Aoyama. I was working there, but things being so much more busier than expected meant there weren't enough sweets. I came to help, and I'm kind of happy about that.
Mephisto: Sir Chouji has done well. I came to watch everyone indulge themselves into ruin, hehe. Oh, MC! Are you wondering why I'm here? Well I'm a Warmonger, so I was supposed to be in the snow gun fights. Watching everyone sacrifice themselves for their beliefs in this game is truly worth--I mean, never mind. Unfortunately I will not be participating. But I have been asked to help as hotel staff because a shortage of hands.

Front Desk or something
Barong: Hello, room service! Looking for a drink? Cleaning call? A knock up? Oh no, the phones are off the hook! New guuuuy!
Wherever MC is again

Mephistopheles: Yes, that. I'm managing some of the wait staff.
Chouji: You're doing a great job with the service work.
Mephisto: Oh thank you, it is an honor from such a famous dessert chef as you. They say it is good experience as well.
Chouji: That means I can make more dainty things? Awesome!
Mephisto: As much as I like watching the corruption of gluttony, I must ask that you not take too long to serve things up. Speaking of, would you like some MC?
MC: Thanks Chouji! / Whatever you suggest, Mephisto... / I hate sweets
(A) Chouji: Here you go! Hehe, sorry to everyone else but I'm glad I came here. I missed out on giving you some at school, but let me make something special for you later.
(B) Mephisto: I would be glad to serve. This one first, with matching drink of course. Give me any order at all. No need for payment until you are completely satisfied.
(C) Chouji: It's okay, I got that covered.
Mephisto: I shall go then. No need to worry, I will always be with you until you finally fall to ruin.

Mephistopheles: I am the shadow that serves you until the end. Give my regards to my useless other self.
MC: whomst / Don't call him that! / Glad to have you, never mind the end bit
---
(BC) Mephisto looks surprised but pleased.
---
Mephisto: For your sake, I hope he is never any help to you. I am only half-serious. If he is ever any help to you, it will be in hardships you have never seen before. Much like standing against a storm you cannot weather alone. As your humble servant wishing to serve you, I don't want to see such a gloomy future. Word of advice, you should consider the friend of that exchange student from Asakusa. Many things can help because they are useless, just like meaningless games. If they ever become helpful, then--oops that's all the time for ominous hints I have now! Excuse me.
Girimekhala: MC! I know you're eating, but it's almost time for the hot spring to be closed off for the private time. We got tickets to go, so might as well. And I wasn't any help earlier, so I need to make up for it! I still got work, so you go ahead first. Bye!
MC: Thanks! I might as well then. Come quick!
Girimekhala: Sure! Later!

Hot Springs
Yoritomo: ...why are you here? I was told this place was reserved.
MC: They didn't tell you? / He set this up...
Yoritomo: I see. I will need to speak with the manager then, excuse me.
MC: Why don't we stay together?
Yoritomo: No thank you...please don't take it personally. I've been shaking since just now, clearly it must be the cold. Now, enjoy yourself while I--
Jacob: Hello you two! Let's go into the water.
Yoritomo: Jacob, I am--wait, let go!
Jacob: Love...!

Yoritomo: ...may I have some space at least? From you, and...also MC.
Jacob: Don't be so cold! I'm happy we can be so close. Let us all go in together!
Yoritomo: You are as stubborn as my disgraceful brother!
MC: Love is amazing / Whoa, Jacob / Is Yoritomo gonna be okay?
Suddenly Andvari and Tezcatlipoca! Also Shinya and Tanetomo are here.

Tezcatlipoca: Hello everyone, and stop getting ready to throw your buckets!
Andvari: Come on, give us a second first!
Tezcatlipoca: Yes, indeed. We have something to say...
Andvari and Tezcatlipoca: Treasure hunt time!
Everyone Else: ...
MC: what I just want to get in
End of Episode half

No comments:

Post a Comment