Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Valentine Snow Fight Episode 3 Part 1 (Abridged)

Jacob: Let's rush the Warmongers!
Missionaries: ...
MC: what
Maria: May I say something?
Jacob: Of course.
Maria: Isn't this the strategy we took last time?
Jacob: Indeed it is since I can't do any better.
Shocked Missionaries panning shot!

Jacob: The Warmongers are good at organized warfare, so we should respond with what we are best at. And by that, I mean love! Matthew 5:39: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also! And he was right! They can beat on us all they like, but they will fear us if we charge fearlessly ahead! We will evade their attacks, and punch them with the full force of the Lord!
MC: Who could do that!? / What movie did you walk out of / YEAH
(C) Maria: No MC, don't follow his example!

Angels: YEAAAHHHH
MC: wait what
Azazel: Jacob walks the walk and has punched out all those angels. Many are meatheads who follow might makes right, and Jacob has asserted dominance.
Arslan: Yeah he made a mountain of KOed angels.
Azazel: I suppose the main problem with this plan is that only Jacob can pull it off.
Zabaniya: Perhaps I can suggest an alternative plan for--
Azazel: No, Zabaniya!
Zabaniya: Why?
Azazel: This is a trial for the Missionaries.
Zabaniya: GASP
Azazel: We shall go with this ~~amusing~~ bewildering strategy and win because it will open a new road to love.
Zabaniya: So, we are picking the more difficult path? Fascinating.
Azazel: Let us strive together.
Arslan: Damn, Azazel...
Azazel: Well it is working surprisingly well, isn't it?
MC: ...did this happen last time too?

Shinya: Ahaha...it was mostly like this. I wasn't too fussed about winning, so...
Girimekhala: Me too! Then again, I dunno if I could keep to a plan if we had one. I always trip when I try...
MC: I suck at tactics too... / Let's do better next time, Girimekhala / well, let's just have fun
---
(A) Shinya: Really? Wow, I thought you'd be great since you do so well in events.
(B) Girimekhala: ...yeah!
---
Jacob: Oh! MC, Girimekhala, Shinya! Thanks again for your efforts last time. Let's do even better next time, with even hotter and intense (fists of) love!
MC: You did great too! / Hope to work well with you guys! / Must...shoot...more...
(C) Jacob: I am so glad we can share feelings like this.

Jacob: (gets close) I will throw hands, and this time they shall reach!
MC: TOOCLOSE / (boldly approach)
---
(C) Jacob: (blush) Oh I am so happy we feel the same.
---
MC: Why are you so focused on me? Were we that close? (thinks)
Elsewhere

Tezcatlipoca: (SNEEZE) ...hmm. Maybe it's too cold.
Yoritomo: (shivers) Ouf. I should go warm up.
Hotel again
Jacob: I remember, even if you don't. I may be a normal person born in Tokyo, but this artifact... (summons a light that reaches the heavens)
Shinya: That light!
Jacob: ...MC, I once saw you fall to the earth and--
MC: wait what?

Girimekhala: Jacob! I-I...!
Jacob: ? What is it?
Girimekhala: I'm sorry I messed up that last round! I always choke when it's important!
Jacob: ...please stop blaming yourself. I did all I could and I just happened to lose. It's fine. I'm happy actually that my thoughts and your love came together.
Girimekhala: Jacob! But, I...!
Jacob: Stop. Why don't we punch away your regrets then?
Girimekhala: O-oh. I don't get it, but okay! I'm gonna make this event a success this time!
MC: Yeah! / Let's win! / Do you talk with your fists too...?
Girimekhala: I'm getting excited! Is this what a surge of love feels like?
Shinya: A-ahaha, maybe...? I'm glad you're more optimistic now though.
Tiger Man: (on PA) Strategy time over, amigos! Come on over to the field!

Later
Tiger Man: Round 2, everybody! Good luck to you all, and now the introductions again!
Players: YEEEEAAAAHHHH
Tiger Man: Bueno! Rules are the same, except this time it's a forest field! Bad footing, bad visibility! This oughta be GOOD! Ready? Counting down! 10! ...5! 4! 3! 2! 1! GO GO GO!
MC: YEAH!
Tiger Man: ¡Vamanos! First up is...
Jacob: Love. Listen to my fists!
Tiger Man: It's Jacob again!
Rangers: Target confirmed!
Rangers: Begin the operation!
Rangers: Fire! Keep him away!
Jacob: Oh shit, not bad!
Tiger Man: Look at all that snow focused on him!
MC: Jacob, get back! / Hmm...
Jacob: Thank you for the warning. I got too excited there, how embarrassing.
Shinya: Whoa, that's so many people focusing on Jacob. Such coordination...
Girimekhala: I-is this military tactics!? Mad respect, even if they're ops!
Tiger Man: The Warmongers are taking the lead!

Elsewhere
Tezcatlipoca: Hmph. Nice strategizing, Yoritomo.
Yoritomo: Thank you.
Tezcatlipoca: They're too perfect!
Yoritomo: So you romanticize even the battlefield, General? I just do what I must, even in a game. And here, there are two people who must be cut. You know that much, yes?
Tezcatlipoca: Yes. And how am I supposed to enjoy something we're guaranteed to win!?
Yoritomo: Are we? My brother is over there.
Tezcatlipoca: ...oh? Maybe I CAN enjoy this. If anyone could turn this around, it would be my BRRRROTHER! I should go see him this time!
Yoritomo: You do that. That way.
Tezcatlipoca: HA! There you go, casually sending me off a totally unrelated direction! But okay, I'll play your game!
Yoritomo: Yes, around this time the--oh, he's gone. Oh well, hopefully this formation will give me enough time to take some stomach medicine.
Tiger Man: The Warmongers are focusing on Jacob! But now comes a new squad!

Somewhere Else
Zabaniya: Impressive focus fire tactics. Today is truly illuminating.
Arslan: Haha, stiff. I have to admit it *is* impressive. This is getting fun!
Zabaniya: Yes, I am ashamed at my inability to control myself. Now, what we should do is...
Arslan: Ambush their weaker point. It's all we can do.
Zabaniya: ...very well then.
Bug A: OOF! Ambush, ambush!
Bug B: Calm down! Regroup and--AGH
Tiger Man: Ooh, it's the Missonaries' counterattack!
Arslan: The tides are changing!

Zabaniya: If we can turn this in our favor, we can...Lord Arslan!
Arslan: !?
Tanetomo: Hi. I know what you guys were going to do. Ready to eat slush?
Zabaniya: Tanetomo!
Arslan: Deliberately leaving a hole open to draw in attacks. Impressive strategy!
Yasuyori: Advisor! Stay back, this location makes your gatling gun impractical!
Tanetomo: You make up for that, please. We need a little recklessness in this formation.
Shennong: Haha, yep! We're way too shorthanded to keep them down!
Yasuyori: This will be a good experience. I just need to follow orders.
Tanetomo: Good to see you learned a little bit at least. Let's go.

Commentator's Seat
Tiger Man: ¡Híjole! This is one hot battle, amigos! Such ingenuity! Such indomitability! Keep your eyes peeled! Oh look, something new is happening!
Field
MC: Yeah, we're kinda pinned. At least the trees provide cover?
Jacob: Hmm. Evading them all will prove difficult if this goes on.
Girimekhala: But we can't just sit here! Maybe I'll play decoy and...
Shinya: ...excuse me, may I be the decoy?
MC: WHAT / Really? / ...you don't have to push yourself.
Jacob: Shinya!? I could just push in and...
Girimekhala: N-no, I'll do it! I mean I'm huge! You guys can...
Shinya: Thank you everyone, but please let me do this. I have a plan of course. I should at least buy you some time to get to Yoritomo.

MC: ...alright, I trust you then.
Shinya: I'm having a lot of fun right now, being in the event with everyone and even feeling down about losing. So I want to do my best, so I can smile afterwards. Please go after I do. Let's win this one for sure!
Jacob: ...very well.
Girimekhala: ...damn, you're bold. Mad respect, raise some hell!
Tiger Man: Look, Shinya's coming out alone! Isn't that a bit much!?
Shinya: Are you all having fun? I'd like to know you all better. (Charm activate!)

Mob A: Oh no, I'm crushing so hard! The advisor even warned us against this!
Mob B: That smile is blinding me...
Mob C: S-Shinya! Just hearing your name excites me!
Shinya: Sorry, please lose to me. And to think I'm a Charming Flower...I've always hated this power, but I feel I can face it to some extent if you say you can hate me, Tanetomo. Cupid, let's go!
MC: Let's go guys! / Good luck, Shinya!
---
(C) Shinya: :)
---
Jacob: Love!
Girimekhala: We can't stop here!
Jacob: I finally stand alongside you MC. This match starts here!
End of Episode half

No comments:

Post a Comment