Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Valentine Snow Fight Episode 3 Part 2 (Abridged)

Jacob (narrating): This happened back when we were both in the Missionaries. It was good times, bad times, and times of throwing hands of love at people. It felt like it went on forever...until it didn't anymore.
Jacob (narrating): I still remember how my hands couldn't reach you. The ground split between us, and you fell right in like in the Bible said its greatest angel did. I have Eden's Tree of Life and Knowledge and somehow it STILL wasn't enough to reach you. But I now know it was hierarchical conceptual fate. The light of my artifact was Uriel's (who by the way doesn't have an Islamic reading of their name unlike the other archangels), Uriel couldn't save the fallen angel, so therefore it couldn't save you.

Present
Shinya: Let's go, Cupid!
Tiger Man: HMM. Shinya is charging in alone! I thought that was kind of stupid, but he's off Bullet Climaxing against the guys surrounding him before they shoot him!
Shinya: We are going for the win this time. Also I'm curious about something now... Cupid, keep firing! We need to draw attent--whoa!
Tezcatlipoca: Hahaha! Hello, Olympus's spare World Representative!
Shinya: ...Tezcatlipoca. It's true my power doesn't work on you.
Tezcatlipoca: Of course! I don't have a body for it to work on. Even if I did, I already gave my heart to someone else! But what do you make of your power to steal hearts and have people give them to you?
Shinya: I didn't want this power. I'd give it up if I could...but still, I have to do this. And I won't yield to you!
Tezcatlipoca: Good! I'll take you on. Let's go to war!
Shinya: Fine. Cupid, double fire!

Elsewhere
Mob A: I can't read him!
Mob B: What kind of sick joke is this!?
Mob C: Sorry, Your Excellency! We--got shot! Retreating!
MC: Okay so we got through the lines earlier, but there's still a ton of them!
Girimekhala: And yet you guys are kicking so much ass! I think I might convert and be a fan!
Jacob: Careful you two. I still sense people around.
Girimekhala: You can? But you're blind!
Jacob: My hands tell me where to send my love and which faces to put it in.
Girimekhala: Whoa. That reminds me, my old master said to go with love and desire instead of enlightenment. He was right!
MC: love seems OP pls nerf / Love! (shrug) / Can it find me too?
(C) Jacob: ...yes. It will look for you wherever you go.

Girimekhala: I haven't been any help!
Jacob: That's not true. Everyone has their roles and--
Girimekhala: It is! I can't even do mine right...
Jacob: ...my apologies for interrupting, but I sense many loveless people ahead. Must be a big ambush.
MC: What now? / So, nothing different. / (wait)
Jacob: Before we were already surrounded, but this time we are GOING to be surrounded. So...we should charge in with our fists of love for the knockout punch!
Girimekhala: 'kay...wait, I can't pull that off with how slow I am!
Jacob: I'll go alone then and create an opening for you two to back me up after that. Okay?
Girimekhala: ...Jacob, am I really no help?
Jacob: Of course not...I'm sorry, I don't have the words to say. Forgive my lack of self-control. I can't hold myself back when fighting together with MC.

MC: That reminds me...why do you care about me so much? What do you remember of me?
Jacob: ...well. It's natural you don't remember, but you need not worry about it. I see love as something you give...not something you seek from another.
MC: I don't really get it, but I get it means a lot to you.
Girimekhala: Wow...you have things you just gotta say, huh. But I can get doing wanting to do something but it not working out right! Let's go! I can at least be your meat shield!
MC: No meat shield! / Let's do it together! / I'm gonna do my best too!
---
(A) Girimekhala: What? Don't worry, I'll do what I can!
---
Girimekhala: Okay, let's do this thing! This time...this time!
Jacob: Yes! They shall see our beliefs as we strike! With love!

Later
Tiger Man: I see something! Jacob is...charging right into enemy territory!
Mob A: There he is! Operation is a go!
Mob B: Fire! We're gonna win this match too!
Mob C: He can't dodge ALL of us!
Tiger Man: ¡Ay dios mio! Jacob is now in a bullet hell game! But with snowballs!
Jacob: Oh this is nothing. I still have love to give as long as I am here!
Yoritomo: Allow me to give you something then, Missionaries Guildmaster.
MC: Wait where'd he come from!? Jacob, look out!
Jacob: It's cool, I don't fall for the same trick twice!
Yoritomo: ...huh, you actually dodged that. You remind me of a certain someone who always ran in the front lines trying to cut down the enemy leader to end things fast. Fine! Soldiers, focus fire on him! Forget the others!
Jacob: You two! Go now!
Girimekhala: O-okay! I can do this!
MC: Let's go! / Full power! / You can't just leave me out of this, Big Bro!
(C) Yoritomo: !! All hands, do not let MC near me!
BATTLE START (more happens after)

Jacob (narrating): There's been so much suffering in Tokyo, but I could keep going like this because I saw you smiling while tumbling to your doom. Yes, you read that right. You were smiling until the very end. I don't know why, but I believe it's because there was love there. I remember it all, even if you don't. And one day...I want to give back all the love I've received.
Present

Jacob: Love Fist!
Mobs: AAAAA (blown away)
Jacob: Let's go!
MC: YEAAAHHH
Yoritomo: Unfortunately for you, only my foolish brother can reach me. I shall cut you down her--
Girimekhala: CHAAARGE! (trips) OH NO (literally snowballs in)
MC: Oh no! / oh this again / ...wait what?
Yoritomo: Wait, what was that Shadow I just saw!?
Jacob: GOT YOU NOW

Tiger Man: Yoritomo is down...THE MISSIONARIES WIN! GAME SET!
Players: SCREAMING
MC: W-we won! / (hug Jacob) / (hug Girimekhala)
---
(B) Jacob: Oh MC you are always filled with love.
(C) Girimekhala: H-hooray! (cracks bones) OH NO ARE YOU OKAY
---
Azazel: Well done everyone. I can't believe that actually worked.
Zabaniya: You were right, Azazel!
Arslan: You could stand to have some doubt, Zabaniya...eh, leave it for now!
Maria: Great work, Girimekhala. How'd you do?
Girimekhala: I didn't do anything again. Jacob did most of the heavy lifting.
Jacob: That's not true. I can't see, but there was something at the end with...
Girimekhala: what?

Shinya: Nice fighting, MC!
MC: You too! How'd it go?
Shinya: I tried. I didn't win...but I didn't lose either? Oh right, I need to thank you. For believing in me. It was kind of fun going all out...I was wondering if it was okay for me to be here at first, been then I found out there were people here who don't like me and won't go easy on me. It sounds weird, but I was happy about that. And I found a new side of myself.
MC: Had a good time with everyone? / Fight me next time / Let's spend time together later?
(A) Shinya: Yes.
(B) Shinya: Haha, go easy on me?
(C) Shinya: What!? W-well if that's what you want!

Shinya: Let's enjoy everything! I need to thank everyone else.
Jacob: A new side of himself, he says? Then maybe with Girimekhala, that was...
Girimekhala: what? ...oh wait someone's calling me! See ya!
Jacob: ...MC. As I've said, I don't have much to say verbally. Have I confused you? I just wanted to give you my thanks, even if you don't remember.
MC: Okay? / I get it, somehow. / T-this is kinda awkward
(A) Jacob: I-I'm sorry. Personally sharing love is the first thing I try to do...
(B) Jacob: I'm so glad!
(C) Jacob: I am aware, just think of it as a me thing. I try not to bother you, so I hope you can simply accept it.

Jacob: Okay, we are 1-1 and have no idea which side you are on for the last game. However that goes, I hope I can fight with you with all my love.
Girimekhala: (walks back) Oh hey, there you are Jacob!
Jacob: What is it?
Girimekhala: The sponsors are calling. There's something after this or whatever. Can you come with?
Jacob: Okay. See you later, MC.
Shennong: Hey Problem Kid! Nice work again out there!
MC: Yeah, but Jacob did the most work here...
Tanetomo: Yes, he did. What nonsense does he do to get like that? What kind of madman charges and wins against several ambushes solo?
Yasuyori: N-now now, it's nice to have a rival.
Tanetomo: It must be nice to be so carefree as a foot soldier. All that thought I put into those formations...
Shennong: Haha, let it go. Just think about the next match. Right now--
Tiger Man: ¡Hola amigos! We're going into the last match scored 1:1! But that's gonna be tomorrow. Now we are having the best sweets and outdoor hot springs! Time to relax!
End of Episode

No comments:

Post a Comment