Monday, May 29, 2023

Live A Hero Christmas Melt Countdown Episode 8 (Abridged)

Sensettia (narrating?): I'll sing my song. For who and why you ask? Well...
Sensettia: La la, my song~
Monster: (confused screaming in vines)
The Monster swings a vine arm at Viscunam, which Viscunam grazes!

Viscunam: YOU CAN'T CATCH ME THAT EASILY! You'll never take anything from me!
Viscunam counters by turning his Doc Ock arms into blades and spinning them like a blender!

Monster: (pained screaming in vines)
The Monster recoils and apparently its core shines through!

Gomeisa: Still don't want fighting! But, protect everyone from hurt!
Gomeisa's ice walls freezes the Monster's arm and makes a path straight to the core!

MC: Crowne, you're up!

Crowne: Hell yeah!
Crowne runs up to the core!

Monster: (roars in vines)
Crowne heads for the core in the right eye!

Crowne: Wrench Smash!
SMASH!

Monster: (screams in vines)
The arm starts falling apart, so Crowne hops off.

Crowne: Is it dead yet!?
Monster: (roars in vines)
Nope, it regenerated everything for some reason.

MC: WHAT

Gomeisa: Oh no!
Crowne: Well damn, that's some tough regen!
Viscunam: ...hmm. Both of its eyes must be cores then. Maybe it's a fusion of two Monsters or it has multiple cores, but either way the unbroken cores will act as a backup for the other. Others. Whichever.
Crowne: Meaning we have to smash them all at once? Not really a thing I can pull off with what I have.
Viscunam: Yes, not with the way you do things. But I do have an idea of how to blow them away all at once. We use my invention and Girlie's song!
Sensettia: We need more VP for that, right? Got it!
Sensettia starts readying her next song.

Sensettia (narrating): I still hear the laughs right now. They say there's no point because I have small ~~boobs~~ wings...but they aren't the ones I'm trying to impress. It's...
MC: YEAH, SENSETTIA!
Sensettia: !!
Sensettia (narrating): Their feelings are real, and they don't care about my boob wing size. I can't help but smile with someone who can't even fight being so close to listen to me sing.
Sensettia: Yeah, my song kicks ass MC!
Sensettia (narrating): I sing for MC, the one standing closest to me. And for the people really there for me!
Sensettia: Hey, can everybody hear me!? (turns to camera)
Sensettia: What is UP with this Christmas heat, amirite!? But it's cool, we'll take care of it! We're gonna bring you a white Christmas for sure! But we need more VP to do it! So come on everybody, raise your hands and party!
Sensettia starts strumming her keyboard and sings. The VP count on MC's phone starts blowing up!

MC: Yes!

Viscunam: Excellent, Girlie! We are getting so much VP! 95%... 97%... 100%! THERE! The Amp is ready!
Sensettia: I just have to sing at the cores, right? Got it!
Monster: (shrieks in vines)
The Monster is huddling up like it's trying to defend itself.

Crowne: It must've figured out what we're doing!
Viscunam: ...hmph, it's useless before the power of my inventions of SCIENCE! Girlie's song will be an AOE attack...but I'd still like for us to expose the cores first! Gomeisa, Crowne!
Gomeisa: Okay!
Crowne: Got it!
Viscunam: ...let's go! MC, your orders!
MC: Right, let's do this!

The Monster swings around and showers crystal fragments around!
Gomeisa: Stop!
Light gathers into Gomeisa!

Gomeisa: Christmas Hero special!
Gomeisa casts Light Blizzard!

Monster: (screams in vines)
The Monster starts slowing down and freezing up. The arm gets frozen to the walls and floor! And a new path to the cores is made again!

MC: Nice going, Gomeisa! / Crowne, go! / Viscunam, you're up!
(B) Crowne: Right! Viscunam, let's go!
Viscunam: Yes, run down everything that gets in the way of my process!
(C) Viscunam: ...you are counting on me? Very well! Crowne, let's go!
Crowne: Right, don't fall behind!

Crowne and Viscunam run up to the Monster's cores!
Crowne: It's analyzing time! Smash!
Right core, Protect Break!

Viscunam: Behold my dream!
Viscunam's arms turn into blades!

Viscunam: Get it memorized! Omnipresence "Grand Invention"!
Viscunam uses Fury Swipes! Left core, Protect Break! Gomeisa's blizzard special is freezing more of the Monster.
Monster: (gurgles in vines)
The Monster is now frozen and vulnerable.

Viscunam: MC, send power to the Amp now! *(points invention at the Monster)*
MC: On it!

The amp starts charging...
Viscunam: Crowne, Gomeisa, get back to my position! Girlie, it's all on you now! Sing!
Sensettia: Watch me knock 'em dead!
Gomeisa: Sensettia! Want hear more Sensettia song!
Crowne: Rock up, girl!
Sensettia readies her keyboard in front of the amp's mic. She looks at the phone and sees how many viewers are on.
Sensettia: Okay WOW. I gotta focus though! (turns back to MC) Ready! Send me VP!
MC: Sing, baby, sing!
Sensettia faces forward again.

Sensettia: Everyone's counting on me to sing, so I'm giving it my all!
Sensettia's weapon and the amp start glowing!

Sensettia: Recital Manifest "Glänzend Sänger"!
Sensettia sings again, and her keyboard shines. The light goes into the amp to shoot giant sound waves that make the area shake.
Monster: (screams in vines)
The cores start cracking!

Monster: (shrieks in vines)
FLASH

Monster: Love...ly... (poof)

Gomeisa: ...Monster disappeareded!
Viscunam: Yes! We win with the power of my SCIENCE and Assistant Number 1's song!
Sensettia: ...did we win? We did? Yay!
MC: Great work, team!
Crowne: Yeah...now about that weather machine...
Everyone looks at where the Monster was. There's some big round machine there.

Viscunam: Is that the main terminal? It's smaller than I expected for all this. Does it still work...?
Crowne: Dunno. Hope there's some way to fix it...
...
...beep

System: [-----]
The round machine starts shining and groaning!

Gomeisa: WHAT

Crowne: ...is it restarting?
Viscunam: IT STILL WORKS!?
System: [-----]
Crowne: W-wait, gimme a second to see if Space Google Translate's audio function works... uhh...auto-repair...small scale...starter...needed...reactivation?
Viscunam: The builders really built an auto-repair function into this thing? What were they planning for?
MC: Huh. Sensettia!
Sensettia: Oh sure, what's one more song after a million amirite!? ...well then again, there has to be at least one core for the front row seats!
Sensettia sings her heart out. The round machine starts shining again, and the crystal walls turn transparent. Apparently it's night now, and clouds start forming.

Sensettia: It's night already...? Something's happening, so...did it work?
Crowne: MC, do the comments say anything?
MC: Uhh...

MC looks at the stream chat.
Rando A: The Crystal Tower's shining! Wow!
Rando B: It's starting to cool off...
Rando C: SNOW
MC: Yeah it worked! They said it's snowing!
Gomeisa: Yay! Christmas!
Viscunam: Did it really restart working...? Hard to tell what it means by small scale...
Crowne: ...you don't think they planned for it to run for 1000 years but cut it down in half, right? Can't say, but it definitely seems to be working again so job done.

MC is reading more comments.
Rando D: Nice speakers!
Rando E: That girl's songs were awesome!
Rando F: Encore!
MC: That's what they said. Nice work, Sensettia. Viscunam.
Viscunam: ...oh. Well I am a genius! Hahaha!
Sensettia: Hey, are you blushing?
Viscunam: Q-quiet, Girlie! So are you!
Sensettia: Shut up! It's not every day people compliment me like that! ...Viscunam?
Sensettia is now whispering to Viscunam.

Sensettia: ...this feels good, huh?
Viscunam: ...not bad.
The Crystal Tower lights up the night. Clouds slowly fill the sky, and winter returns to the city.

Title Card: The Angel's Song Rings in the Holy Night

The next day
The town is packed and bustling.

Townie A: Hey, play's starting!
Town Kid B: Santa!
Town Kid C: Presents!
Everyone's having fun.

Gomeisa: Happy Christmas, good! Happy people, me happy!
MC: That's great.
Crowne: Yeah. It's actually getting a bit too cold though, shoulda brought a change of clothes.
Committee Member: Thank you all for your work and making this celebration possible.
Crowne: No need for thanks. We did barge into your holy grounds, and we were hired to protect your festivities anyway. So in that sense, we were just doing our jobs.
Gomeisa: Yes, happy festival happen!

Crowne: I wish I could learn how the tower machinery works more and make it so it won't crash again. Would you let me help?
Committee Member: Really? We'd be happy to have you, but are you sure?
Crowne: Sure! I just can't come by that often, but maybe I can learn to maintain it at least.
MC: You sure? You still have a day job to get to, so won't that have to be done on your off time?
Crowne: Ahaha, well yeah I guess my vacation's gonna dry up again. It's cool, I wanna do my best as an engineer and I can't just leave an awesome system untouched. Not like any engineers came to help during all that time. But yeah, there's a bit of self-interest in all that.
Committee Member: ...thank you very much. We will contact you again after some discussion. I wish we could have thanked those other two members as well...
Gomeisa: Sensettia and Viscunam gone...
Crowne: I wonder where they went. They didn't even say goodbye. Then again I guess we could just call their agencies since they were hired to help too.
Committee Member: But we only hired you three. We have no idea who those two are.
MC: What? I thought something was up...

Crowne: Whoa...so they were intruders?
Committee Member: Apparently. But they still saved our planet, so our government is discussing overlooking that.
Gomeisa: Wanted say goodbye...huh? (pulls something from his pockets)
Flashback

Viscunam: My heater machine that runs on snow!
Present

Gomeisa: Oh. Viscunam machine...
A snowflake falls into the machine. It faintly glows and warms Gomeisa's hand.

Gomeisa: Viscunam... (smiles)
Crowne: Welp, we're friends now so maybe we'll see them again if fate is kind.
Gomeisa: ...yes! Will treasure!
MC: I'm sure we'll see them soon / What kind of crazy invention will he make next...? / We'll hear an awesome song!

Elsewhere
Viscunam's spaceship

Viscunam: Hmm...MC asked if I was worried. What an interesting perspective. They are both the Ultimate Observer and an excellent assistant! I will examine everything about them next time I see them! ...but what first? Biology? Ether reaction...? Hahaha, the process is getting even more interesting!
Sensettia: Sensettia to La-la Land, come in La-la Land. If you want MC to be an assistant, try tuning into reality first before asking?
Viscunam: You just don't get my genius, Girlie. I must examine MC one day, for SCIENCE so I can complete my research! I look forward to meeting you again, ahahaha!
Sensettia: You sure got the mad scientist laugh down pat. And after all the good you did back there.
Viscunam: Shut up. You sure seem happy, Girlie.
Sensettia: Ha. I'm not nearly done yet! Not until I sing to everyone I want to sing to!
She still seems happy enough.

Sensettia: Whew, that was a lot of singing yesterday. Where we going to next? Gotta get ready for the next part of my music tour!
Viscunam: (thousand yard stare) ...I take back what I said Girlie. Maybe you should be more sad.
Sensettia takes something out of her pockets. It's the crystal fragment she picked up from the tower.

Sensettia: Tee hee, I guess I did an itty bitty crime stealing something. Oh well, I am a villain. (stares at crystal)
Sensettia: Maybe we'll find a use for it someday even if it doesn't do much now, huh? Bring it! I'll sing a song made only by me and sing it for you, MC! La la, my feelings~...
The crystal shines, like it's cheering Sensettia on.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment