Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Holy Night Gangstar Prologue Part 1 (Abridged)

It's Christmas!
Santa Boy A: YEAAH, LET'S GO!
Santa Girl B: Hey! Don't get so excited you fall out!
Santa Wolf C: We got this!
The Santas fly through the blizzard to deliver presents everywhere in Tokyo, including Arakawa.

Yule: I hope the kids like it!
Hmm. Something seems to be up.

Yule: ...huh. Why are the senpais coming back up? I should go down and check it out.

Down in Arakawa
Yule: Oh no I don't see any children out here! I know it's midnight outside in the cold but still! And it doesn't seem to be that children are inside because of the cold...
Yule looks around and finds no one.

Yule: How can this be...? Christmas won't happen like this!
Barguest runs up!

Barguest: Santa! Did you see a boy about yay high wearing a backback because he apparently has the thing welded to him?
Yule: I haven't seen ANY children. Want to search together?
Barguest: Okay, thanks! It's weird for Kenta to disappear without a word! I hope my bad luck didn't do something to him...
At least five hours of searching and nothing to show of it. Not a single person.

Later
Hanuman: Snowball fight!
Agyou: Oof! Payback attack!
Hanuman: You're too slow!
Hanuman and Agyou are playing out in front of the Summoners safe house.
Inside

Tsathoggua: Wow, they're jumping. Praise the kotatsu!
Shirou: Haha, you never change. Here's your sugary hot cocoa.
Tsathoggua: Thanks! Now for the obligatory honey...
Shirou: Oh I added some already. I'll go call the boys in.
After Shirou does so...

Shirou: Hey, wipe off that snow first!
Hanuman: But the cocoa...!
Shirou: Yes, I made it. Don't burn yourselves on it.
The three drink the cocoa as Shirou smiles.

Agyou: Hey Shirou, is MC and Ryouta back yet?
Shirou: Not yet. I heard they went to the Santa School to talk about something.
Agyou: Huh. They didn't call to say they'll be late? The party's today.
Shirou: Not yet. We should start decorating by ourselves then.

Later
Kengo: Whew, it's cold as balls out there.
Moritaka: Sorry we're late, I lost track of time while training...
Gullinbursti: Check out my sweet gains, Master! ...where is Master?
Kengo: Oh huh, you guys got a lot of the prep done. Anything I can help with?
Agyou: Hanuman and I got most of it done!
Kengo: Nice!
Agyou: I know, right? Hanuman helped with higher places!
Touji: ...where's MC and Ryouta?
Shirou: Still no word. Maybe they took a detour? Maybe they went to buy a cake from Chouji's...
Agyou: You could've asked us to run errands! Must get more good boy points!
Hanuman: Yeah! It's snowed a lot so it'd be great to walk around in it!
Shirou: Haha, you just got your presents. Trying to earn for next year? (hands money over)
Shirou: Don't be too late. And the store location is...
Agyou: The same one we get our party supplies from? I've been there tons of times, we'll be okay!
Shirou: Okay. Be careful of strangers!
Hanuman: I'll be there, so it'll be okay.

Outside
Hanuman: Hehe, snow days are exciting!
Agyou: Hey don't literally trip.
Hanuman: It's cool! (slips) OOF! Aww...
Agyou: Well I get why you're so happy. Presents, cakes, chicken, so many fun things.
Hanuman: Speaking of presents, what'd you ask Santa for yesterday?
Agyou: Oh my gods, Hanuman! You can't just ask people what they asked Santa for!
Hanuman: What if I told you what I asked Santa for?
Agyou: Uhh...okay then. I bet you wanted ninja tools, right?
Hanuman whispers it to Agyou.

Agyou: WHAT? I-I didn't expect that... Well okay, my turn. Don't tell, okay? (whispers)
Hanuman: Whoa! That's so like you. Santa's so magical to grant the wishes of kids.
Agyou: H-hey! I grant shrine visitors' wishes too! I'm a protector AND a servant of shrines. People ask for good business and disaster protection, you know?
Hanuman: Wow! Could you grant my wish then?
Agyou: No...I'm not that powerful now. B-but one day I can!
Hanuman: Yay! ...whoops!

Hanuman almost slips, except he gets saved by...
Fuxi: Whoops, be careful Hanuman.
Hanuman: T-thanks...wait, have we met before?
Fuxi: Not directly, so nice to meet you and Agyou. I'm MC's big brother Fuxi. I came to see them.
Hanuman: Wow, I didn't know MC had an older brother!
Fuxi: Hehe, MC probably doesn't talk about me much. Anyways, you should go home quick since it's gonna snow hard again soon.
The weather report said it'd be clear. Nobody around is holding umbrellas, yet Fuxi has two.

Hanuman: But we have to buy a cake for our Christmas party.
Fuxi: Oh how nice. Take an umbrella.
Hanuman: Uh, you sure? Weren't you going to see MC?
Fuxi: It's fine. I can keep snow off MC if I still have one. They'd be mad at me if I let you two catch colds anyway.
Hanuman: Well thanks then! Wanna come join our party with MC?
Suddenly snow!

Fuxi: Thank you, but are you sure an outsider like me is welcome...?
Agyou: I know MC and he'd(sic) totally be okay with it! Tsathoggua comes by all the time.
Fuxi: Okay, I'll accept your offer. I'm come by with MC later. (walks off)

Hanuman: Wow, he's so nice!
Agyou: I thought he was sus at first, to be honest.
Hanuman: Seriously, I got bad vibes from him too at first. You can't judge people by their outsides though, right! Like someone can look nice but be evil inside, or someone can look scary but look after abandoned kitties!
Agyou: ...you're talking about that gangster in that manga you lent me, aren't you?
Hanuman: Whoops. Anyways, as a real ninja I need a discerning eye to judge if someone is good or evil.
Agyou: ...how do you do that?

Hanuman pops open the umbrella and gives it to Agyou.
Hanuman: In some other world, there's a magic lamp that grants wishes like Santa's bag. Do you think the genie inside the lamp is good or evil, Agyou?
Agyou: Uh, good from your description?
Hanuman: There's evil genies who'll grant your wishes for their own purposes too, you know! Totally not hinting at anything! And if you make a wish on an evil genie who tricks you with your wording...
Agyou: No stop! I can't take it if the Santa who came yesterday turned out to be evil! And why are we talking about this!? I was asking you how to judge good and evil from appearances!
And so Hanuman and Agyou head on, not hearing the news running about town...

News: A case has happened at the Santa School. The criminal is demanding--
End of Episode part

No comments:

Post a Comment