Sunday, August 20, 2023

Jurassic Summer Vacation Episode 3 Part 2 (Abridged)

The Beast Tamers are here!
Alp: Vacation time! Whoo!
MC: Yay! / Wow you actually came / Thanks for saying yes, Imix
---
(C) Cipactli: ...you were begging. It's my thanks for going on stage with me!
---
Cipactli: My home is turning into a safari park!
Yuma: Nooo, MC and everyone can see how much of a furry I am not!
Fenrir: Yes, Guildmaster! I too suffer under the searing blaze of the sun as a creature of ~darkness~, but we shadow dwellers will not falter!
Alp, Pazuzu, and Cu Sith emit happy beams!

Fenrir: NOOO THE LIGHT IS TOO MUCH (flump)
Leib: Oh that's too bad, looks like we can't practice today. What a shame. I'mma sit over there you guys.
Cipactli: You knew this would happen!?

Barguest: Okay we're here. Look, there's your teacher.
Quantum: Mr. Boogeyman! I was worried about you when you took time off, but you're in a nice place here. You're so naughty to leave me in the lurch after I transferred in.
Zhurong: No fair keeping this pretty and fun place to yourself! Right Quantum?
Quantum: Right Zhurong. Maybe we should be the ones looming around going "whoo~" next.
Cipactli: I didn't give permission to make my home a day care either dammit!
Boogeyman: Sorry, they kept bugging me about what I was doing, then asked to come when I sent a picture.
Cipactli: Well it's okay if it motivates you. But I'm throwing you out with the children if you perform badly.
Zhurong: Excuse me, can I take a picture of you? Mr. Boogeyman, line up with him!
Zhurong excitedly takes a picture. Quantum looks at the equipment and stuff.

Quantum: Ohh, so you're the one being observed? Seems like fun.
Boogeyman: Don't tell anyone at school, okay? I'm on record as taking a long break, but it's expected I'll be retraining and doing disciplinary stuff.
Quantum: Does that mean you'll get us tickets? Those are expensive for us.
Boogeyman looks at Cipactli. Cipactli sighs and says yes.

Zhurong: Ehehe. Can we look around?
Boogeyman: Okay, just stay with me. And don't go into the deep water.

Cipactli: ...he really is a teacher. That explains why he's so nag--AHH
Pazuzu: (zooms in) HI, I'm Pazuzu! You the sewer gator!? You're even bigger than I thought! Can I touch your tail and claws?
Cipactli: Get back! You're supposed to let me say yes before you touch! I'll bite you, I will!
Hastur: Ha ha, Pazuzu's overpowering you too!
MC: Fiiine, I'll stop this.
Alp: No wait, MC! Let's keep watching. If Pazuzu takes the gator, you'll be my buddy again! Hastur will be happy, I'll be happy, everything's perfect!
MC: wait that was your deal!?
Alp: Mwehehe...I am Dark Alp, fear me! Now let's go and enjoy the beach, just the two of us!
MC: Hastur, you sure this is cool? Pazuzu might actually leave you / I'mma take Hastur as my buddy then!
(AB) Hastur: Good! He has no standards beyond being a lizard anyway.
(C) Hastur: NEVER!

Hastur: Actually, stay back MC! We are supposed to be sworn enemies! How can everyone else be fine in your incomprehensible presence?
Hecate: Hmmmm...sworn enemies, you say? So you actually love each other!? MC, how could you hide something so delectable from me!? Where are my notes!?
Cipactli: MC HELP
Pazuzu: Hey can you open your mouth wider? Lizards opening their mouths is one of my fetishes!
Cipactli: S-stay back, debauchee! Or I'll punt you through the sewer system!
Jambavan: I'm sorry about him, he's not always like this.
Macroich: It's cool, this is more fun! And I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Cipactli! I figured you'd be sad and lonely with this much space to yourself.
Hecate: Is he? I'm enjoying just watching.
Cipactli: GET OFF
Blue flame aura flash!

MC: Oh no! / Run, Pazuzu! / Rip...

Pazuzu's gonna die!
Hastur: Hmph. If you are a natural threat, then I am to seal you!
Hastur blocks for Pazuzu and stops Cipactli.

Pazuzu: Aww, you saved me!
Hastur: Much as I would rather not admit it, we are buddies.
Pazuzu: I'm sorry for paying attention to someone else. I couldn't help myself!
Hastur: Listen to me!
Cipactli: ...how cliche can you get? Never mind that. MC, why didn't you come help me!?
MC: Umm... / I wasn't sure what was happening / (distract with belly rubs)
(B) Cipactli: O-oh! You sure know how to dodge things!
(C) Cipactli: ...what? You don't think this is going to work, do you?

Pazuzu: I'm sorry~! But wow, you're really strong. I'm even more interested now!
Cipactli's face twitches as he leaves.

Alp: No, it didn't work! FINE, I'll do this the direct way! You, Imix! I challenge you to a buddy off!
Cipactli: ...MC, all your friends are annoying. Heh, and you think you can challenge me? I can eat you up in one bite.
Alp pulls out a mic!

Alp: I don't think you know me well, so if you don't wanna see hell, you best step back and take the L~♪
MC: Oh my god a rap battle!? / Yay! / Isn't this a little unfair?
Alp breakdances. Cipactli snorts.

Cipactli: You wanna be top buddy? You're just fresh meat~♪ When it comes to supporting MC, my flesh and heart have got you beat~♪
Ohhhhh! (applause)

MC: Wow he's keeping up! / Imix is amazing too! / wait what

Alp: Ugh, you're good.
Cipactli: Ha! You can't expect to take my spot on stage and as MC's buddy that easy!
Hecate: WAAAIIIT! Let me handle this duel! We should make it a big buddy competition!
Macroich: Yes! The suggestion that comes straight from Youth™!
Barguest: YOU came up with this idea, Milady!?
Hecate: I can pick up on anything if it ships other people.
MC: Oh my god you're into this! / Nooo stop fighting~ / Are you my buddy, Hecate?
---
(C) Hecate: No I'm getting dragged into it! You can't just do that to me!
---
Pazuzu: Cool! Let's see who's lizard is bigger and tougher!
Alp: I'm taking MC back if I win!
Cipactli: ...I don't have a reason to go with this, but okay. I'll prove that I'm the best buddy for MC!
MC: how did this happen / Welp! (get ready)

Later
Okay pretty much everyone present has decided to join in for the hell of it. The competition will be beach sports of all kinds.

Alp: Okay Yuma, we're going all out!
Yuma: Yeah...if we win, I want MC to be my Tamer. Take me for walkies on a leash.
Alp: Hey wait, MC is supposed to be MY Tamer!
Yuma: We can switch every day. You're popular too, everyone will want you.
Alp: Nooo, you're playing dirty using that argument!
Alp and Yuma are Team Give Us MC Back

Barguest: Milady, a-are you sure you want to team up with me?
Hecate: You show concern on the weirdest things. We are in it to the end! Gwehehe, the shipping fodder!
Barguest: Oh, you're aggressive the way you used to be. That's both nice and sad...
Barguest and Hecate are Team STAY BACK

Boogeyman: Zhurong, are we really joining in?
Zhurong: It's going to be fun! And our bond won't lose out!
Boogeyman: Right...wait, where's Quantum? Maybe we can be a group of three?
Zhurong: She's with Macroich. No holding back!
Boogeyman and Zhurong are Team Cutie☆Horror

Macroich: So I can be MC's buddy if I win? I can't let this pass me by then!
Quantum: I'm surprised you caught me and asked me to be your buddy even though I knew you could see me. (looks at Macroich's swords)
Quantum: Ooh, you're also stuck between two things. It's weird how many people in Tokyo can see the present, future, and other things between you and that lady.
Macroich: My Instinct skill tells me to keep wandering! We can be the dark horse team!
Macroich and Quantum are Team Flickering Youth™. Cipactli snorts at the other teams.

Cipactli: ...this is just turning into a game on the beach.
MC: The others seem tough / Let's do our best, Imix! / Don't hurt anyone okay?
Cipactli: ...huh, you've gone soft. You used to like bloody brawls with Tezcatlipoca. So what should our team name be? How about Team We Are the Strongest! ?
MC: Lame / Pizza Lovers? / Lovey Dovey Lovers?
---
(A) Cipactli: Oh...you pick something then.
(B) Cipactli: Um, if you want it. It sounds uncool though.
(C) Cipactli: No, that's embarassing! Pick something else!
---
Cipactli: Well I guess the name doesn't matter that much! We're the clear winners!
Cu Sith runs up crying to MC!

Cu Sith: Waaah! Leib isn't even trying!
Leib: Couldn't you have picked literally anyone else to partner up with you?
Cu Sith: Everyone else is joining in, so please come with me! We could win it together!
MC: Just humor him / I'll do ANYTHING for you if you try hard.
(BC) Leib: ...it pisses me off that you think that would work on me.

Leib: ...fiiiine, I guess I'm in. It's gonna cost ya.
Welp! Leib and Cu Sith are Team Go To Work Already

Fenrir: HA! We shall see who the best buddy in Ueno is now, Slothful Polar Bear!
Jambavan: Wait, this is just a game Fenrir! Don't go crazy!
Fenrir: Behold the rage that makes the gods tremble in fear!
Jambavan: Noooo!
Fenrir and Jambavan are Team Let Sleeping Wolves Lie, Bear! while Pazuzu and Hastur are Team You Are the Biggest Calamity In Ueno

Pazuzu: Okay, is that everyone? I'll give a trip for two as a prize to the winners!
Hastur: I'm not going with you if we win.
Pazuzu: Ooh~. Planning to invite MC instead?
Hastur: W-what!? How dare you spout such drivel!
Cipactli: This may be all fun and games, but we'll still win! Let's go, MC!
MC: Yeah! / I wonder if we can win? / There's a prize now! We gotta get it!
Let the games begin!

BATTLE START

No comments:

Post a Comment