Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Jurassic Summer Vacation Episode 1 Part 2 (Abridged)

Akihabara
Leib and Macroich: Whoa!
MC: Taito, Akihabara, Nerd Town, where Creators gather!
Recap: MC and party is looking for a stage crew, Maybe the Creators will do it.

Leib: Well I hope this pans out.
Macroich: If it does, problem solved! And then I'll find a new possibility for my Youth™!
Leib: (sigh) ...is it okay for you to sneak out and come with us?
Macroich: Yep! My Instinct tells me so!
Leib: But I heard your Instinct skill sucks.
Macroich: So MC! Who are we meeting today?
MC: An artistic grandpa, a producer, and a crazy designer lady! I hear they're all together today.
MC called Arachne some time ago and she said she's doing a magazine photo shoot and some of the Creators would be with her.

Photo studio
Arachne: Yes, very natural!
Leanan Sidhe: This is going to be great!
Itzamna: Oh, thank you! How about this? (poses)
Arachne: Yes, yes! Just like the sun!
Vapula: Man, summer always vapushes you into high gear, Itzamna...
Vapula and Itzamna are modeling. Arachne is styling and doing touch ups. Leanan is producing the shot.

Macroich: Leanan Sidhe? Oh right, she's an Entertainer and a Creator! Is that public knowledge yet? She'll be great to have on the team!
Leib: What, you know her?
Macroich: Yep! She's an awesome producer! She helped me out when I started on the road to stardom.
Macroich babbles about how Leanan saw his talents and supported him.

Macroich: I like her lover quality, and I had tons back in my home world!
Leib: Manwhore! I could never keep that up if it were me.
Macroich: Is that a costume designer next to Leanan? Then we'll need her too!
Leib: Think those other two could help too? They're modeling and stuff.
MC: Maybe? / Like, advertising? / Yes, chubby bellies!

Arachne: Okay, break time everyone! We'll pick back up later!
Vapula: Oof. Being vaput in front of a camera makes me nervous...
Leanan Sidhe: Chin up, you did great! If anything, Itzamna adapted TOO quickly to this.
Itzamna: Haha, I've often been asked to model for my students.
Arachne: Oh, MC! Morning, you came at a perfect time!
Vapula: MC? What vabrings you here?
Leanan Sidhe: Macroich! What brings a shiny like you here?
Macroich: Stuff!
Macroich explains the current event plot. Arachne is already on board, and everyone else seems interested.

Itzamna: Hmm. Sounds like you got thrown into something fun again.
Leanan Sidhe: And with Imix... it sounds so great, I should be the one asking to join. Please let me!
Arachne: I got all your costuming needs covered!
MC: Thanks you two!
Itzamna: I promise to help with whatever I can if you need me.
Vapula: I never vaput a stage together before, but I can try!
Leanan Sidhe: Even if it's just going to be us Creators, it's going to be such an inspiration! We're all off doing other things so collabs like this don't happen much. I can't wait to see how this turns out!
Arachne: Hey, how many actors do you have already?
Macroich: The three of us plus Imix! We'll have to go see him ourselves.
Arachne: Oh okay. Since I'm meeting you two for the first time, mind if I measure you up?

Arachne starts measuring Macroich.
Arachne: You may be a new star, but you sure know how to show yourself!
Macroich: Oh you know me? Thanks!
Arachne: Yep! Fashion designers need to keep up with things. (turns to Leib)
Arachne: Your turn! What do you look good in?
Leib: Wait I have to dress up!?
Arachne: You're going on stage, aren't you?
Arachne measures Leib. Leib looks done with it all already.

Leanan Sidhe: Arachne isn't going to stop when she's like that, please understand. We're still in the middle of our photoshoot, so I'll have to help!
Vapula: MC, you still need vapeople to help with the show, right? I think you should ask Turing!
And so MC takes the party to go see Turing after Arachne's done measuring Leib.

Later
MC: Hello! Hey isn't this Masanori's office?
Yes, Turing sent a text saying that's where he is. And as soon as the party walks in...

Sphinx: Reminder that the invocation chant is still a thing even though I still don't say what my labels are! Okay escape room time, go!
Turing: You know, we'd be happy to socialize with you without making everything into an escape room game.
Masanori: Also we have guests now.
MC: Welp. / Hi guys.
Masanori: Welcome to our mystery circle, MC and friends.
Sphinx: OMG MC, you came to play puzzles and crimes with me!?
Turing: Hello love, care to join us for tea and teasers?
MC: We've been trapped! / Masanori, help! / I got this
(A) Turing: Now now, let's lay off the slander. You just happened to walk in at the wrong moment!
(B) Masanori: Hmm. No. You answer first.
(C) Sphinx: Ha! Beg me for help!

Leib: MC, what the hell is wrong with everyone you know?
Macroich: It's fine, I accept all challenges!
Leib facepalms.

Turing: Leib, yes? I read your research paper. Fascinating work.
Leib: Oh, thanks. Means a lot from the genius Creators guildmaster.
Turing: On that note, would you mind handling this puzzle game? MC and I will have a spot of tea, hip hip cheerio!
Leib: wait WHAT everyone is dumping work on me!
BANG

Macroich: Leib! My sword can't break us out of here!
Masanori: NOOOO MY BOOKS
Macroich: Sorry. Spite is the best motivator!
Sphinx: Heads up, this one is pretty hard. (starts talking about the puzzle details)
Turing: So MC, how's tricks?
MC: Good luck, Leib-senpai! / Plot! Help?
(A) Leib: Dammit, you guys help too!
Turing: Once we're done~. (asks MC what's up)

Turing: Oh, you want to use my Metaverse™ to set up a stage production? Well there's nothing in it for me, and more importantly it requires a lot of special equipment and so much work to make happen.
MC: Pleeease?
Turing: Now you're making me sound mean. But not to worry, love! I was already going to agree to help you and make you owe me a favor.
Sphinx: Ooh, ooh! I can help make a script for you!
Masanori: Aren't all your scripts mysteries?
Sphinx: What about you then? You write some pretty cool things.
Masanori: !!
MC: Well we do need a scriptwriter. Could you, Masanori?

Masanori: W-what? I am nyot anyone talented at writing, much less script writing! MEOW
MC: Cat. Is there any catnip?
Masanori: NOOOO FORGIVE MEOW FATHER I AM NYOT A CAT! Ooh, catnip... (flumps onto floor stomach exposed)
MC: Moritaka vs. Masanori showdown! The not dog versus the not cat!
Masanori: Oof, I just had childhood trauma flashbacks...
Sphinx: Pffft, waste.
Masanori: I thank you for asking, but I think there's someone else you could ask. That one witch.
Turing: Ah, her. She should be at the community workplace right about this time.

Later
Leib: I can't believe you made me have to THINK out here. Tell me the next person isn't a huge pain in the ass.
MC: Haha, no promises...oh look, there she is!
Hecate: UGH this isn't right! But a bear with honey is just so good!
She's busy.

Leib: Why didn't you tell me we were here for Hecate!?
Macroich: She seems fun! I'll go talk to her.
Leib: No, let me get away first!
Hecate: Oh, Leib! Perfect timing!
Leib looks up to the ceiling, long-suffering.

Hecate: It's so weird for you to be here, but whatever, it's a great time you've picked!
Leib: Sorry, it's MC who came to talk to you.
Leib tries to leave. Hekate grabs and digs into his shoulders.

Leib: OW CLAWS
Hecate: But I want to talk to you and you aren't leaving!
Leib: You got a hunter's focus or something? Ugh.
MC: Sorry to interrupt your work, but we need your help. The plot so far!

Hecate: Oh okay! I can help you, but first you have to help me! I'm stuck and need to get through it!
Macroich: Okay, but what do we need to do?
Hekate: Modeling!
MC: Mmm, this gonna be bad / Not again! / Yes!
---
(AB) Macroich: Okay!
Leib: No wait, modeling means something different for her!
(C) Leib: Why are you into this!? Modeling is something different for her!
---
Hecate: Right, the story! It's a love triangle with MC in the middle with Jock-senpai on one side and Culture-senpai on the other! The senpais were just stuck together and got along, but then they fall for the same person. They're both good, so MC can't pick...ooh, the drama! Start roleplaying!

Hecate's Shoujo Fantasy
Macroich: Let's go home together, MC! And by home...you wanna come over? My parents are gonna be out so we can spend all night...gaming.
MC: But what about Leib-senpai? / Yay!
---
(AB) Macroich: That sissy? He says he doesn't need to go home together with you anymore.
---
Macroich looks away, dissatisfied.

Macroich: You've been keeping your distance from me lately. I told you there's no hard feelings over who you pick, right?
Leib: ...that's not true. I'd be stoked if my rival were gone.
Macroich: Why!? Did something happen?
Macroich reaches for Leib. Leib pushes his hand away.

Leib: I thought dating was dumb until I met you. I could say you're why I'm interested in people, so...
Macroich: That's why you're backing out? Coward!
Leib: I don't want to lose my friendship and my love. What do I do?

Present
Hecate: CUT! Ooh, this is so good! Macroich's acting is great, but thank you for getting into this too, Leib!
Leib: Whatever makes you let us go faster, god. I'm glad this one isn't insane for once, and it's a good fit for a first timer like Mac--
Hekate: On to the next scene!
Leib: NO WAIT STOP
Hecate's Shoujo Fantasy Part 2

Macroich: Making MC choose is wrong, so we should settle it ourselves first!
Leib: ...no holding back.
MC: Noooo stop!
Macroich: Don't stop us, MC!
Leib: Yeah. Unless you're choosing now?
MC: Umm...I can't. But I don't want you two to do this!
Macroich: Then make us stop!
Present

Hecate: And so MC convinced the two to delay things until they graduate in three months. To be continued in Hell's Bitch's next installment!
MC: Wait, you can't just stop there! I would pick...
Leib: OH MY GOD DON'T MAKE IT LOOK JUST LIKE US
Hekate: I'll change them, don't you worry. Now, more roleplaying!
BATTLE(?) START

 

No comments:

Post a Comment