Sunday, August 20, 2023

Jurassic Summer Vacation Episode 3 Part 3 (Abridged)

Right, the best buddy beach games. Everyone trades off the judge position for every game and tallies points. First one is a treasure digging race.
Cu Sith: Let me handle this, Leib-senpai! Bark bark!
Leib: Cool. Dig my part too.
Fenrir: I shall grasp the buried treasure with mine claws!
Jambavan: Go straight down! I feel it's that way!
The Ueno Therians and scoring big.
Next game! Breaking down a sand hill with a stick! Pazuzu and Hastur go first.

Hastur: Ha! My power can destroy this thing with ease!
Pazuzu: Wait, you're supposed to use the--WHOOSH
Pazuzu: ...(cough)...well being hasty is cute too.

Welp, moving on then. Round 3, water gun and water balloon team fight! Hecate and Barguest kick ass here!
Hecate: Show them your power, Barguest!
Barguest: Yes, Milady! Sorry MC, no mercy now.
Alp: I have you now, Barguest! ...huh?
Gun jam! It squirts Alp instead!

Alp: Noooo!
Yuma: Alp, I'm coming to help!
Yuma's water balloon blows up in his face!

Hecate: Tee hee, the power of misfortune!
Yuma: Alp, it's cold!
Alp: Haha, you're all wet now!
Yuma: But so are you. Ehehe, wet buddies.
Hecate keels over from the pureness.

Hecate: GASP! Truly the best buddies! I can die a happy witch...
Barguest: Breathe, milady, breathe!

Elsewhere
Zhurong: Somehow I can't hit Quantum!
Boogeyman: What!? What do we do!?
Quantum: Sorry, it's just how I am.
Macroich and Quantum hit Boogeyman and Zhurong!

Boogeyman and Zhurong: Noooo!
Zhurong: How can this be?
Quantum: I've just grown more among the grade schoolers. I win, tee hee.
Macroich: Wow you're good at shooting!
Quantum: Physics.

Okay, last game to the buddy competition: human chariot in the water! Steal their headbands, keep yours on to win!
MC: We're gonna win!
Cipactli: Of course! Because I'm the strongest!
MC is on Cipactli's back as they face off against another team.

Cipactli: I'm surprised you're the last team standing.
Macroich: Sorry to make you stick with me to the end, Quantum. I want to win!
Quantum: It's okay, this is fun. We might as well go for it since we're here.
Quantum is sitting on Macroich's shoulders and closes her eyes for some reason.

Macroich: ...you see anything?
Quantum: Hmm...processing... It's going to be hard to take MC's headband. Also Imix seems to work well in the water.
Macroich: How about I buy you time to work your Laplace's Demon future reading thing?
MC: Imix I think we should make this quick. No mercy, you two!
Cipactli: Hang on, MC! Let's do this!

Cipactli: Hmm. I'm surprised you can actually hold out against me physically. But for how long?
Macroich: Celtic Smash!
No movements, but both sides still seem strong.

Macroich: Heh, you seem to be having fun. I haven't seen you look like that in a while!
Cipactli: So do you. How about I push you over?
Macroich: Whoa, I can't fall here. Full Youth™ Power!
Cipactli: Wait, Youth™!? Macroich, are you also--
Nobody else can hear Cipactli and Macroich talking. But Cipactli gets distracted and Macroich pulls him forward to step in some Conveniently Placed mud! Cipactli loses balance and now MC is in reach!

Quantum: All according to keikaku!
MC: Oh no! All or nothing then! Imix, your tail!

MC kicks off Cipactli to avoid getting caught by Quantum! MC also avoids technical elimination via jumping off Cipactli's back because Cipactli's tail is long enough for MC to grab onto!
Quantum: What!? I mean I guess it's not really against the rules but--
MC: Thanks Imix! I have you now, Quantum!
Epic reaction shot!
Team Cipactli and MC wins!

Alp: Oh my god, wow that was awesome! You guys were in synch! ...uh, not that I accept you guys are the best for each other yet! Compatibility matters!
Cipactli: Like premier teamwork and a nice tail?
Alp: I guess...I mean, I can accept you meet the bare minimum at least!
Pazuzu: Seriously though, you two really are in synch. I can't believe you two barely knew each other before this.

Everyone else starts walking up.
Quantum: ...I'm sorry, I didn't see that possibility coming.
Macroich: It's cool! I'd never have gotten there alone anyways!
Zhurong: Look, I took so many pictures! (shows pics of Quantum and Macroich)
Quantum: Thanks, Zhurong. I guess having fun in the moment is good enough.
Zhurong: Anyways, how'd you do that phasing thing? Show me!
Quantum: Um, not everyone can do it and I think it's better that you can't.
Zhurong: Aww, I wanted to be like a ninja.
Macroich: How about I teach you dual wielding?
Zhurong: Oh my god yes!
Quantum: Losing interest in me already? Jerk! I can teach you math at least!
Zhurong: D:
Zhurong: Ehehe, I'll go take pictures of everyone else okay? (runs)

Cu Sith: Leib, you didn't even try!
Leib: It just wasn't time yet. Okay we're done, I'mma lie down over there.
Leib: (And if you really think about it, it'll look like MC talked me into it if I did try.)
Yuma: Leib-senpai, aren't you going to practice? I wanted to see you act...
Leib: Oh god no! And why should I practice in front of you guys!?
The other Ueno members get interested.

Zhurong: Oh right! I wanted to see Mr. Boogeyman act too!
Cipactli: Yeah, the point of me letting you bring your friends in was to have an audience you could practice in front of. So get changed and let's do it!
Leib walks off to the dressing room, resigned...

Later
The Beast Tamers are smiling at Leib's costume.

Leib: ...what? Spit it out.
Yuma: ...it looks great on you. You look even more hardworking and cool than usual.
Jambavan: I agree! You look like someone responsible and doesn't push work onto his subordinates!
Leib: Thanks, could you make it any more backhanded? Really feeling the love here, huh MC?
Zhurong: Mr. Boogeyman you look sooo cool! Like a super reliable captain!
Boogeyman: O-oh...haha, I think I'm a little more comfortable in this now.
Cipactli: Heh, you going to be okay? Don't tell me you talked big earlier only to freeze in front of your students.
Boogeyman: I'll be okay. I have to show them I am.
Cipactli: Good. Time to put your money where your mouth is! Ready? Turning the projectors on in 3, 2, 1...

Spaceship
Boogeyman: ...so there are dinosaurs here and they ran off with MC?
Macroich came back to report to Boogeyman.

Hecate: Oh no, my gut feeling was right!
Macroich: I have no excuses. I will go right back and rescue MC!
Boogeyman: >:(
Hecate and Macroich: !!
Boogeyman: ...throwing more people won't change things, and anyone in my command should know that.
Leib: Based on the reports, the dinos are highly intelligent. They might have just taken MC prisoner. If they're hurt, I'll have to go along as medic, right Sir?
Hecate: Can I go too? I'm worried about MC!
Macroich: Me three!
Boogeyman sighs, knowing they'll come anyway if he says no.

Boogeyman: Fine...but if you get in my way...
Boogeyman: >:(
Hecate and Macroich: WE WON'T
Boogeyman: Good. Move out!

Later
Boogeyman: So this is where you guys lost MC and the dinos flew northwest? Searching is more effort than just calling them here, so...
Leib: Wait what are you doing
Boogeyman whips out a chainsaw and revs it up!

Boogeyman: Step back if you don't want to get caught up in this.
Boogeyman starts swinging his chainsaw around!

Leib: Holy shit what
Macroich: We should go too! Youth™ Charge!
Boogeyman is humming something as he makes flowers rain down!

Boogeyman: (suddenly beatboxing)
Hecate, Leib, and Macroich: !?
Boogeyman: (beatboxing continues)
Rhythmical dissonance!

Boogeyman: Dinos and flyers, you little bitch~♪ I'mma put you in tonight's main dish~♪
Wyverns Dinos fly in! Boogeyman saws them down! Then he turns around all covered in blood.

Boogeyman: Okay, I let those ones go so they can lead us to MC. Let's go!
Cipactli watches the party act. Wow, it's just like how it was when he first started acting.

Cipactli: NO IT'S NOT! That's just freaky and overdoing it!
Everyone else is taken aback at this.

Zhurong: Um...I think it was nice how that was so like you, Mister?
Quantum: Zhurong, normal children would be scarred by this.
MC: I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! / Knees shaking... / Oh my god the pressure!

Boogeyman: Oh, haha...I tried my best, but maybe it was a bit much? (awkwardly scratches face)
Cipactli: Yes, definitely. That said, that was still your best performance to date. But if that's how you see my acting then I have so many questions.
Boogeyman: I specialize in traumatizing people. I'm pretty good at it if I say so myself.
Boogeyman smiles. Cipactli can't help but smile a little too. Zhurong and Quantum smile at each other over this.
Quantum: I'm glad you're having fun, Mister.
Zhurong: Yeah! Everyone at school is spreading rumors you got fired!
Boogeyman: O-oh...sorry to worry you two.
Boogeyman hugs Quantum and Zhurong close to his legs.

Quantum: ...mister?
Zhurong: Hehe. This kind of hurts.
Boogeyman: I'm glad I have students like you.
Quantum: Oh right, we had one more thing for you.

Quantum gives Boogeyman a card from the class asking for him to come back.
Zhurong: Everyone in class wrote in it!
Boogeyman: ...wow, who'd ever think children would like me so much? (wipes eyes)
Quantum: The children you scolded the other day didn't cry because they were scared of you. They were afraid you hated them. We all want you back.
Boogeyman: O-oh...and here I thought you hated me.
Cipactli: You can go back if that's where you belong. You don't have to keep a mask on to be over here.
Boogeyman thinks. Then he turns to Quantum and Zhurong.
Boogeyman: Thanks you two. I do want to go back, but please give me a bit of time. I have something I want to do here for now.
Zhurong: Okay. We kind of guessed as much.
Quantum: We'll tell everyone else, don't worry.
Boogeyman hugs them again, then turns to Cipactli.

Boogeyman: I tried to run from my past, so I have no room to say anything on it to you. But even though I ran, the future my students have came for me.
Cipactli: Your current acting can only traumatize other children. Do you still want to go on?
Boogeyman: Hah. Can I ask for acting tips then?
Cipactli: ...fine I guess. It's going to be a problem if you can't control yourself, so I can help for a bit. First, the basics of speaking!
And so the musical progress goes on, and a drama bomb looms closer in the distance...

End of Episode

No comments:

Post a Comment