Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Jurassic Summer Vacation Episode 2 Part 1 (Abridged)

Barguest: Okay Imix, everyone helping you is here.
Cipactli: God, finally. Thanks.
Leanan Sidhe: I got the tea! Let me help with your big comeback!
Cipactli: You help with the script. You know her, right?
The Creators are coming in, marveling at Cipactli's place and greeting him and Boogeyman for the first time.

Turing: I'm Turing and I'm here to help with the backdrops. I have the right stuff right here!
Cipactli: ...you know you're here to work and not play, right?
Turing: Work and playing around at creation are both important, sir!
Cipactli: Well I do need help, so if you can get it done, fine I guess... (looks at Swimsuit Sphinx and Masanori)

Cipactli: What about you two? The little one is clearly here to play.
Sphinx: I know you are but what am I? And yeah I'm here for work AND play! Come on, look at all this space!
Masanori: Turing brought me here to babysit Sphinx. I am in no way interested in watching an operetta, MC. Understood?
Cipactli: I will crush you between my teeth if you get in my way!
Sphinx: Pffft, you need calcium old man.
Masanori bonks Sphinx with his book.

Sphinx: Ow! I'mma sue if you stopped me from growing bigger!
Masanori: We are guests, Sphinx. We need to follow a bare minimum of decorum here.
Turing: Sorry about that, love! Pardon him, he's new here.

Next!
Arachne: Hello, thank you for having me!
Cipactli: You are the costume designer? Glad to have you.
Arachne: I will handle it! By the way, are your clothes and accessories bespoke? Can I touch?
Arachne starts touching!
Cipactli: You fear no god, do you?
Arachne: Ooh, fasionable! I'll make something just as good!
Next!

Vapula: Uhh, I'm Vapula and I'm best at vaputting things together!
Cipactli: So, you'll be a stagehand? I expect a lot from you!
Vapula: Got it! ...vaputting that aside, have we met? I feel like I've vaput a model of your tail and claws together before...
Cipactli: W-what!? I'll eat you if you say anything funny!
Vapula: HELP

Later
Cipactli: All these people are weird!
Itzamna: Now now, they are quirky and those quirks can make the show better.
Cipactli: Itzamna! You're here too!?
Itzamna: Nice to meet you, Imix or whatever your name is. Clearly we have never met before and nobody can prove otherwise. I'm an art teacher in Akihabara.
Cipactli happily greets Itzamna, almost hugging him but slapping him on the back instead.

Itzamna: OW stop that!
Cipactli: Right, right. Nice to meet you, Itzamna. Yes this is our first meeting, no prior encounters here.
Itzamna: Yes, feel free to ask me or anyone if you need help.

Later
Cipactli: All these people are weird!
Itzamna: Now now, they are quirky and those quirks can make the show better.
Cipactli: Itzamna! You're here too!?
Itzamna: Nice to meet you, Imix or whatever your name is. Clearly we have never met before and nobody can prove otherwise. I'm an art teacher in Akihabara.
Cipactli happily greets Itzamna, almost hugging him but slapping him on the back instead.

Itzamna: OW stop that!
Cipactli: Right, right. Nice to meet you, Itzamna. Yes this is our first meeting, no prior encounters here.
Itzamna: Yes, feel free to ask me or anyone if you need help.

Hecate is staring and drooling.
Hecate: Ooh, lizard on lizard is fine too! Two old friends hits different from a May-December pairing and--
Leib: Wipe off, perv.
MC: I wanna get in between them! / Daddies and cougars are good too! / Earth to Hecate, come in Hecate!
---
(AB) Leib: Don't you go crazy too! Ugh.
---
Hecate: Hmm...is it better to have someone both physically and mentally strong, or for someone physically strong to depend on someone mentally strong? A riddle for the ages...so they have to go against each other!
Leib: what
Cipactli: Is this everyone? We really are working with the barest minimum. And where'd everyone go already?
Cheers are coming from a nearby beach.

Boogeyman: Wow Vapula! Your sand sculpture looks like it's alive!
Vapula: Heh! My finger dexterity is my vapride! Your sand monster is awesome too! Nice and scary!
Sphinx: Heaven's Fall, go!
Masanori: Hey, isn't flying in beach volleyball cheating?
Sphinx: How do you expect me to reach the net otherwise? Racial balance! Ooh, Macroich! Lemme ride your shoulders!
Macroich: Okay!
Turing: Ooh, bad move. You're open! British Spike!
Macroich: NOOOO

Cipactli: !?
Cipactli: HOW DARE
MC: Oh no I have to calm him down! / Eh, it's cool
Cipactli: ...
Cipactli: Oh fine, if you say so. Barguest! Drinks and fruit!
MC: Wait, that's it? / What about my big Tamer save!? / Oh good...
Cipatcli: This is just for today!
Sphinx: Aww, so you ARE reasonable! Come on, you and MC come play with us!
MC: How about it? Breaks are important. And social linking!
Cipactli: No, I... (thinks about something) Don't worry about me. Go on.
MC: Imix? ...okay, come join us if you change your mind.
MC goes to join everyone else.

Hecate: (stares)

Later
Sphinx: Okay, everyone here? How many is that anyway? ...whatever!
Macroich: What now? New volleyball game with a new team?
Sphinx: Cops and robbers! Except with no restrictions! And a bet!
Masanori: A bet? NO! NYO! MEEEOOOOW!
Sphinx: Oops, PTSD...well it's not fun without a little risk! And it won't be anything too crazy! You just gotta win!
Game on! Players are Vapula, Arachne, Turing, Masanori, Sphinx, Boogeyman, Macroich, and MC. Cipactli just watches with tropical drink in hand.

Itzamna: We used to have possibilities before us before we specialized, back then when you went by a different name. Isn't it so brilliant?
Cipactli: Who? Your scales are blinding me with reflected light.
Itzamna: Remember your old pick up lines?
Cipactli: Hey! They weren't pick up lines! I will tear your scales off, old man!

Itzamna laughs and goes to pick up a drink too.
Cipactli: Dammit, did coming to Tokyo make you young again? You weren't the joking type before. Go play with the brats or something.
Leib: Welp, someone's worried. You can join them if you really want.
Leib walks in with pizza and a drink.

Cipactli: Worry about Hecate or whoever if you have time to worry about me. She looks jealous, though I don't know if she noticed herself.
Leib: Other people have her covered. I came as your Tamer's senpai. (sits down and sips drink)
Leib: Wow, nice. Fresh picked and pressed fruit juice from down here?
Cipactli: ...you're just over here with me to slack off, aren't you?
Leib: Damn, you got me. Well, let's just kick back together if you don't feel like joining in.
Cipactli: Things must be hard for your buddy?
Leib: Yeah, people say that a lot. Also this pizza is heavy on the salt, man. Ain't healthy to have every day, but nice.
And so Leib vegs out.

Elsewhere
Barguest: Lady Hecate? Where are you?
Leanan Sidhe: Barguest, did you find her yet?
Barguest: No... it's so easy to get lost here.
Hecate: Hey, I'm not a little girl anymore. What do you see me as?
Barguest: Oh, no sorry. I was worried since you suddenly disappeared.
Leanan: Want to join everyone?
Hecate: Stop yelling, thanks. I just want to finish the script ASAP. The costumes and sets depend on it!
Barguest and Leanan still look worried.

Hecate: ...ugh, I'm not lying. But I felt awkward about joining everyone. I don't fit in with bright places.
Barguest: But--
Hecate: Barguest, you served my family...but we aren't master and servant anymore. I was never a good mistress. Don't you hate me for what I junctioned (re: [REDACTED]) to you?
Barguest: No! Nobody could have done anything about these chains--
Leanan Sidhe reluctantly covers Barguest's mouth.

Leanan: Okay. But can I help with the script?
Hecate: U-uhm, you don't have to stick around with me. I'd feel bad for you and...
Leanan: It's okay, I'll need to edit it anyways, and I'm also a girl who hangs back in the shadows!
Hecate: ...alright, thanks Leanan Sidhe.
Leanan whispers to Barguest before she goes.

Leanan: It's okay, I'll take care of her. You go back to your work.
Barguest: Right. Thanks. (thinks back to older days)

Elsewhere
Macroich: Wait, what's up with the string?
Arachne: What kind of robber waits? Watch your feet!
Arachne's set up a spider thread trap!

Arachne: No rules against traps, right? Okay bye!
Macroich: Your silly string cannot stop me! (slash!)
Arachne: What!? He cut my shadow sewing thread like nothing! Does he not have a Shadow? Or not even any concept of guilt or--
Macroich: Got you!
Arachne: OH NO
Macroich, Boogeyman, and MC are Team Cops. Everyone else is on Team Robbers. There being stakes at play is making everyone get into things.

Vapula: Let's go! Here's my vaplan to run away on a golem!
MC: Stop right there, criminal scum! / How's a golem move so fast!? / golem too op pls nerf
Vapula: Vapproach me all you like! You can't reach me up on this golem's shoulders and tag me! We're gonna win the bet!
MC: Welp. No rules against this, right?
MC Slash!

Vapula: Oh no I'm falling!
MC: (catch Vapula) / Tag / (close your eyes)
(A) Vapula: Ahh! ...this sucks, but also this is okay!
(BC) Vapula: Ow! Aww...

Boogeyman: Okay, two more left to catch. Time limit's almost up.
Sphinx: Turing, Masanori, HEELLLP
Vapula: I can't believe you decided to vaput no restrictions up for this game and then got caught first.
Sphinx: Shut up! I was flying around and suddenly he pops up out of nowhere!
Vapula: Flying is cheating...
Boogeyman is on guard duty.

Arachne: I'm surprised Masanori and Turing have stayed hidden this whole time!
Sphinx: Masanori's a cop! He knows how they think!
Arachne: How come you're so proud of that? But yeah I guess they'll be hard to find then.
Boogeyman: ...not really. Looks like our trap worked.
Masanori walks up! Boogeyman calls Macroich and MC.

Boogeyman: Why'd you come when you could just run out the clock?
Masanori: Simply running makes me no better than a beast, and clearly that cannot stand!
Boogeyman: Naughty, naughty. Sometimes being brave blows up on you!
Boogeyman and Masanori face off. Masanori's plan is to cast Possession on Boogeyman and free his teammates. Boogeyman is on guard against Masanori's sword.

Boogeyman: You have a possession artifact? There's fairies in Tir na Nog who do that too.
Masanori: Well spotted. Yes, that is my first strategy for winning. And I have a second one I already played!

The area behind Boogeyman warps! The illusion drops and the rest of Team Robbers have escaped!
Boogeyman: They were holograms!? Since when!?
Turing: Oh don't beat yourself up too much. I can't cover the whole world with my Metaverse™, but it's not a huge ask to use it on one person.
Boogeyman: But how could you set up any projectors without me noticing?
Sphinx: Tee hee, you stink as a cop to not do any frisking. (pulls out something round from his wings)
Sphinx: We all had one from the start, ha ha!
Turing: Wow you sure like playing as a villain. Then again we're Team Robbers, so I'll play one too.
Boogeyman: ...well thanks for explaining, since now they've caught up.
Team Robbers: !!
Macroich and MC jump out from the bushes to surround them!

MC: Oof / THIS PLACE IS TOO BIG / Stop right there!
Macroich: Wow we barely made it. Thanks for calling, Boogeyman!
Masanori: Ugh, you just had to be smug and cluster together!
Sphinx: H-hey, we just gotta split up!
Vapula: Golem escape, vapart two!
BATTLE START (more happens after)

Team Cops has caught everyone but Sphinx! He flew off.
MC: Get back down here! / How are we supposed to catch him? / Nooo!
Macroich: MC! Come here so I can throw you! I promise to catch you on the way down!
MC: wait what
Macroich: Human(?) baseball, go!
Midair

Sphinx: Okay I should be good he--WHAT
MC: COMEBACK WIN CANNONBALL
MC grabs Sphinx! Macroich catches them both as they fall! The game clock conveniently buzzes!

Sphinx: DAMMIT
Turing: Oh my! Round of applause for Macroich and his mad judgment!
MC: Hey. We win the bet, remember?

Winners get to tell the losers to do one thing.
Macroich: I want you guys to help us with the show and go all in!
Arachne: That's it? I am a professional, I already do that.
Boogeyman: Okay. Vapula, teach me the stagehand ways. I think they'll come in handy in doing haunted mansions too.
Vapula: I'd be vapleased to!
MC: Wait, that's it? Now I feel dirty...okay, I'll toe the party line too.
Masanori: Oh no, by all means, revel in your dirty bestial desires.
Turing: Hmm, whatever would you ask for?
Sphinx: Heh. I'll hang out with you even without needing to be asked, so go on and pick something.
Elsewhere
Itzamna: ...being young can be so concerning. It's fine I suppose.
Leib: I think they're just dumb.
Cipactli: ...eh, some noise now and then is fine.
And the Leaning Tower of Pizza Boxes grows higher...

End of Episode Part

No comments:

Post a Comment