Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Valentine Snow Fight Episode 1 Part 2 (Abridged)

Tiger Man: Mic test! Can you guys here me?
Tiger Man: Okay cool, thanks for waiting everyone! You guys ready for the Valentine Snow Fight!?
Cheerleaders War Mobs: YEEEAAAAHHHH
Tiger Man: Good answer, mis amigos! I'm your host, Tiger Man of the Warmongers! Wink! Let's get the introductions in, then get this show on the road! First off, the WARMONGERS! Representing them, Yoritomo!
Yoritomo: Hello, I have just one thing to say to everyone: do what you must, and win. That is all.
War Mobs: YES SIR!
MC: whoa

Tiger Man: SUCH PRESENCE!
Tanetomo: ...
Yasuyori: Are you cold or something, Advisor?
Tanetomo: ...no! Don't you understand how terrible it can be for your lord to order you to win?
Tiger Man: Introducing the group, the Missionaries! And a word from their representative, Jacob!
Jacob: Hello everyone. I can tell without looking that you are all filled with love, which is convenient because I cannot see anyways. Let us speak of love (with our fists)!
Angels: YEEEEAAAAHHHH
Girimekhala: Maria, is Jacob always like that?
Maria: Well...he's not that good at speaking since he's more of a physical person. Still, he's confident in his strength, and that drew a lot of members to us.
Girimekhala: O-oh. He'd get on great with the gang leader and the student prez at my old school.

Tiger Man: Wow I can feel that mic performance of love(??)! Make it an exciting game, guys! Now pay attention as I explain the one rule you need to remember: HIT THEM WITH SNOWBALLS! Comprende? Bien! Now you aren't making these snowballs yourselves. We got special snow guns of all kinds made for the event with accompanying snow tanks to fill for ammo! Hit someone for points, get hit to lose points. We got camera drones watching, so get yourselves ready and get to your starting zones!
Andvari (PA System): Testing, testing. Can you hear me? Good. Recorder, go join the Missionaries for this warm up match. Switch over at the next one. And don't forget the camera!
MC: Huh, gotta remember the goggles. Time to pick a gun.
Girimekhala: Hey, glad to have you on our side this game! I wonder if there's a snow gun my size?
MC: Hmm... / Maybe try them all? / Let's go look together
(B) Girimekhala: Good idea! There must be something that'll click!
(C) Girimekhala: Ohh, thanks! It's hard to pick with so many.

Girimekhala: Damn, they put together this many snow guns for the event? Andvari and Tezcatlipoca are the sponsors, right? Mad respect for getting this all ready. I gotta make this event a success!
MC: You're fired up! / ...why a snow fight anyway? Got a reason to make this work?
---
(A) Girimekhala: Well yeah, I really want to make this thing successful!
---
Girimekhala: Well, I can't really handle things veering off plans. I panic and trip, I skip over things I wanna say, lots of stuff. I try to make plans, but it never works out right, so...even though it hasn't, making plans became habit for me. Same as this time. I was thinking if there was something I could do for the guild until I saw the Valentine Snow Festival. Nothing I do goes right, and I didn't want to say this to anyone... Well I was looking at the site when Maria came by. Jacob heard about it, and now here we are. They helped me do something I couldn't do myself, so I want to at least make this great.
MC: Let's do it together! / ...you pushing yourself?
---
(A) Girimekhala: Thanks! Let's enjoy it all together!
(B) Girimekhala: Nah. I'm actually glad there's something I can do!
---
Girimekhala: Oops! Let's go get a snow gun already!

Later
The Missionaries and Warmongers have lined up!

Tiger Man: Got your guns? Filled your snow tanks?
Angels: YEEEAAAHHH
Tiger Man: Cool! Just point and click now! There's no winners or losers in the warm up match, but we got a special prize for the high scorer!
Bug Soldiers: YEEEAAAHHH
Tiger Man: Time to do the countdown! 10 seconds!
Tiger Man: 5!
Tiger Man: 4!
Tiger Man: 3!
Tiger Man: 2!
Tiger Man: 1!
Tiger Man: GO GO GO
MC: Meh, here we go / NO MERCY / EAT SNOW
BATTLE START (more happens after)

Tiger Man: GAME SET!
MC: finally it's over / wow! / I STILL NEED TO SHOOT PEOPLE
Jacob: Good job, MC. I couldn't see, but I could tell. This was more intense than I thought. Next time I will graze through the snowballs and slip in for a straight punch!
Shinya: J-Jacob, please calm down. Things have only just started.
Girimekhala: Yeah, there's two more rounds after this...
Jacob: Thank you, but there is no need for concern over me. This is far less taxing than the days and nights in the past where I would do nothing but speak of love with my fists.
MC: I have to go against you...? / Had fun, Shinya? / How's your gun, Girimekhala?
(A) Jacob: Oh! Are you looking forward to talking with me later? We shall soon get close and personal, fists filled with love slugging each other! I am so grateful for this rare opportunity.
(B) Shinya: I have, but Cupid's enjoyed things even more. He got to cut loose after having to hold back all the time. I'm actually bad at direct competition, but since I'm here I'll try my best.
(C) Girimekhala: Mad respect for your work out there! I tried too, but I kept tripping... I spent like half the time buried in the snow.

Tiger Man: Results time, amigos! First, an announcement from the Warmongers side! Their MVP is...him!
Tanetomo: ...me? Was everyone taking this too lightly since it was a game?
Yasuyori: ...I watched you mow people down with your snow gun as an ally and...
Tanetomo: did you say something?
Yasuyori: N-no! Congratulations, Advisor!
Tiger Man: H-haha. Well good luck in the main battles! Now on to the Missionaries! Their MVP is...these two!
Shinya and Girimekhala: what
Girimekhala: This can't be right!
Shinya: M-me too!? I know Cupid went off, but I...
Azazel: Oh no, you two clearly did well.
MC: W-where were you watching? / Were you watching the whole time? / Explain!

Azazel: Heh. I can't say everything, but I'll tell you what I saw. Shinya's hit rate is leagues above everyone else. You clearly are an archer, aren't you? You and Cupid have scored plenty of points between you two. Girimekhala meanwhile was an ambusher, hiding in the snow and keeping people from scoring off you.
Girimekhala: But I just tripped into the snow...can I actually be happy about this?
Shinya: My hit rate? ...maybe people just didn't get out of the way?
Tiger Man: I-I'm getting a little down at the cold reception to the pow-wow, amigo. But anyways, come tell us about our fabulous prize, boss!
Tezcatlipoca: HAHAHA! Literally everybody shot me! I saw it coming but it still makes me sad! Oh right, the prize. Here. Special squad captain uniforms from the Crafters! Wear these in the real matches, and you'll be named captains. Meaning you'll be team leaders and worth so many more points! What kind of tactics will you use with your status? I can't wait to see what terrible ideas you'll use!
Tiger Man: Thanks boss! Okay guys, put them on!

Shinya, Girimekhala, and Tanetomo put on their stupidly bright snow combat outfits. And Jacob and Yoritomo too for some reason.
Tanetomo: It fits well enough I suppose. Fine for a war game.
Yoritomo: ...not bad. I'm not happy this declares my status as a leader though.
Girimekhala: Is it really okay for me to have this...?
Shinya: I don't know if I should have this, but it should make a good story to tell when I get back.
Jacob: So I'll be shot at more with this on. How exciting.
Tiger Man: Have you guys memorized who the leads are!? Make the real games a smash hit!
Players: YEEEAAAHHH
Tiger Man: Time to strategize people! 30 minutes to have your pregame meetings!
MC: Later guys! / No holding back!
Girimekhala: Oh right you're on that side now. I'm sad now...but this is for the event, so let's have fun!
Shinya: ...right. Let's all do our best.
Jacob: Come at me with all you have, MC. Up close and personal is where the love is.

Later
MC: The Warmongers are supposed to be around here...
Tanetomo: Oh, MC. What a shame we weren't in the same place earlier so you could admire my cuteness.
MC: I can just do that as an ally now / R-right / I-I guess...?
(A) Tanetomo: I'm glad you know who is cute. If only some people in the guild were like you that way.
(B) Tanetomo: I see you thinking there. Please, share with us. We're friends, aren't we? Come, admire me.
(C) Tanetomo: ...oh, that's sad. And I tried so hard to look for you. I can't believe you don't know what should come next.

Tanetomo: That's enough of a greeting. I've heard you're joining us...you don't see certain people here? Well we're usually busy at this time of year. There's one training alone in the mountains, one off making rounds with his fan club, and one who says going outside in itself is a problem. Everyone besides them usually comes for a snow field drill...but this year SOMEONE used up all our budget to set this event up so now we had to come here. Still, our lord bade us to bring victory, so you shouldn't hold back even if you know the other side. We should get started soon...where is milord anyway? You stay, I will go look.
Yasuyori: Hello MC! Long time no see!
Shennong: Hey Problem Child, it's been a while. Feeling sick?
MC: Wow, you're both here! / Doctor, check up please! / Yasuyori, nice to see you again!
(A) Shennong: Haha, the generals dragged us in.
Yasuyori: As the good doctor says. The advisor was...very displeased when he heard about the event.
Shennong: We should at least enjoy the resort while we're here.
Yasuyori: I can't say this in front of the advisor...but having worthy opponents will good stimulation.
(B) Shennong: That's the first thing you say to me? You shouldn't tease adults like that. Look, see how easy it is for me to catch you.
(C) Yasuyori: I'm more excited than usual here on the snowy peaks. Uh, not like I enjoy snow or anything! P-please stop looking at me like that!

Shennong: Say, where's our advisor? We don't have that long to plan.
Yasuyori: He was just here a second ago, so I hope it's nothing bothersome...
Shennong: Oh wait look, there he is.
Tanetomo and Yoritomo walk over.

Tanetomo: Thank you for waiting everyone. Time to start our strategy briefing.
MC: Wow, a real military briefing! I am inordinately excited about this!
Yoritomo: (stares) ...oh, so you are here. Well I was informed of such...
Yoritomo: Now onto the briefing: I have no instructions. Do as you will.
Yasuyori and Shennong: ?
MC: ??
Tanetomo: ?!?!?!
End of Episode 


1 comment: