Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Valentine Snow Fight Episode 1 Part 1 (Abridged)

Tezcatlipoca: BRRRROTHER!
Andvari: Hey MC, good on you for coming!
MC: BYE
Andvari: Hey wait, get back here and listen at least!
Tezcatlipoca: Nooo, don't leave me BRRRROTHER!
Andvari: Come on, I promise I'm not gonna bite.
Tezcatlipoca: With you here, this is going to be great!
Andvari: ...you want me to get on with it, don't ya?
MC: Fine I guess I can hear you out / this is my life now / I'm actually excited for this!

Andvari: Yep! I guess you know already, but this is my newly opened winter resort! Not that many people know about it yet though, so I planned a Valentine Snow Festival. The original plan was seasonal sweets in the hotel, but then the Warmongers called.
Tezcatlipoca: My time has come! To explain, we were going to do our usual winter military drill this time of year, but then...I GOT SICK OF IT!
MC: what???
Tezcatlipoca: I can excuse using the same plans every year, but I draw the line at an all white battlefield! There were FOUR of us with different colors each! Black, white, red, and blue! There at least needs at least two colors on the field or else I'm going to get bored! But then I heard this resort was opening near where our drills are usually held, so I called the owner to make a suggestion.
Andvari: Well I couldn't actually have them doing drills during my event, so I changed it up a bit.
Tezcatlipoca: I placed an order with the Crafters for some special equipment, and when I arrived...
Andvari: Yeah! This is the Valentine Snow Festival's main attraction event! AKA...

Andvari and Tezcatlipoca: THE VALENTINE SNOW FIGHT!
MC: what
Tezcatlipoca: BRRRROTHER! Are you tired of snow fights already?
Andvari: This ain't just any snowball fight! It's a survival game! You'll get it once you see the Crafters' new gear. Honestly I never thought I'd be collabing with the Warmongers. But whatever makes my event more exciting!
Tezcatlipoca: We will gladly offer our support if it benefits us as well. Now for the main part, BRRRROTHER!
Andvari: We want you to be the recorder.
MC: Like...the camera man? / I don't get it but okay!
(C) Andvari: What? Where's that confidence coming from? Still good that you're down for this.
Tezcatlipoca: Yes! I love how you charge ahead so recklessly, BRRRROTHER!

Andvari: We want you to film and stream the event. Prep work's all done for that. Also we want you to be in event with these on.
Tezcatlipoca: Crafters special snow goggles! Built in camera! Water resistant! Impact resistant!
Andvari: You can join either side since you know like literally everyone. They'll be open with you, so go record it all! I'll edit it all afterwards and sell it specially to the players as memorabilia! You'll be paid and have fun with the event, while I make all the money! Cool, huh?
MC: Well I WAS planning on joining in / I'll do it if you thank me personally / I'll kick everyone's asses!
(B) Andvari: What!? I CHARGE FOR THAT! I'll do it!
(C) Andvari: Raise some hell out there!

Andvari: Verbal contract, sealed! Make me my money! So the event has three rounds and I'll switch you to a different team each time.
Tezcatlipoca: Yes, you're fighting BRRRROTHER! This will be great, hahaha!
MC: You think so...? (thinks of the Warmongers) Isn't this going to be lopsided?
Tezcatlipoca: No it won't. You know how much I hate wars I'm sure to win. Also I'll be going up against that man I can't use my tricks on, so this will be a war that's worth betting my body on.
Andvari: Eh, don't think about it too much. Just have fun! There'll be an announcement when things start, so go wait in the hotel until then.
Tezcatlipoca: I am so excited, BRRRROTHER! How about we do a preliminary skirmish of sweets speed eating?
Andvari: Hold up Tez, you gotta stay.
Tezcatlipoca: Why? I passed on the construction work to the necessary people.
Andvari: Not that, there's people looking for you. You never explained things to them, did you...?
Tanetomo: Commander. Care to explain why our budget is gone and the drill is now a mere game?
Yoritomo: And those snow statues. Are you trying to provoke me with them? Because it's working.
Tezcatlipoca: Of course. I'm sure you know, but I can indeed explain all this...SURPRISE!
Yoritomo and Tanetomo: >:|
MC: Uhh...bye!

Inside
Shinya: MC? Wow, what a coincidence meeting you here.
MC: Shinya, long time no see! Wait, were you always one of the Missionaries?
Shinya: I'm glad to see you're doing alright...oh, does it seem weird for me to be here? I was originally in a different guild, but I left because of Reasons. The Missionaries have graciously allowed me to temporarily join them. There's an event today, so I wanted to improve my relations with them. There's also a lot of sweets here I wanted to use for cafe treat ideas.
MC: Wow! How is the cafe doing by the way? And your usual gang?
Shinya: Taromaiti, Kalki, and Hermes are holding the fort so I could go. It's nice how busy the cafe is this time of year, but there's a bit too many people coming to see me...

Cafe Asterism
Boy A: Shinya! Take my chocolates!
Wolf B: Take my love!
Girl C: Have my babies!
Randos: SHIIIINYAAAA
Taromaiti: Shinya's out on guild business.
Kalki: That is true. If Shinya is your only business for being here, get out and stop obstructing ours!
Hermes: Cafe's still open as usual. Eating in? Come back later? Whichever.
Randos: NOOOOO
Taromaiti: I'm so glad we let Shinya get out.
Kalki: It pains me to be away from him, but this is for his sake!
Hermes: Meh, pay me and I'll do my job. I'm glad the salary's good because I've done more kicking Shinya fans out than cafe work! Hey, how about we close for--I'm just kidding, stop looking at me like that.
Andvari's Resort

MC: oh
Shinya: Yes. It feels awkward being here when everyone else is working so hard, but we all discussed it and agreed I should do this since staying back would bother the people just wanting to eat and relax. I'll enjoy myself here so that I can go back with a smile. See you later, MC.

Later
Maria: Hello MC! It's been so long.
MC: Maria, long time no see! Big crowds!
Maria: I'm happy to see you're doing well, and I'm glad we're participating together. This was suddenly thrown together, but I'm excited for the event as one of the players.
MC: Wait, you didn't decide to join yourself?
Maria: No, we normally hand out free chocolate and do other charity things, but then someone suggested we do this. We're still doing our usual event, which is where the rest of the Missionaries are doing. Chouji, Kimun Kamui, and Gabriel are there. Everyone else chose to either go here or there.
MC: That one sounds like fun... / And yet there's still a lot of people here
(A) Maria: Hee hee. We always do it this season, so please come visit after this event finishes.
(B) Maria: Well we are the biggest guild in terms of members. We can't have everyone join in, but at least some of them can enjoy it.

Maria: Oh! Let me introduce you to the one who suggested we do this.
Girimekhala: Hey, Maria!
Maria: Oh look, it's him!
Girimekhala: It's about to start! Are you re--
Maria: Wait, don't run or you'll--
Girimekhala: (trips) AAAAAA
MC: OH NO
SLAM

Maria: Are you two okay!?
Girimekhala: Oh no, I tripped again! ...oh. Hey, are you alright!?
MC: heavy / ow / mmm...
(AB) Girimekhala: Medic!
(C) Girimekhala: Y-you're smiling!? Did you hit your head? MEDIC!

Maria: Girimekhala, calm down.
Girimekhala: Oh! S-sorry.
Maria: It's okay. You both seem unhurt, and no apparent head injuries. If you don't feel well later, I'll ask one of the medic staff to help.
Girimekhala: Okay. Crazy how you're always so calm.
Maria: I'm just slightly more used to things than most people. MC, let me introduce you. This is Girimekhala, he transferred from Umamichi.
Girimekhala: Sorry about just now! Nice to meet you, uh...
MC: I'm MC. Nice to meet you! / BIG
(C) Girimekhala: Never seen an elephant before? Well look and be amazed! I'm huge and strong!

Girimekhala: Okay, let's enjoy this thing together! Oh that reminds me, I wanted to go greet the guildmaster...
Maria: Jacob? He was here just a second ago...
Girimekhala: Really? Then I should see him soon...oh, there he is!
MC: Jacob's here too? / The guildmaster ISN'T Maria!?
---
(A) Maria: Yes, he came back the other day. We talked about the event, so he said he wanted to come.
(B) Maria: Yes, lots of people think that. I'm just a representative and Jacob is the actual guildmaster. Then again, I do almost all of the communications so it's no wonder people think that...
---
Jacob: Somebody call me? Hello Maria, Girimekhala...oh, and MC. How nice to see you again, blindness notwithstanding.
MC: Long time no see! / (shake hands) / (hug)
(A) Jacob: I can tell how full of love you are by hearing your voice.
(B) Jacob: Thank you for your consideration for my eyes. Can you sense the love I've built up over my journey through discussions (with my fists)?
(C) Jacob: Thank you for your consideration for my eyes. Your body warmth is filled with love. I'd like to cross hands and love with you someday.

Girimekhala: (stares)
Jacob: What is it, Girimekhala? I can tell you've been staring at me even though I'm blind.
Girimekhala: Oh I was just thinking about how you weren't scared of my size. But then again, you're blind. Tokyo is a big world...
Jacob: So why was I called?
Girimekhala: Oh right! Guildmaster, it's almost time so--
Jacob: You can just call me Jacob.
Girimekhala: Really? Okay, Jacob it's almost time for the event to start. Uh, should I carry you?
Jacob: Thank you, but no.
Maria: I'll go call everyone else, Girimekhala. See you later, everyone.
Girimekhala: Let's see, next is...
MC: Say, didn't you plan this event?
Girimekhala: Yeah I like planning, and I took Jacob's advice on the stuff I thought up.
Jacob: This was on the list, so I said I wanted to join in. I can feel the love already, filling snowballs with your whole heart and throwing them at people. And we'll be up against the Warmongers. My fist wants to make friends with them already!
Girimekhala: I-I don't know what that's about, but thanks to Jacob joining in, everyone's been excited.
MC: what...?

Arslan: Hahaha, calm down Jacob! We haven't even started yet.
Azazel: Heh, you're so excited yourself Arslan.
Arslan: Of course I am! It's a game, but it's a game against the Warmongers. It's not every day that happens!
Zabaniya: Their tactics would be meaningful to study.
Arslan: You're no fun. Then again you're excited in your own way, so I guess that's okay...?
MC: Arslan, you're getting into this! / Zabaniya, are you having fun? / You're in too, Azazel?
---
(A) Arslan: Oh, hello cub! You here too? This is gonna be even better!
(B) Zabaniya: Hello, MC. I'm not sure if I'm having fun, but I shall do my best.
(C) Azazel: Oh hello MC. Yes, I am admittedly somewhat interested. I bet you weren't expecting someone to make playing in the snow sound sinful now were you? Despoiling pure snow. Baring your inner thoughts. Clashing bodies. Mmm...
---
Girimekhala: Y-you guys, sorry to cut in but it's almost time!
PA System: The Valentine Snow Fight will begin shortly. All participants, please come to the ski slope.
Girimekhala: There it is! Let's go now! You too, MC!
MC: Wait, don't trip!
Girimekhala: (trips) AAAAAA
End of Episode part

No comments:

Post a Comment