Monday, September 7, 2026

Scramble World Trophy Episode 5 Part 1 (Abridged)

Flashback!
Michael: I personally don't really care for Carbuncle.
Carbuncle's shine is changes all the damn time, and in Eden's faith high value is preferred. Michael in particular wants to always be on top, so he hates Carbuncle being seen for himself. Michael also looks down on Gargoyle. Gargoyle was made in Shaytan's image, and Michael will accuse anyone calling them indistinguishable as needing (new) glasses. Uncultured swines!

Michael: But maybe if we use Gargoyle and Carbuncle together I can tolerate that.
Gargoyle's Petrification Beam was actually intended to freeze perfect dominance for eternity. The stone thing is just a side effect. If it were to be used on Carbuncle under such conditions, then Michael could have a Halal Shaytan who would never go away. Of course all the other World Reps are onto him, so now it's a fight over Carbuncle's worth. And that's how Michael became part of the sports fest.

Present
Right, David-possessed Kyuma has taken out Teams Kudan and Bukuro. Three teams left in the game! Who will win!?

Solomon: (nyon) Hello Master, time for a status report! So your friends in Team Shinjuku all got eliminated. Amaterasu, Onyankopon, and Horus are also out, given them 42 points total! Amazing! Otohime took out all of Team Southern Tokyo, there was a three way battle where Q'ursha took out Shennong, and Ixbalanque shot down Juugo and Kagutsuchi, and they ended with 45 points! Anyways, good luck!
Team Waiting Room

Aegir: So Team Army Prison closed out next?
Otohime: Yes. Lord Tanetomo used Lord Yasuyori as a decoy to eliminate Lord Jagannath, and Lord Yasuyori took out Lord Tvastar.
Girimekhala: And Tezcatlipoca and Tiger Man took out Ashigara and Avarga when it started, right?
Aegir: I went down with Balor, and Tezcatlipoca took out Ikutoshi.
Chernobog: That means...they ended up with 45 points?
Otohime: There's also the points from their other members to consider.
Cthugha scored six points off Team Army Prison. Kamui and Mac Roich took down Volkh and Yamasachi. Bathym, Pollux, and Ikutoshi took out Taurus Mask, Gunzo, and Durga.

Girimekhala: Wait, they also have 45 points then!? Damn.
Chernobog: And they took out Captain Shiva? Impressive.
Aegir: Kyuma's the one I got my eye on.

Cyber Shinjuku Park
MC: So the other teams are down to Michael, Masashi, and Koropokkur and Wakan Tanka and Kyuma.
Carbuncle: Kyuma scored 16 points solo! They're at 57 points. Michael got Team Eastern Tokyo up to 45 points from 33.
Gargoyle: So where are we on the scoreboard? I'm bad at math!
MC: Uhhh, 50+8 equals 58?
Carbuncle: Survivor bonus is five, but we aren't safe at this point.
Gargoyle: So last team standing wins? Then leave everything in my perfect hands!
Carbuncle: you're just feeling guilty for dipping out the first round, aren't you
Gargoyle: UMMMM
MC: oh right that happened / stop! / whatever, we survive we win
Gargoyle: IT'S COOL I JUST HAVE TO CARRY THE TEAM
Carbuncle: Stop yelling, you'll give us away!
Kyuma: Too late, Captains get revealed when the team catcher goes down. Now it's rocket tag.
David Kyuma: Sorry Sempai, time for you to lose now.
MC: What? Wait, it's David!

Michael: Ah yes, David with Hamesh Avanim. The World Pillar told me you forced yourself over even though you're human.
David Kyuma: (stares)
Michael: Now back off of MC unless you want me to smite you.
David Kyuma: It's just a game. You're just as green as Kyuma. Haven't you noticed you've already burned yourself out against someone strong?
Michael: It's true but you shouldn't say it. Still, I have a plan. And what do you mean it's "just" a game?
David Kyuma: Ohh, I see how it is.
Michael: Yes, it is a game to me at least. Okay Gargoyle, join me.
MC: WHAT
Michael: Surprise, there was an ulterior motive to the sports fest!
Michael hates being a little boy and wished he had Gargoyle's growth and size if not that HERESY of an appearance. So he hatched a research plan with Gargoyle, Onyankopon, and whoever else!

Michael: You know about Gargoyle's power? We're researching a way to manifest it! That way I can use all the sweat and energy from this fest to make myself big!
MC: WHAT / wait did he say anything like that

Team Carbuncle Waiting Room
Onyankopon: So like, I heard Gargoyle's meant to be both an anti-demon dragon weapon and a creation patterned after someone the angels once knew. I researched him in case I'd find some way to make all humanity healthy and beefy.
Aegir: Wait is that what that asshole Loki was getting at? I shoulda beat it outta him more.
Onyankopon: Hmm. I guess Paradise IS possible one day.
Amaterasu: Would that have made me able to stop my brother by force back then?
Tsukuyomi: Please don't change Sister. Also you can win by force right now.
Moritaka: (uhh, would people stop calling me fat then? Wait, nothing is ever easy!)
Girimekhala: THERE'S TOO MANY PEOPLE IN HERE

Cyber Shinjuku Park
Carbuncle: Gargoyle, what!?
Michael: Heh. As a creation of Eden, Gargoyle is meant to destroy our enemies.
Gargoyle: So Michael, you said you want a body like your brother? Does that mean you want a body like MINE!?
Michael: NO!? You look nothing like him!
Gargoyle: So you don't want this bulk up juice then?
Michael: GIMME
Gargoyle: (pretends to look away) And after all those times you asked Carbuncle to be your brother...
Michael: Shut up! Brother, it's not true!
MC: do you want to sleep together with me? / ooh / wow he's getting played
(A) Michael: Don't say that NOW!

Gargoyle: Well if you want this bulk up juice, just admit you want a body like mine!
Michael: UGH. I-I... want... a body... like...
Gargoyle: Hmmmm, did you say something?
Michael: FINE! I want a body as beautiful as my brother's! Happy!?
Gargoyle: You didn't include me in it, but close enough.
Gargoyle throws the juice over.

Michael: I'll get you for this!
Carbuncle: WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?
Kyuma: ...wait.
Michael drinks the juice!

Michael: (spits) Wait, is this protein!?
Gargoyle: Don't drink it so fast! Good luck with your workout!
MC: this is getting sad / oh / I don't think that's happening, man

Team Carbuncle Waiting Room
Onyankopon: I mean, if you research to be fast you gotta pay. Michael thinking the protein is the bulk up juice is him misunderstanding things. It's not like anyone said it wasn't.
Cyber Shinjuku Park

MC: welp
Michael: How dare you trick me like this!
Gargoyle: It was funny.
Michael: UGH, you're like Brother that way too!
Gargoyle: Okay Kyuma, I did as promised. Now help us take him out.
Kyuma: What!? Uh okay, I think I get what's going on!
MC: what / oh!
Gargoyle: WITNESS MY PHYSICAL GLORY!
BATTLE START (more happens after)

So what would the trophy be to the World Reps?
Surt: Hmm. The way they shine standing against giants even without promised victory?
Perun: My jester, who brings a moment's spring to my frozen realm.
Amaterasu: My shameless brother who helps me forget my positional burdens.
Shiva: My enemy who made me forget my training.
Balor: My cute grandson.
Temujin: My only friend, who got away from me.
Ahura Mazda: Everyone has different answers? Well obviously. We all want different things, and war happens because more demand than supply.

Present
Gargoyle: What's wrong little boy? Petra BEEEEAAAAAM!
Kyuma: Hey you almost hit ME with that!
Gargoyle: My job is to corner him. Yours is to actually hit him with a ball.
Michael: The only parts of my brother you resemble are all his BAD sides!
Gargoyle and Kyuma are winning!

Carbuncle: how did this happen
David Kyuma: The Yoyogi jocks are here because this is a sports fest, and I promised to help if it stopped being a sports fest.
Flashback!

Gargoyle: Help us win and I'll give you the bonus prize. I'll throw in a favor if that isn't enough. I want Carbuncle to keep singing my praises!

Present
Team Carbuncle Waiting Room

Aegir: Oh, so he took out insurance by asking the jocks to help protect Carbuncle.
Otohime: Carbuncle has a special power, especially combined with Gargoyle's. The World Reps likely want him at some point, but him being protected by the church gave some protection. But perhaps that felt like being caged to him.
Aegir: What are you, his therapist or something? But changing perspectives does help sometimes.
Otohime: The point is, if we win then he doesn't have to join any of the Reps.
Aegir stares into space, remembering something.

Girimekhala: Maybe he's trying to make it easier for Carbuncle to choose? He's got guts going against his creators!
Chernobog: I don't know how Gargoyle spent his life, but I support him.

Cyber Shinjuku Park
Carbuncle: Why didn't you speak up, you jackass!?
MC: it be like that / kick his ass later
Carbuncle: !!
Carbuncle has flashbacks of his time with Gargoyle!

Gargoyle: Well you've been quiet. Don't you want anything?
Carbuncle: Pffft, you spent the budget on protein and gym stuff. All I want is somewhere safe to be. I can pretend to be someone you really want to see since that's all I'm apparently good for.
Gargoyle: Nah. The one I want to see most is me!
Carbuncle: Oh. Then I guess I can manage your museum as a tourist thing?
Some random day

Rando A: Oh my god [REDACTED] you're back!
Carbuncle: Back off whoever you are!
Gargoyle: Yeah. Pay attention to ME!

Later
Gargoyle: Why are you up so late? Scared to go to the bathroom alone?
Carbuncle: NO!? I-I'm just feeling nervous...
Gargoyle: Oh. So a nightmare, or is it the projection thing?
Carbuncle nods.

Gargoyle: Ah. Just refer them all to me.
Carbuncle: I know. But it feels weird with people being happy to see me...
Gargoyle: Just do whatever you want, like me.
Carbuncle: You're a menace!
Carbuncle still finds him comforting in his ways, even if he can't really express it to Gargoyle.

Carbuncle: What if you see your model in me one day?
Gargoyle: Pssshaw. Why would I ever not want to look at ME!?
"What was his model like as a person anyways?" thought Carbuncle, enjoying himself for once.
Some other day

Carbuncle: I'm getting better at singing!
Gargoyle: I'm sure everyone will be moved by it tomorrow.
Carbuncle: Stop listening in like a creep!
Gargoyle: But a huge crowd will be coming to hear you sing tomorrow. I can help you be bolder!

Present
Carbuncle thinks Gargolye kinda is like a god to him, even if he is a vain moron.

Carbuncle: Kick his ass, Gargoyle!
Gargoyle hears!

Gargoyle: Haha, I feel your support buffing me!
Gargoyle shines!

Gargoyle: Kyuma! Full power throw, now!
Kyuma: Got it!
Gargoyle flaps his wings to fire stone missiles at Michael!

Gargoyle: How do you like that!?
Michael: That's a thing you can do!?
Gargoyle: Yes, because I'm not your brother! I'm ME! Now stare and be amazed!
Michael gets cornered!

Kyuma: Got you! Hamesh Avanim!
WHIRRRR

Michael: ...damn. Well played.
Gargoyle: Heh. Finally you've been brought down.

Flashback!
Carbuncle is staring out a window like a sad sack. Business as usual.

Gargoyle: Would you like to go somewhere if you're bored?
Carbuncle: don't you have church work to do? Also last time we went out we ran into some World Reps and caused a scene.
Gargoyle: What, you think this is a pity trip?
Carbuncle: ...no. You just want to flaunt yourself.
Carbuncle never mentions wanting anything...up until One Day he heard about school life from some visitors.

Carbuncle: I wish I had friends like a normal person.
Hmmmm. Gargoyle thinks that if Carbuncle got friends and became happier, he'd be a better singer and therefore would glaze him even better. Win-win!

Gargoyle: Hmm. If you have no one to rely upon around here, then I will do that for you.
Present
SUDDEN PLOT TWIST! Just before Kyuma actually manages to bean Michael out...

PA System: Beep boop, Wakan Tanka has been eliminated. Kyuma is eliminated by proxy.
Gargoyle: NO!
Kyuma: I'm sorry Wakan-senpai!
Gargoyle: My sweet, sweet, highlight moment!
Michael: God DOES love me!
Michael charges!

End of episode part 

No comments:

Post a Comment