Sunday, July 23, 2023

Live A Hero Chocolate Festa Memories Episode 8 (Abridged)

Bird Monster: REEEEE
The boss bird Monster is absorbing the smaller ones to get bigger! Its wingflaps get stronger too.

Procy: Whoa there! Welp, it getting bigger means it's easier to find at least.
Anna: OMG, don't go breaking the stalls! Do you know, like, how much time we spent on those!? And what if you hit us!? Su-Su, you ready with your thing yet?
Suhail: I'm not so bad that I need a little girl worrying about me! I still got plenty of fight left in me!
Anna: But you are like SO beat up! Here, lemme heal you! Healing Dance!
Anna summons a healing breeze for Suhail.

Suhail: Whoa! You ready to go all out too, Anna? Alright! MC, gimme VP! Phein, Procy, I'm casting my support on you guys!
MC: Okay! / Aye-aye Captain!

Suhail: Don't waste the buffs, now! Space Pirate Cheer!
Suhail yells so loud the ground shakes. The waves he gives off draw out power from the party!

Phein: Ugh, he yells so loudly I might get blasted away by it!
Procy: Yeah, but now I'm feeling SUPER powerful! He's a dick for saying we'd waste it, but no way in hell am I doing that. Watch me, Suhail! MC!
MC: Yeah we got the VP!
Procy nods and looks up.

Bird Monster: SQUAWK
Procy: Man I can't even sit still long enough to think. Here we go!
Procy Super Jump, away!

Procy: Choke on this, bird bitch!
Light speed charge!

Procy: Who's the bancho now!?
Sparks flash as Procy goes ORA ORA ORA!

MC: Whoa...
Protect Break!

Procy: There it is! Space Bancho Punch!

Bird Monster: SCREEE
Core cracked! The Monster is off balance! But Procy feels he can't finish it alone...

Procy: PHEIN! MC! (waves) YOU'RE UP!
Procy spikes the bird towards Phein!

Anna: Hey wait a sec, he's gonna send that huge thing to Phinny!?
Welp, if Phein can't handle it, he, MC, and the school are goners. Buuut...

MC: Phein, I'm sending you all our VP!
The bird is sent right at Phein!

Phein: You always leave me to clean up after you, Procyon.
Phein readies his weapon.

Phein: But I'm not running away anymore! I will protect the places that people feel happy in! Protection "Superesse Euratio"!
Shield Smash!

Phein: RAAAAAH
The core's crack spreads!

Bird Monster: LOVELYYYY (thud)

MC: ...w-we did it! Great job, Phein! Thanks guys, operation complete!
Anna: OMG YAY
Suhail: HAHAHA, we really did it! You won, stupid heroes! Phein, you did awesome there!
Anna: Oh, right! Phinny, you okay!?
Phein: ...whew. I'm fine. How's Procy...?
Phein shieldpunched so hard he was pushed to his knees. Anna and Suhail pull him up, and Phein looks around for Procy.

Procy: You did it, partner! I'm glad you figured out my plan!
Phein flies down and grabs Phein by the shoulders as he smiles.

Phein: H-hey, wait!
Phein sounds a little mad, but he gives up after a moment as he grabs Procy's shoulders and smiles back.

Phein: ...heh. We never really had any other plans since back then. Still, what was your plan if lost against that big bird?
Procy: God, do you always have to complain about everything? You could just--
The light shines bright behind the two. The bird Monster starts dissolving into light now.

MC: Hey, the Monster's disappearing. And the smaller ones too!
The smaller birds scatter in different directions before poofing into light too.

Suhail: ...ha. There was really only one boss and the rest were just split off parts. Welp, got my memories back now!
Anna: That's so great, Su-Su! Now I can, like, relax too! All the civilians must be kinda scared, so now's the time to make them feel better with the ChocoFes! Right, EmmySees?
Hey look, something shiny falls from the sky.

MC: Hey wait...is that chocolate?
Surprised party!

Title Card: Gifts of Thought and Form

Anna: WHAT (points)
Anna: EmmySees, you said that shiny thing is chocolate? Then, is that the chocolate the Monsters ate!? Oh no, they're all falling!
Suhail: Wait, the birds ate chocolate?
Phein: ...look, lots of chocolate boxes near where the big bird was.
Yep, lots of wrapped up boxes start appearing there.

Procy: Huh...wait, that's not all! Anna, Phein, pick them all up! MC, we're collecting the chocolates! Suhail, we won so you have to help! Catch the falling ones before they smash and break, the ones popping up on the ground are okay!
MC: What exactly do you think I am
Procy: Shut up and do it! My business future is at stake!
Anna: I'll help too! I don't want people to remember the chocolates they put their feelings into turning into itty bitty pieces!
MC: Okay yeah, I guess there is something I can do / Can't give up already! / okay okay, geez

Suhail: What, seriously? (looks up at the falling chocolates)
Procy: Yeah, 'cuz I think I should and I have something to express. You think it's stupid or something?
Suhail: ...huh, cool! So I let you guys win the battle just now, but I'll just go onto the next one! (grabs his megaphone)
Suhail: BOYS! Captain Tronesion's orders! I remember everything now! Get out here, it's a team battle!
Suhail's ship drops its optic camo!
Pirates: WELCOME BACK BOSS!
Suhail: I'm back, babies! I'm all cool now! Get your asses down here, get geared up, and start catching more chocolates than the heroes!
Pirates: AYE-AYE SIR! (starts moving out)
MC: They were there the whole time!? / Wait... / It's a race!

Anna: OMG, we're making a contest out of it? Phinny, EmmySees, let's do this thing!
Phein: W-what? How do you even expect us to collect falling chocolates?
Suhail: What, you don't know? (pulls up megaphone)
Suhail: JUMP, BOYS!
Pirates: YEAAAHHHH (jumps out of ship)
MC: OH MY GOD
The pirates grab chocolates and open up their parachutes.

Suhail: HA! Feast your eyes on the Bautista Pirates co-op! I'mma win this time, Procy!
Procy: Bring it on, bitch! Anna, go pick up the ones on the ground! And don't crush them! Phein, grab any that are about to hit the ground!
Phein: Okay. I can see which ones are falling next if I keep watch.
MC: What about me, Procy? / Don't let any drop, guys!

Procy: Hmm, still got falling chocolates...MC, watch and operate me! I'll get ALL the chocolates! Move out, team! And watch it, those things mean things to people!
MC: Well the pirates are helping too, but there's so many! / Will we make it for the ones
Procy: Stop worrying and focus, MC! Let's go! (flies up)
Procy: Banchos can make anything in time! YEAH!
Procy zips around and picks up boxes like crazy!

Phein: (briefly surprised) Alright, let's keep going. Anna, over there!
Anna: Got it! And wow, Phinny, you're starting to have fun!
Phein: Not...really? I just can't let you two down when you're relying on me. On my mercenary pride I will not let a single chocolate slip past.
Anna: OMG SO cool! I'm so glad we hired you!
Phein: Less talk, more action! Go over there!
Anna: Okay!

Later
Suhail: Good job, boys!
There's a big pile of chocolates now.

MC: There's so many! / Damn...
Procy: Oof... I'm too old for all this moving around shit.
Anna: Nice moves, Pro-Pro! It is like SO cool you actually didn't let any chocolate fall and smash! Oh wait, should I dance?
Procy: ...yeah, thanks. It takes so much stamina to fly...
Procy is lying on his back and breathing hard. Anna smiles.

Phein: All chocolates are safe. Well, the boxes at least... It's amazing how varied the shapes made by the machine are.
Suhail: Yeah I don't care about sweets much, but are these shapes really supposed to be chocolate?
Procy: Well yeah, everyone's thoughts and feelings are different. There's no way they'll stay the same for different people or at different times.
MC: One of a kind, huh? It does feel special.
Anna: You know, it's kind of like Parallel Weapons that way. Hey EmmySees, you draw out what we think would be cool if we were like that, right?
MC: Yeah, something like that! / I observe your parallel self. / I don't really get it either...

Procy: Anna DOES have a point. These chocolates are given in the hopes our feelings get across, so maybe it's not so far off in the future. Edibility aside, I guess. *(walks over to chocolate machine)*
Procy: I guess I better put this away until we can figure out what happened. Sucks, but we can't rule out that it's not causing Monsters to show up.
Suhail: This thing turns thoughts and feelings into something physical? Cool!
Procy: Back off, bitch.
Suhail: Heh. It does seem interesting, but I don't really have a use for it. Maybe my friend would've figured something out if he looked at it... but I can still pretend to take it so we can fight if you want! (squares up)
Procy: Eat a dick!
Anna: Wow Su-Su, you really like fighting. Also, that chocolate machine is, like, super awesome! Chocolate is so gucci the way it can taste totes delish and show how you feel! Oh, lookie lookie! (points at two chocolates)
Anna: This looks like a heart from the front, but from the side it looks like two of them! Like, whoa! (picks it up and demonstrates)
MC: Wow.

Anna: So many feelings, so many ways of appearing depending on how you look at it! The sense of freedom! Being able to freely give and express yourself is sooo good.
Phein: How very like you. Your words have shown me something I've never seen before now.
Anna: Aww, thank you! (V-signs)
Procy: Damn girl, your imagination...hey wait, that chocolate's the one your friend made. (takes chocolate from Anna to stare closer at)
Anna: ...guys, I'mma give her this chocolate myself. I've been with her from the start helping her with her decision to confess her feelings or not. I wanted to give her a push at first.
Procy: Oh yeah huh, you organized the fest theme around that.
Anna: ...yeah. But now, I want her to decide whether she'll do it herself. She should be free to do what she wants, and I shouldn't stick my nose into it. (hugs the chocolate) So when she says she wants to do it, I'll cheer her with everything I got! (smiles at Phein and Procy) Hehe, but it's thanks to you guys I started thinking that! TYSM you two!
Procy: Oh...well getting older isn't all bad then. I finally get that now. You think so too, Phein?
Phein: ...yeah. You've changed since back then, Procy. But some things still stay the same. You were the leader...and I should be proud the next time I see Mirzam.
Procy: ...Phein, you--
Suddenly, a strong wind!

MC: WHAT / wait where's Suhail?

Look, Suhail's space ship.
Suhail: Mike test, is this thing on? Hey MC, can you hear me!?
Phein: When did you get back in there!?
Suhail: My ship radar picked up hero readings coming in, and they'll be here soon! Now, I've never let a prize slip past me and I'm not about to let you be the first, MC! But I do owe you guys so I'll stop here for the day!
Pirates: Boss! Aren't you gonna say you'll come get them next time because it'll be an even better fight?
Suhail: Telling that ahead of time makes it less fun!
Pirates: O-oh. Wow you're such a man, Boss!
Loud cheering!

Pirates: We're so glad you got your memories back! Hey, Bancho and Merc! You guys are pretty manly too! But not as much as Boss! Anna, come join us whenever, we'll make you a dance floor! MC, we'll come again so be ready for that!
Anna is excited. Phein and Procy are baffled.

Suhail: Okay, later losers! (click)
And then Suhail's ship flies off.

Phein: ...what? Well I suppose a pirate needs to run fast. Shouldn't we have tried to arrest him?
Procy: Meh, he'll barge in again sometime down the line. MC, don't get kidnapped like an idiot.
MC: I-I'll try / Come back again, Captain... / He's just like that
Anna: Aww, Su-Su would be a totes awesome hero if he wanted. And he wouldn't be chased after. I thought I had a genius idea there...
Procy: Suhail would've been a hero to start with if he were like that. (stares at the direction Suhail flew off in and sighs)
Phein: Procy, we should help get the festival back on track. The Monsters are gone...and the villain went away.
Anna: Oh right, we got SO much work to do!
Phein: We should start by returning the chocolates to their rightful owners.
Procy: ...right, time to get into it! (cracks knuckles)
Anna: We need to tell everyone that things are gucci now...oh wait, I can ask the festies to help with that! I'll go call them! Let's do it, guys! (runs off)
Phein: I should go with her to see if anyone is hurt...hey Anna, wait!
Procy: Don't step on the goddamn chocolates, ugh!
The day is saved, and peace has returned. And so the smells of sweet chocolate fill the air once again.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment