Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Jurassic Summer Vacation Episode 6 Part 2 (Abridged)

Boogeyman: ...Macroich, MC. Who do you think you're going up against here? I see your hesitation. You really think you can beat me?
Cipactli: RAAAAH
Boogeyman sidesteps the attack!

Cipactli: You actually managed to dodge? Who are you!?
Boogeyman: You're strong, but that's all you have. You don't know the true terror we represent, and overcoming terror is how we make it to the end and survive.
Overwhelming aura!

Boogeyman: Macroich, MC, you two can tell how out of your league you are against me, right? Come back right now and I'll let you guys off the hook with just a little bit of PTSD.
MC: NO

Boogeyman: Hmph. Those mob soldiers we brought with us should be hunting down all the wyverns dinos right about now. Even if you somehow beat me, you didn't manage to save anything.
Beep beep!
Boogeyman: Oh look, the radio. It must be them.
Mob: HEEEELP (smacked)
Boogeyman: wait what
Up above

Leib: Surprise, Commander.
There's a bunch of wyverns dinos in the sky! And Leib and Hecate are riding on them!

Boogeyman: Oh, a doublecross. That explains it.

Leib and Hecate touch down.
Leib: I didn't doublecross you, but you do need a mental health break. You do know a doctor can overrule any officer depending on the diagnosis, right? And do you think you can win even with this many people against you?
Hecate: Commander, please order things to stop! I know now, and I think this world--
Boogeyman: ...you people actually think you have the advantage?
Boogeyman puts on his bag mask. This isn't part of the script.

Boogeyman: You could beat me, but the surface still won't stop. They'll just send more people, and people never see anyone who can't hurt them as equal. You want a miracle, then beat me!
MC: Dad...oh no / Commander! / (point sword)
Boogeyman: FIGHT ME
BATTLE START (more happens after)

Everyone is ganging up on Boogeyman, but Boogeyman is undeterred as he swings his chainsaw around and knocks down a lot of wyverns dinos.
Cipactli: Hands off my friends!
Boogeyman: You are so full of openings.
Cipactli: Oof, what's with him!?
Leib: Stay focused, I'll heal anyone who gets hurt!
Leib runs off to take care of the wyverns dinos.

Blue: squeak
Leib: Oh damn that's bad. Emergency aid!
Boogeyman: You're just prolonging their suffering.
Hecate: Leib, watch out!
Boogeyman: You should watch out too, Hecate. Whoo~!
Pow!

Macroich: Leib, Hecate! Ugh, you weren't commander for nothing!
Boogeyman: You still have time to turn back!
Stomach punch!

Macroich: oof (flump)
Boogeyman saunters up to MC and Cipactli.

Boogeyman: Sooo, you gonna come back to your senses if I chop down that dino king? Daddy is so sad you suddenly became naughty.
MC: OH MY GOD
Boogeyman: (smiles) Sit tight, Daddy has some...clean up to do. (revs chainsaw)
Cipactli: ...MC, I'm glad you fought with me. The time we spent together meant everything to me. When you go back, forget about me. Goodbye.
MC: (jump in to defend Cipactli)
MC gets cut up by the chainsaw!

Boogeyman: WHAT

Cipactli: What, MC!? Why'd you do that for me!? Wake up!
Boogeyman: Uhh...oh! Leib could--
Oh wait, he knocked out Leib.

Boogeyman: ...it's all my fault.
Cipactli: MC, come back! I'll trade my life for yours!
Dramatic stage darkening! Cipactli's fire aura shines.

Cipactli: Wake up!
Cipactli's fire aura spreads!

Cipactli: W-what!?
Cipactli's fire aura causes plants to suddenly grow!

Boogeyman: Regeneration!? That was actually down here!?

Cipactli's fire aura spread to people now.
Leib: ...ow, damn. Hecate, did you just heal me?
Hecate: No. I'm getting healed too... And now I'm sure all the bounty down here is brought about by the dino king. If all the surfacers come in, it'll get trampled down.
Macroich: Hey wait, is MC okay!?
MC: Yeah, somehow. Cipactli must've saved me...
Cipactli is lying on the ground. No response.

MC: No way...
Dramatic scene break! Show's going back on in a few minutes.

Macroich: Boogeyman, what the hell was that with the bag!?
Hecate: Yeah, you became even scarier than Cipactli!
Leib: You wanted to show people what's really scary after all the fuss about Cipactli being a kaiju, huh?
Boogeyman: Ha ha, correct. I figured I needed it if I need to go all out with my acting.
Cipactli: Not bad!
MC: Okay wow you're even scarier now / You killed it out there! / Just a little more guys!
It's almost over. No one's sad about it, just need to push on through to finish things.

Cipactli: Okay, let's hurry up. Macroich, Hecate, we'll be picking off with your scene.

Back to the show!
It's been days since the big battle, and the search party's ship is heading back up.

Hecate: Okay Macroich, you're reporting when we get back. Remember the story: we can't live down there because there's poison gas. We had lots of casualties including the commander, but we made it back safely.
Macroich: Aren't you going to report it? I suck at lying...
Hecate: Then you better get good at it! You're next in the chain of command, not me!
Hecate and Macroich have chosen to go back and hide the underground world's existence.

Hecate: Remember, I'm going to keep people from looking into the place. And then I'm gonna help research ways to clean the environment so this doesn't happen again, so I'll need to study the underground world's system.
Macroich: Damn, you're cool.
Hecate: Thanks, you're helping too.
Macroich: Right! Tell me wherever you need me!
And so the two went back.

Underground
Leib: So it turns out he just used too much energy and needed a nap.
Peaceful times. MC is fussing over Cipactli.

MC: Here you go! (feed Cipactli)
Cipactli: It's great! You're the best cook here, MC!
Leib: Surprise, I made that. Got any requests?
Cipactli: !? ...it tastes great because you fed me!
Leib: ...visiting hours are almost over. Don't overexert yourself, got it?

Leib walks outside and finds Boogeyman sitting outside.
Boogeyman: My baby hates me, weeeeh...
Leib: Ha ha, everyone up top would flip their shit if they saw you now.
Boogeyman: ...Leib, was I wrong? I was gonna dirty my hands because I wanted to give MC and the children a safe world.
Leib: Well, I get how you feel from the surface world conditions and your job responsibilities...but someone somewhere must be doing things wrong since we're all different people. (lights cig)
Boogeyman: Hey you can't smoke near MC! Secondhand smoke!
Leib: ...couldn't you just act more like a parent to MC directly? Then again, you also chose to stay here and abandoned all your positions and duties to stay with them as their parent so I guess they understand. It'll be a while though. 'cause you know, you jammed them with a chainsaw and all that.
Boogeyman: Oh no my baby hates me!

Leib smiles and walks to the lake.
Cipactli: Do I need to start calling him father-in-law now?
MC: Nah / He's not your dad or anything / what
---
(A) Boogeyman: GASP (sobs)
Cipactli: Oh look he heard you.
---
Cipactli: I want to be alone with you for now. I worked hard as king, so it's fine right?
MC: Fiiine / ...you're not faking it, right? / you cuddlebug you
Cipactli puts up some trees to hide him and MC. Boogeyman kicks them aside.

Boogeyman: MY BABY
Cipactli: GO HOME DAMMIT
The crowd laughs, and the show ends.

Audience panning shot!
Barguest: Oh Milady, you've done so well!
Barguest honks his nose. Christine hands him a handkerchief.

Barguest: Oh, sorry. I'll calm down soon.
Christine: It's fine. It was a wonderful show.
Behind the curtains

Cipactli: Whew, you guys really did well keeping up.
Macroich: Congrats on getting the courage to get on stage yourself, Cipactli.
Cipactli: Thanks for being there, you've been such an encouragement.
Macroich: Haha, thank you too. It's been a great time!
Cipactli whispers something to Macroich.

Macroich: Sure, I'll take you on any time!
Cipactli: Bold words. No mercy next time.

Cipactli goes to talk to Hecate next and offers a hug. She looks uncomfortable but accepts after a second.
Cipactli: You sure? I thought you hated this.
Hecate: It's just a friendly greeting between castmates, so it's fine.
Cipactli: ...okay. Your script was awesome.
Hecate: We all had a chance to change ourselves, so I'm up for writing another one some day. With even moar drama and excitement.
Cipactli: Christine's going to stop that. But it sounds fun, so I look forward to it.
Boogeyman's turn
Cipactli: Thanks for your support Boogeyman. I can keep going on as an actor because of it.
Boogeyman: Looking forward to your next work.
Cipactli: Right. Good luck in your teacher work, your students must be worried about you.
Boogeyman: Thanks. Wanna be one of them too?
Cipactli: Did you really just ask me to associate with tiny children???
Boogeyman: I think you'll be popular with them! But I'd be happy too.

Leib's turn now! Except he chooses to pat Cipactli on the head instead of hugging him.
Cipactli: What. You will regret this.
Leib: And who made me put in so much effort on this job?
Cipactli: Okay, true. But I'll be okay now, thanks to you.
Leib: Great. I had a good time actually.
And finally, MC's turn.

MC: Great job Cipactli / Let's hear it! / That all seemed long and short
Cipactli: I can't thank you enough. You're being here is why I could go on stage, and if I could, I'd like you to watch my shows forever...but you have your own life, so we can talk about this more some other time. So again, thank you for everything.
Lots of applause outside!

Hecate: Hey, they're calling! We gotta do the lining up and bowing thing!
Leib: You ready to greet the fans too? You sure seem popular now.
There's people yelling "marry me" at her out there. And other people yelling feelings at the cast, for that matter.
Hecate: UGH I was trying to ignore that! Except, now I can hear them saying the same things to you guys!
Boogeyman: U-uh, do I have to smile for this?
Cipactli: Ha ha, just be bold!
The curtain rises, and the crowd goes crazier. The party is holding hands, ready. The spotlight shines, even louder cheers, and the party bows to thunderous clapping. It's a new step forward for Cipactli.

To be continued in the epilogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment