Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Jurassic Summer Vacation Episode 6 Part 1 (Abridged)

It's the big day! Lots of people are coming to Yurakucho for Cipactli the Musical, partly for Cipactli and partly for the rest of the cast. Because wow they aren't career actors and they have their own fans too.
Yellow Mobster: Are there any tickets left? Even for standing room only?
Black Trooper: This isn't a one-time thing is it?
Christine: Sorry, all tickets have been reserved. There's going to be a live stream of the musical too though. Also I can't say anything about future plans of the musical, but maybe.
Guy A: OMG Christine! Can I have an autograph?
Christine: Oops, please be sure not to disturb the other patrons! Please ask the nearest staff member if you need help buying online viewing tickets. The Creators added virtual technology to the stream! Okay Barguest, time to close the--oh right, he's off today.
Christine: (Cipactli, I hope your message reaches the one you want to send it to. As someone who also can only be an actor, I'll cheer you on.)
The crowd gets excited!

Barong: Heyo, Christine! We'll handle the customers.
Amduscias: Yeah! I'll show you I'm more of a Yurakucho member now, Senpai!
The crowd starts focusing their attention on them.

Barong: No way we'd miss out on a once in a lifetime thing, right?
Amduscias: Yeah I wanna see too, but I heard Cipactli had someone producing for him. I wish I had someone producing for me like he did!
Christine: ...thanks you two. Shall we remind the crowds that Cipactli isn't our only star?

Inside
Barguest is turning around restlessly.

Kenta: Uncle, you should go to the bathroom now if you need to.
Barguest: !! Oh, it's not that. I'm just worried about whether it's okay for me to take time off.
Kenta: Aren't you here to support a friend? You should focus on the musical and tell them what you think after, then.
Barguest smiles and pats Kenta.

Christine: Excuse me, I'll be sitting next to you.
Barguest: What? Weren't you outside handling customers?
Christine: It'll be fine. Now let's see how my friend handles taking off an old mask and putting on a new one.

Hey look, other friends of the cast are here.
Beast Tamers!

Cu Sith: Wow I still can't believe Leib is going up on stage in front of so many people.
Alp: Good luck guys! I'm next!
Creators! Masanori! Oscar! Zhurong and Quantum!

Zhurong: Think Mr. Boogeyman will be okay? What if the stream cuts off?
Quantum: Of course he'll be nervous. But he'll be okay.
Balor: Cait Sith, can you see down there? Want a special seat on my shoulder? Ha ha.
Cait Sith: I'm good! I borrowed a blanket for times like these.
Arc: Itzamna, you helped out with this musical?
Itzamna: Yes. The 3D video presentation should surprise everyone.
Snow: Master Claude, I will also be watching to see how Lord Fergus's skills have held up.
Kengo: Macroich left Ikebukuro for THIS? What?
Seth: Wow this is a top class theater? I mean, this is nothing!
Kyuuma: I-is it cool for us to be here?
Honk! Show time soon!

Backstage
Cipactli: I'm nervous about standing in front of so many people in this outfit!
Hecate: Hello, first timer here. How do you think WE feel!? Keep your vibes down!
Cipactli: OH NO I CAN'T
Leib: God, chill.
Boogeyman: This is the true face of horror...!
MC: Damn / We can do it! / Macroich, help!
Macroich: Hey guys, it's cool! We're all here to help each other if it comes to it.
Leib: Cool, thanks. Passing the buck is my specialty.
Leib's hands are still a little shaky.

Leib: ...think there's time to step out for a smoke?
MC: Wow you're nervous too. Want me to help you relax?

Leib: You can be such a brat. What'd you expect when you stick a total amateur on stage?
Macroich: Nah, I think we're all cool. Huddle!
Group huddle!

Macroich: Ahh, Youth™! This might be the last time we get together for this show. Let's go all in and have no regrets! We're putting on the best show ever!
Hecate: ...right! Party at Cipactli's after!
Leib: I can't believe you're actually saying that. Welp, let's not make the party grub taste too awkward when all's said and done.
Boogeyman: Weird, I'm not shaky anymore. Maybe I'm getting into character now.
MC: Heads in the game, everyone! And then, party on Cipactli's dime!
Cipactli gets a tear in his eyes at how far everyone's come.

Cipactli: You guys--
Macroich: Come on, things are starting now, right?
Hecate: Let's get into it.
Cipactli: (blows nose) Show time!
Party: YEAH

Show time!
Boogeyman: What's this? What's this?~♪ There's color everywhere~♪
Boogeyman wipes off fruit juice off his face after kicking wyvern dino ass. Behold the power of creepy cuteness!
Boogeyman: I let some things fly in the air~♪ What's this? They'll lead me to my prize, I'll make a killing, come on man I'll be there~♪
Applause!

MC: He's did great!
Boogeyman: (comes back) oh gosh I did it somehow! Your turn next, Cipactli.
Cipactli: R-right. I'm gonna kill it...
MC starts moving in the transition. Cipactli does not.

MC: Cipactli? Oh no!
Cipactli: I-I...!
PTSD Flashbacks!

Wrestlers: MONSTER
Agents: KAIJU
Present

MC: Come on, let's go! I'll be there to help, and I won't leave a kaiju like you alone.
MC grabs Cipactli's hand. Cipactli squeezes back.
Friendship!
Cipactli steps forward!
Resuming the show

Cipactli: ...you awake? You can keep relaxing.

Later
Cipactli: I'll kill you and string up your corpse for them to see!
Cipactli swings down!

MC: ...I'm sorry / (close your eyes) / (keep resisting)
...
Cipactli lets go of MC, crying.

Cipactli: Why? ...Why can't I do it? I... I've already fallen in love with you!
MC: (hug Cipactli) / (wipe off Cipactli's tears) / (bring your cheek to Cipactli's)
Cipactli: I knew we'd all die if I were like this, but...! MC, just kill me if you came to trick me!
MC: No. I love you too.
Cipactli hugs MC hard.

Everyone feared Cipactli and his shining gas breath. Getting near him was liable to kill you. But...
Christine: ...maybe that was true in El Dorado.
Everyone watching is getting totally into this and supports Cipactli!

Oscar: You've all heard of the fourth wall, but how many of you heard of the fifth wall?
Insert explanation of the concept of the fourth wall.

Oscar: The world's a comedy if you look at it from a long shot. Charlie Chaplin reference! So with this much difference from Cipactli's tragedy, it gets accepted. Masanori, big reveal time!
Masanori: Propaganda is our specialty. We've learned a bit about video editing and circulation, and this is thanks for letting us see how things work on the back end for pros.
Oscar: Also we have living disaster prevention pros just in case!
Pazuzu and Hastur are here. The theater is currently the safest place in case of a kaiju rampage.

Oscar: We Entertainers could never have gotten all this together on our own. I really have to thank that famous and crazy reckless person for everything after all this.
MC: ...you're doing great. No one's gonna call you a kaiju ever again.
Cipactli barely nods. The event cast knows his tears are real.

Moving on!
Cipactli: Get them!
Battle between the wyverns dinos and search team!

MC: Nooo, stop fighting!
Ranger A: Shut up traitor!
Ranger B: Conquer the world of endless energy for humanity!
MC: Sorry... solar plexus strike! / wait what's that about endless
Cipactli: ...MC? I'm glad you're here, but don't force yourself. I know it's hard to fight against your old friends but--
MC: We're staying together, for better or worse. Anyways, there's something else...
The battle is starting to slide against the 
wyverns dinos because they never really had to fight before! Then Macroich steps up.
MC: Captain... / Macroich! / We have to stop him!
Cipactli: ...stand back, I'll take him.

MC steps back and Cipactli steps forward. Macroich looks at MC.
Macroich: ...so you really did turn against us.
MC: Yeah / I can explain / What's your take?
Macroich: Good! It's because we go in different ways that we're living. We're going down different paths, and we'll both be more likely to live for it.
Macroich smiles. Fans in the crowd go wild.

Macroich: If anything really is infinite in the world, it'd be the results of how we lived. We pick things that don't exist here, and we reach somewhere new.
Cipactli: Hmph. You got guts to ignore me standing in front of you.
Macroich: Oh, whoops. Nice to meet you, king. I'm MC's friend Macroich!
Cipactli: ...okay. Turn around and leave right now, and you can escape with your life.

Macroich points his sword at Cipactli. Cipactli glares.
Cipactli: Behold the differences in our power scales!
Macroich: Then lemme tell you a story bigger than yourself! When I'm done, no one will ever know you or MC were here!
Epic fight scene! Cipactli starts giving off glowing blue fire energy!

Macroich: Whoa, you're huge!
Cipactli: Learn what true fear is!
Macroich: I haven't gone all out yet! Take this!
BOOM
Macroich seems to be having fun in all this. So is Cipactli in a bit later.

MC: Damn...
Cipactli: Heh, I won't be afraid. There's surfacers as strong as you?
Macroich: Like me, yeah. But not Exactly As Strong As Me. There's only one of all of us, including you. Which is why I'm glad to fight you!
Cipactli: ...huh. You think we're the only one of ourselves too, MC?
MC: Maybe. If not, I just never met them.

Cipactli: ...oh.
Macroich watches Cipactli glance at MC, then decides to disengage by stabbing his swords down.

Macroich: Yeah, it's why the underground world needs to be hidden from the surface world. But Commander Boogeyman, MC's dad would disagree with that.
Cipactli: ...why are you stopping?
Macroich: Ha ha, sorry. I was already planning on doing this. Based on all my experiences, this underground world doesn't fit in with society's rules. Where does that infinite energy come from? We need to exchange info, though we might have to fight afterwards again. So I came to talk, but then I got all itchy to fight again.
Cipactli: So you weren't going all out? What if you had hurt me then?
Macroich: Then I'd just take MC back. I can't let them stay with you if you couldn't beat me!
MC: Sorry he's just like that, please understand.

Cipactli: Are you all violent freaks up there!?
Macroich: Hey, you had fun too! I'm thinking of asking for another go, actually!
Cipactli: Didn't you just say you came to talk!?
Macroich: I remembered! But first, I need to ask MC something.
Macroich turns to MC and looks serious.

Macroich: ...you can't go back if you choose to stay here. And there will be people fighting against you if you choose that. Can you bring yourself to take down your own family?
MC: Yes / No, but I haven't given up on talking it out
Macroich: ...okay. I'll help, just like I was planning to!
Cipactli: You surfacers are liars!
Macroich: Ha ha, MC's a surfacer too. I swear I'm telling the truth on my swords! And we aren't the only ones trying to save this place. It was his idea originally.

Elsewhere
Leib: We have to hurry, Hecate!
Hecate: W-wait, are you really bailing out? What about the hurt soldiers?
Leib: ...the fighting will never end if I stayed to heal them all. Besides, they know good enough first aid and it's convenient for me if they sit things out until it's all done and dusted.
Leib's headed for the front lines.

Hecate: The commander will have your head for this...
Leib: Pfffft, who cares about rank? And I have triage to get to. Anyways, you sure you wanna follow me? You're gonna get in deep if you do.
Hecate: ...I don't know, but I want to try doing something different this time.
Leib: Welp, make sure you go no regrets then! Let's go!
Leib and Hecate run along until they find the wyverns dinos!

Blue: oof
Leib: Damn, that's bad. I'll fix you!
The wyvern dino bites Leib on the shoulder!

Leib: ...ow, right. Sorry about your friends, but I came to help you guys, okay?
Hecate: Leib, are you okay!?
Leib pats the 
wyvern dino and starts patching it up.

Leib: Look at me now~♪ I've come over to help you~♪
Blue: chirp?
Leib: Just gimme a second~♪ I'll have you right as rain~♪
Blue: squeak?
Leib: I'll take care of that ache too~♪ Say goodbye to that pain~♪
Blue: cheep!
Leib: Cool, almost done!
Blue is all better now and flexes a wing to demonstrate! Then Blue starts licking Leib.

Leib: Don't sweat it, it's not as bad as what you had. Time to fix your friends.
Blue: (squeaky noises!)
Leib: You wanna help? Then go look nearby for anyone who can't move for me.

Hecate: ...wow, I still wasn't sure what to think about you and MC turning against our home until now. But now I'm sure we were doing things wrong. We should stop things from getting worse here.
Leib: Yep. Help me out here.
Hecate starts helping Leib give aid.

Hecate: It's weird seeing you work so hard. Why do you act so lazy usually?
Leib: Ha ha, to make people wonder if I'm actually a good guy when I do this. Would you believe that?
Hecate: ...oh, you dodged the question, huh? Well you can tell me after it's all over if you feel like it.

Elsewhere
Macroich leads Cipactli and MC to Boogeyman.

Boogeyman: So you're here. I can't believe you fell for a total stranger like that.
Cipactli: Are you the guy I need to punch out to make everything stop?
Macroich: Watch out, he's strong.
MC: Commander... / (rock up) / I came to talk!
Boogeyman: We don't need to talk if you're standing on that side. How about I bag you two up and reeducate you guys on loyalty when we get back?
End of Episode Part

1 comment: