Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Marine Resort Crisis Episode 3 Part 2 (Abridged)

Reprobus is having a flashback to boating practice.
Ahab: You sure work hard, Reprobus. Gorm. What's-your-face. I heard you're trying to break into society?
Reprobus (narrating): Captain Ahab felt some sort of similarity to me or something. I mean, I guess I could be a teacher with all the job experience I got, but I'm still a student since I haven't picked out my one workplace.
Ahab: You wanna serve a Savior? So you're chasing rainbows? Wow that's just like me.
Reprobus (narrating): Toyosu's tried hiring Ahab permanently, but he still hires himself out as a ship captain and chases some whale thing on his off time.
Ahab: I saw this dark guy who really looked like the one I was after, but it was someone else. Then I saw this blue guy who also really looked like the one I was after. But they all had the same power to flip the sea over. They say you got three lookalikes in the world, so if I met two already, I'll find them soon. SOON.
Reprobus (narrating): He said he's looking for white whale servant of God, Moby Dick. I asked what he'd do when he found them. He seemed surprised.
Ahab: HA, wow it really does feel like talking to a mirror! But what would you do if you found the one you're looking for? What next?

Present. Sort of. Just after Gullinbursti runs out to deliver food.
Typhon: Restock done! Yeessss, my perfect plan is coming together! Come on, partner!
Typhon and Gouryou: WE'RE THE PICKUP GANG! (name pending)
Typhon: Wait why's it just you!?
Gouryou: It's cool, I got our new guy coming over with Seth so we can do our thing! Look, it's them!
It's Seth and Ulaanbaatar! And random nobodies!

Seth: T-the drinks are coming! Just stay with us!
Ulaanbaatar: Relax bro! Sorry, it's his first time.
Rando A: Wow, he seems like a natural!
Rando B: Aww that's cute
Rando C: Ooh, is that the drink stall?

Gouryou: Wow he's good!
Typhon: We gotta get in on that too! Hey baby, did y'all feel it too when we met? It must be fate.
Gouryou: What'll you be having? We could show you to some secret spots if you want, hee hee.
Ulaanbaatar: Wanna hang out and have fun all night~?
SMACK

Ulaan: Aww we struck out. Oh well, moving on!
Seth: Do you guys ever learn? Not that I'm any better since I'm trying to be braver.
Gouryou: Aww baby. The chase is the fun part!
Typhon: Ow. (sulks into the ground)
Seth: U-uh, I can handle the stall if you need a break--
Typhon: AWESOME THANKS DUDE! Let's go, Gouryou! Babes love surfers!
Gouryou: Hell yeah! Sorry broSeth, we'll make it up to you later!
Typhon and Gouryou run off fast.

Seth: DAMMIT
Ulaan: Eh, it's cool. We all finally got our breaks together. How about you put up a closed sign and we go babehunting?
Seth: But I don't even want to babehunt! Fine, I'll stay, you go.
Ulaan: Wow I kinda feel bad now. Thanks bro!
Seth: D-don't get carried away! Hmph!
Seth notices something.

Seth: wait what

Later
Gouryou, Typhon, and Ulaanbaatar: Team Pickup Boys, go!
Typhon: The gang's getting bigger and that feels great!
Gouryou: We'll get 'em this time! Hey babes, whatcha lookin' at?
Ulaan: Yeah, why y'all lookin' at the ocean and--!!
Typhon: Ayyyy, what's going on peeps? Don't leave me hangi--
Randos: SHARK
Typhon: Where!? Are we doing this again!? Well anyways, wanna--
Gouryou: No really we're suddenly in a B-movie or something! Look up!
Flying sharks!
Typhon: WHAT
Gouryou: What's the world got against us trying to pick up babes!?
Ulaan: Run!

Elsewhere
Seth: (runs up to beach house) G-guys! Stay inside!
MC: Seth? what
Seth: Big Brother MC, flying sharks!
Reaction shot!
MC: How!? / Haha, good one / Dammit Tvastar!
Behemoth: Bruh are we in Sharknado
Reprobus: Stay here, I'll look.
Behemoth: But bro, it's dangerous out there!
Reprobus: Gullinbursti is out too. And Dagon and Arslan. (brushes Behemoth's hand off) I'll go save them with a jet ski!
MC: Careful! / Take me with you! / Then let's--
---
(A) Reprobus: I got this
(B) Reprobus: ...you're too stupid to be my real Master. Real professionals know the organization of command, and my job is to keep people safe.
---
MC watches Reprobus go and thinks.

MC: Behemoth, let's go! / Hold the fort, Shirou! / Ziz, take care of everyone!
(A) Behemoth: Yeah!
(B) Shirou: Okay. Be careful out there. Evils, help me!
Evils: EEEEE
(C) Ziz: This is an inappropriate time for this, but I'm glad you're asking me for help MC. Behemoth, let's go!

Later
MC, Ziz, and Behemoth run out! A bunch of people are running over from the other way!

Gouryou: Aren't we leading the sharks to the resort like this!?
Typhon: Oh no, what do we do!?
MC: Gouryou? Typhon and Ulaanbaatar, chased by flying sharks!?
Ulaan: Ping! Hey babe, must be fate huh? Miss me MC, you kouhai you?
MC: Focus! / (slap) / Missed you, Senpai!
(AB) Ulaan: Aww, that's cute. Do it again!
(C) Ulaan: Oh wow, is it my turn to be hunted now?

Gouryou starts taking command.
Gouryou: Ulaanbaatar, lead the babes to somewhere safe. You can do that much, right?
Ulaan: Hmmmm, you talk like you know about me.
Gouryou: Looking at you is like looking in a mirror. I know how it is.
Ulaan: Yeah, I can do that. Man I hate doing real emergency service work, but fiiine. Hey babes, lemme lead you to safety by hand!
Gouryou: Typhon, go join MC. I bet they're gonna fight the sharks. I'mma grab Seth so we can make evac announcements.
Typhon: 'kay! Sea battles are my thing!
Gouryou: Being competent is rough, man.
Gouryou waves at MC on his way to get Seth.

MC: Counting on you! / showoff / (wave back)
Typhon: Wow MC, you're with Ziz and Behemoth? This gonna be good!
Behemoth: I know that feel!
Ziz: Ooh, how nostalgic. But we should focus on what's happening now first.
MC: Let's go! / Careful everybody! / damn there's even more sharks
BATTLE START (more happens after)

The three sacrificial beasts of Eden: Ziz, Behemoth, and Leviathan. Leviathan has drifted through several worlds, which got him several different names and faiths. In Great Spirit, he was Weewilmekq and Palolokong. In Eden, he was Leviathan and Moby Dick, manifestation of God's power and voyager of the seas. And this is what Ziz and Behemoth told MC one day.
Ziz: He compared himself to everyone in front of him and got jealous, so he ate everything. The three of us were made to be a trinity.
Behemoth: I lived in the sea with him before. I still couldn't hate him, even with all the jealous fits. You too, Ziz?
Ziz: Yes. Fate gave him a heavy burden.
Behemoth was to gather energy for Eden. Leviathan was to gather unwanted emotions and get dumped to Gehenna.

Ziz: I was meant to keep them from falling apart.
Behemoth: Leviathan had it hard, man.
Ziz: He'd be himself for a little bit after he got rid of all that jealousy. He was funny, sociable, and a little clingy. Good times.
Behemoth: Sometimes I wonder if we'd gotten on better if we were different people.
Ziz: Maybe. Or maybe we'd never have met.
Behemoth: No way! ...but I think I get it.
Systems say if roles change, the bonds and connections might change with them.

Ziz: We think about what-ifs, but those what-ifs don't always lead to good directions.
Behemoth: I guess, but it makes me wish for the good futures we didn't pick. What if we could all live together without being sacrifices?

Present
Behemoth: AAAAAA
Sharkbot jet stream attack!

MC: Why are they all focusing on Behemoth? Come at me, bro!
Behemoth: I don't need to be THIS liked by animals!
Typhon: Behemoth, this way!
Behemoth: Okay whatever??? AAAAAA
Typhon: Watch me, MC! Let's go, Typhoon Flip!
Typhon's Noble Phantasm makes the sharkbots slam into the sands! Also tsunamis.

Ziz: Cloud Nine Defense! (stops tsunamis from reaching shore)
Behemoth: Wow! Okay my turn! (starts sucking up seawater with his artifact)
Sharkbot: REEEEE
One still okay sharkbot charges at Behemoth!

MC: MC Block!

Behemoth: Thanks MC! Hmm, this is taking too long. Oh! (jumps into water)
Typhon: Suddenly whirlpool!
Elsewhere

Arslan: Oh no!
Dagon: The boat isn't working!
Reprobus and Gullinbursti: HEY YOU GUYS
...

Reprobus and Gullinibursti: What are YOU doing here!?
Arslan: Haha, classic movie protagonist scene!
Dagon: Thank you, you two. Reprobus, can you get the boat working?
Reprobus: Yes, with my power. But less people on board is preferable.
Gullinbursti: I'll carry you Arslan!
Gullinbursti: (starts glowing) Take care you two!
Dagon: We should go too then. I'll hold your jet ski.
Reprobus: Okay. Invocation spiel activate! Class: Servant! Concept: Forwarding!

Underwater
Behemoth: (okay cool, that's enough water for energy)
Behemoth jumps back out!

Behemoth: Thanks MC! Check out my new Noble Phantasm application! I give you energy with FEEDER BEEEAAAM!
Behemoth fires a laser at flying sharks that turn them fat and make them crash land!

MC: welp / that's NOT a laser beam? / awesome!
Behemoth: Jambavan told me my artifact can shoot out the energy I take in and that made the sharks fat!
Reprobus: Wow, Behemoth's gotten good. WAIT, does this power to feed people mean Behemoth is my Master???

Typhon: Wow, cool show Behemoth!
Behemoth: Quick, cage the sharkbots! ...hmm, can we eat them later?
MC: Thanks for everything, Baatar-senpai! Wanna work together here too?
Ulaanbaatar: I wanna, but I can't because Reasons. Can't let people know my name out there! It's really not about me not wanting to work! So hows about--
Tetsuya and Taishakuten: The dine-and-dasher! Get him!
Ulaan: Whoops. BYE MC!
Hey look, someone's coming over.

MC: Hi Hephaestus and Talos. Tvastar you got some 'splaining to do!
Tvastar: Hi guys, we made some stuff to help you!
Hephaestus: M-Mommy are you okay? It's okay, I came to help fix things. Can you get the security party together?
Narration Zone

Solomon: New menu items? Ooh, can we get some after this is all over Master? ...what do you mean, death flag? OH NO! Next time on Marine Resort Crisis Episode 4 "He! And He! Are Fighting it Out!?" See you then!
End of Episode

No comments:

Post a Comment