Saturday, November 11, 2023

Live A Hero Special Episode: Third Anniversary Celebration (Abridged)

One day at Parallel Flight
Huckle, Ryekie, and Crowne are sitting on a couch.

Huckle: MC, why are we here?
MC: It's a surprise!
Crowne: I bet you've guessed what's up unlike Ryekie by now.
Ryekie: Not a clue here!
MC: We're good, guys! Akashi?
Akashi: Screen's up! Sui?
Sui: Ready here. Mokdai.
Mokdai: Thanks guys! Roll the video!

From Neo-Axis
Cerastium: Hello, how have you all been doing since we last met?
Rexer: MC asked us to get together for a video message.
Shaft: And MC got us into our variant suits while they were at it.
Toshu: Wouldn't visiting in person or writing be better for this?
Rexer: Aww, don't be like that. I'm glad we're all together again! I've gotten better, so call me if you need me!
Shaft: Yeah my job means I might see Parallel Flight more often. Thanks for always calling on me!
Toshu: Let's all do our best together. Also don't forget your summer homework, Tamamura.
Rexer: Mokdai, thanks for your comment on my stream the other day!
Cerastium: Justice, I'll show you my own path next time!
Team Virtual Fest waves before the video cuts out.
Parallel Flight

Ryekie: Wow, Ceras is doing great! Can't wait to meet everyone again!

Next video feed from Somewhere
Sensettia: Hey MC, Crowne! How're you guys? I'm still alright!
Viscunam: Are you watching, MC? The girlie seems strangely excited to see you.
Sensettia: SHUT UP you're like that too when you're inventing!
Viscunam: Ha, what else do you expect!? My image recorder will make me famous if it works out! What do you think of it, MC? It--
static

Sensettia: Viscunam the projector is on fire!
Viscunam: Oh, output limits. Okay, time to make it quick girlie!
Sensettia: Stop being so calm! I guess that's it for us here, see you next time!
Viscunam: I'll show you even better inventions when we meet again!
click
Crowne: Welp, good to see them doing alright. Is that ship Viscunam's invention too? Are they gonna be okay...?

Procy's bar
Anna: Haiiii, we're calling in from Pro-Pro's bar!
Procy: Why are you going first? Oh whatever. We're together because MC asked us to put a message together for you guys.
Gomeisa: Yay, cheering messages so fun!
Anna: Inorite!? I perk up too when I'm cheering people on!
Phein: You people are strangely into this. Hmm. Cheering isn't really my forte... well how about I send candy to MC's agency later, Procyon?
Procy: ...that sounds like you alright. Anyways, keep supporting your kouhais, Huckle and Ryekie!
Phein: Right. Ahem, call me if you need a mercenary to protect you.
Anna: Phinny, like chillax! Gomei-mei, ready to do our dance?
Gomeisa: Okay!
Anna and Gomeisa dance. Procy and Phein smile as they watch.
click

Ryekie: Oh my god Huckle, Procy SMILED! That's kind of awesome!
Huckle: Right, he seems kinder than before.

Suhail's ship
Suhail: S'up losers, you got a lot of people now I see! Here's a special cheer from me to you guys: take ALL the things you're after!
Purple: Oh my god Boss you're so cool!
Suhail: I am, aren't I? And I can't believe you actually asked me to make a video message, so I just had to do it! Keep at it and maybe we'll face off, it'll be great! *(fist pumps towards the camera)*
click
Huckle: MC, that seemed more like a challenge than a show of support.
Ryekie: It's cool! They can bring it!

Shinraku
Kouki: Hey Parallel Flight, thanks for everything you've done!
Sirius: bark bark!
Gammei: Making a video in virtual space feels WEIRD.
Kouki: What'd you expect? It's hard enough as it is to do this with my schedule!
Tsuneaki: Yeah, being that famous is hard.
Gammei: ...I guess.
Tsuneaki: Thanks for calling me, MC. And to everyone else I'm Tsuneaki Toshuku, nice to meet you!
Gammei: How do you manage to make an introduction sound so sus?
Tsuneaki: RUDE
Kouki: Hey wait you're wasting call time and I still have to talk!
Sirius: Bark!
Gammei: Whoops, gotta go. Here's to working with you in the future.
Team Shinraku bows and waves. Click.

Ryekie: I'm glad Kouki and Gammei are doing okay!
Crowne: Tsuneaki seems interesting. His talismans aren't mechanical, are they?

Sui brings out Phein's candy. Akashi brings out coffee.
Some café, maybe

Esperdica: Hello, did my coffee blend make it?
Raizi: Perdy worked hard on it, so it should be good.
Tabit: Beep boop, this unit and friends have rebuilt the Stella Campanella. Guild Eagle Eyes contract established. Will work hard!
Raizi: Uh, you can chill.
Esperdica: Actually we got Yoshiori to taste test too.
Yoshiori: Do I have to do this? This is WEIRD. Fine, but I'm not repeating myself! MC, thanks for listening to me back then. Tell me if you need anything. But only because the bodyguard/client relationship needs trust!
Esperdica: Come visit my café sometimes!
Raizi: Damn you don't miss a beat. But I'll be there too.
Tabit: Meeting with MC's friends requested. Repayment of services will be rendered!
Raizi and Esperdica are chill. Tabit waves really hard. Yoshiori looks embarrassed. Click.

Crowne: Welp, guess I should go to Esperdica's café sometime.
Ryekie: Let's all go soon then!
Huckle: Thanks Akashi, Sui. Looks like you two practiced making coffee.
Akashi and Sui blush.

Space Rome
Alphecca: Akashi, Huckle! We just destroyed a fiend nest at Aques the other day!
Obsidius: It was kinda tricky but MC's operating was great!
Rakta: And MC asked us to make a video message for you all.
Alphecca: Camaraderie is so delightful!
Rakta: Take care of your health! And don't overeat!
Quick aside

Mokdai: (looks away)
Huckle: (looks away)
Sui: (sighs)
Space Rome

Obsidius: Call me if you need any walls pounded down!
Theoreol: earth seems interesting. call me if you need an alchemist. i will be sure to come within a century if needed!
Obsidius: You could hurry up with that, you know.
Alphecca: But anyways, thank you all for everything! I swear to come running if ever needed!
Team Space Rome waves, splashing water. Click.

Akashi: Now that I think about it, a space king making a video message is weird.
Huckle: There are new things to see even at my age.
Mokdai: Welp, that was everything!
Huckle: Yes, thank you. It must have been hard getting so many people together.
Akashi: Yeah. Damn MC, do you know like literally everyone?
Sui: It's amazing considering how you haven't been at this that long.
Crowne: It's cool! Operators fight with the power of social networking!
Huckle: I guess, but didn't the video include villains...?
Ryekie: Whatever! That's just how much attention we have!
Huckle: No, that's kind of a big deal though? But it's true MC brought us a lot more work.
Crowne: Yep, especially compared to when Ryekie was handling the business.
Huckle: I'm glad to see you've all worked so hard to reach so far. And I suppose it's MC's nature to draw people to them.
Everyone looks at MC.

Sui: I want to thank you and President Huckle too. I wouldn't be working here helping people otherwise...this feels awkward.
Mokdai: Yeah MC, I stepped up because of you. Thanks for saying I'm cool!
Akashi: You've grown as an operator. It's great fighting with you. I'll get stronger so I can better protect you...stop smiling like that!
MC: Thanks guys! Here's to the future!
Huckle: Akashi, don't forget about your school work.
Akashi: Oof, balancing hero work and school work is my biggest issue...
Everyone laughs.

Ryekie: Let's eat, guys!
Huckle: But first, a speech. Ryekie, you do it.
Crowne: Right, you always make Huckle do it every other time.
Ryekie: OOF. But I must then, because I'm a hero! (ahem)
Ryekie: It feels like forever ago since you all joined us, but Huckle and I are happy to see how you've all grown! Let's make it to Year 4!
The Gang: YEAH
End of Episode

No comments:

Post a Comment