Sunday, June 26, 2022

El Dorado Treasure Hunt Episode 1 (Abridged)

One day at school
MC: Ugh, time for the next class soon. Where's my notebook? (reaches inside desk)
Tezcatlipoca: BRRRROTHER! Easy on the goods, yes?
MC: I pretend I do not hear.
Tezcatlipoca: (pops head out of desk) Hello!
MC: AAAAAA
Tezcatlipoca: I came to see you, BRRRROTHER! This feels like old times where I--
Like five minutes later
Tezcatlipoca: Oh right, I came to talk to you about something else. I want to get presents for my subordinates but I need money.
MC: But aren't you an army general?
Tezcatlipoca: Yes, but those are war funds, not personal money.

Mononobe walks in.
Mononobe: MC, why are you staring at your desk? Did you bring a game console to class?
MC: uhhh
Mononobe: Show me.
Mononobe: ...I didn't know you like dolls that much.
MC: uhhh, yep!
Tezcatlipoca: Bluff success! ...oops.
MC: UHHHHH
Mononobe: ...I don't know what's going on but I'll let this go just this once. Time for class.

After school
MC is carrying Tezcatlipoca down the street

Tezcatlipoca: Where are we going?
MC: I sorta maybe know someone who might have an idea of how we can get money.
Girl A: Aww, look at the cute doll!
Girl B: Yeah, I wonder where they sell them?
Tezcatlipoca: Yes! Bask in my cuteness! (waves)
Girls: (SCREAMIN)
Tezcatlipoca: Hey look a cafe, let's get something together.
MC: Maybe next time, we're at the place.
Tezcatlipoca: Already!? But I wanted to spend more time with you!

Outside Nomad's office
Tezcatlipoca: I hear voices inside. Let's check it out.
Inside
Tanetomo: I heard you're that desperate lackey who'll do anything for money, but you're turning us down? Shame if something happened like my entourage stomping you to the ground.
Tiger Man: (head empty)
Yasuyori and Shennong: !?
Nomad: Bring it!
MC: omgwat
Nomad: Good timing, MC! Help me kick these Kevins out!

Tanetomo: Oh, what a surprise to see you here Sir.
Tezcatlipoca: MC brought me here.
MC: Let's all calm down! Also Nomad, you know any ways to get some money?
Nomad: ...do I LOOK like I have that kinda time on m--
Everyone stares at Nomad.
Nomad: ...maybe there is something. Andvari was asking me the other day about helping him find some treasure from El Dorado.
Tezcatlipoca: Interesting! Never heard of anything like that before! Groupie #1, have you?
Tiger Man: No, SeƱor!
Nomad: I am so glad I dipped out on that job.

Tezcatlipoca: Now now, it's still possible it exists and I just never heard about it. We should look into it together!
Tanetomo: Sir, is this what I think it is?
Tezcatlipoca: Indeed! Team building, and getting money for presents that aren't literally yourselves!
Tiger Man: Hooray, I'm in!
Yasuyori: But don't we have work?
Tiger Man: Aww...

Tanetomo: ...actually it should be fine.
Yasuyori: Really? Oh okay then.
Tanetomo: Let's make it a two man team contest! With MC, we'll have six people!
Yasuyori: So how do we pair up?
Tanetomo: You go with me, chore boy.
Yasuyori: Yessir!
Tiger Man: Then I'll pair with--
Shennong: ME. Doctor's orders, you'll run yourself to the bone otherwise.
Tiger Man: Aww...
Tezcatlipoca: That leaves you and me, BRRRROTHER! We're on the same side instead of against each other for once! ...hmm, feels weird.
Nomad: Yeah yeah yeah, now get out.
And so the treasure hunt begins.

End of Episode

1 comment:

  1. I guess this got a little more abridged than usual. No reference to the other dialogue options and the roof scene that took place between the Mr. Mononobe one and the after school one obscured.

    ReplyDelete