Treasure hunt day at Toyosu!
Sitri: Hey Senpai! Nice weather today! I was worried about being late, but did you just get here? Nice!
MC: Hi Sitri! / you're perky for how hot it is / (stare at cute)
---
(AB) Sitri: Gotta be excited in summer!
(C) Sitri: W-what? I see that sweet summer child look!
---
Curious Sitri.
Sitri: Wait, is it really just us? Oh!
Ikutoshi: Oh, hey Sitri. And MC. Oh wait, MC's your chaperone?
MC: Hey Ikutoshi, I'm chaperoning. / Where's Kagutsuchi?
(C) Ikutoshi: Not here. It's not like we're glued together, you know.
Sitri: W-what? Dad's out at work and buying milk! And you're a middle schooler too!
Ikutoshi: Well I can be sort of an adult. And this seems like good training, so I couldn't come with someone. Needing a chaperone is just official stance anyways...but maybe they needed it up, you big baby.
Sitri: Screw you too! Jackass!
MC: I sense jealousy / Should I have asked you to join? / ooh, rivals
---
(A) Ikutoshi: W-what? No! But yeah I'm surprised any other middle schoolers came for this.
(B) Ikutoshi: W-what? It's not like I wanted you to. But I guess it might be fun if you're here. Same with other middle schoolers.
(C) Ikutoshi: Are you kidding? I mean, I'm surprised any other middle schoolers turned up, but is one with a chaperone rival material?
---
Sitri: You wanna go!?
MC steps in. Someone else comes by.
Ashigara: Haha, too slow Gunzo!
Gunzo: I-I just got lost in a new place!
MC: Ashigara! / Gunzo? (No Kyuma either?)
(A) Ashigara: Holy crap, MC? This must be fate!
(BC) Gunzo: MC? You're joining this thing!?
Ashigara: Ooh, fate!
Ashigara: This really is the best idea I had in my life!
Gunzo: Calm down already! ...funny that MC is here even though Kyuma isn't. Silver linings and all that.
MC: Bad time? / Silver lining? / what happened?
---
(A) Gunzo: Okay yeah that sounded rude, my bad. Senpai dragged me here, and stuff says I shouldn't leave him alone.
(B) Gunzo: Uh, not that I meant anything weird by that! Totally just friendly greeting! B-but anyways Senpai dragged me here, and stuff says I shouldn't leave him alone.
(C) Gunzo: Stuff. Senpai dragged me, and I can't leave him alone for other reasons.
---
Gunzo: Kyuma almost got dragged in too. I was gonna talk with him about stuff but--(grabbed)--AAAA
Ashigara: Whatcha guys talking about? Hey look, a ship! Let's look around!
Gunzo: We're late as it is! Hey, stop pulling me along! AAAAAA!
Ashigara pulls Gunzo away. Someone is talking to himself.
Volkh: ...hmm, Toyosu is admittedly impressive! I must not drop my guard here! But why are we meeting in front of the school instead of the dock...?
MC: Huh, you're here too? / Yay, Volkh! / Hmm, enemy of Kamui.
Volkh: Ah, Court Jester Veles! What the hell Why are you here!? Did Lord Perun foresee this? Wait, I am totally not here on Setagaya business! Definitely not on Lord Perun's orders!
MC: gee, tell me how you really feel / damn, your workload sucks / I haven't even said anything
(A) Volkh: W-what!? I am definitely no spy! Such is beneath an alpha as I!
(B) Volkh: S-stop looking at me like that! Even an alpha like I has obligations to attend to! Things I could not refuse, but still...
(C) Volkh: H-how dare you cast such eyes on the Werewolf Count! An alpha like myself has reasons beyond frivolity for being here! Things I could not refuse, but still...
Volkh: I-in any case, I am here to treasure hunt and we will be rivals! Prepare yourself, not even Kamui can save you out at sea! We shall not fraternize. Now excuse me while I scope out the enemy lines!
MC: Welp. I wonder if anyone else is turning up?
MC senses staring as they watch Volkh go. The starer almost leaves but gives up pretty quickly on being caught.
Hermes: Oh hey MC! What a coinkydink.
MC: how's it going, Hermes? / Faker / what, don't like me being here?
(A) Hermes: ...good. Same as you, it seems.
(B) Hermes: Okay hold on. Do I look convincingly happy yet? ...what? What's so surprising about me being here?
(C) Hermes: Nah. Totes legit happy to see you again.
Hermes: What? Olympian patron of thieves just wandering around here. The buddy cops are doing alright, so I gotta say bye to the sea for a bid before they get me. They been hanging around Cafe Asterism on their break too like goddamn mold. I mean, nothing~! Anyways, just came to hang out. Okay bye~.
Hermes leaves, fake smile and all. Someone else stomps up.
???: OH MY GOD, BOSS
Tetsugyuu runs in with a charge and a bear hug!
Tetsugyuu: You really DID turn up for this!
Motosumi: Oh geez, let go before you suffocate them!
MC: Cool, Tetsugyuu... / Motosumi help
(A) Tetsugyuu: Oh, whoops! Sorry 'bout that.
One more bear hug before letting go.
(B) Tetsugyuu: Alright, let go you giant dumb dog.
Motosumi drags Tetsugyuu's arms open.
Time to start asking why everyone's there!
Tetsugyuu: Treasure hunting for money! And I'll give you something if I find something cool.
Motosumi: I just came across this dumb bitch and had different reasons for joining. Tianzun told a lot of us about this thing. Sanzo's unslick ass said he wanted money for raising his kid and totally not a cool vacation. I mean I need money for the babies too. I'm honestly surprised only me and Tetsugyuu showed up from Umamichi.
Someone walks over.
Wolf A: Treasure hunters, this way to Aegir's classroom!
Classroom
Aegir: Okay guys, explanation time! First, I'm Aegir, the one in charge of this event.
Aegir starts judging everyone present.
Aegir: Nice, just like I previously investigated.
Sitri: wait what
Aegir: Oh, I specially picked y'all. Even the sus ones.
Volkh sweats. Hermes keeps his poker face.
Aegir: Welp, gotta keep it interesting! ...hmm, you're Sitri? I don't think you need a chaperone, but then again you brought MC with ya! Fate's funny, huh MC?
MC: (peace sign) / (shrug) / (ignore)
(A) Aegir: Heh, nothing fazes you huh? This oughta be a good surprise.
(B) Aegir: Oh you. This oughta make things good.
(C) Aegir: Yeeeessss. I'm always down to chase ya, but we got business today.
Aegir: Right, listen up y'all! Pirate treasure map, super special treasure! And that ain't even the half of it! We're turning this into a race between two groups!
Shocked participants! Well almost everyone.
Participants: WHAT
Hermes: (stare)
MC: what
Motosumi: Wait, I gotta win or I get nuthin'?
Tetsugyuu: Cool!
Ikutoshi: Well I do agree it's more interesting like that.
Volkh: (Hmm, I see...)
Hermes: So are you deciding the teams?
Aegir: Nah. We'll use this thingy.
clink
Aegir: Coin flip! Because luck is important to pirates. If we don't split evenly, we'll figure something out!
Ashigara: I might split up with Gunzo!?
Gunzo: Why'd we even come then!?
Sitri: And I might not team up with MC-senpai?
Aegir: Oh no, you two can stick together. Chaperone stuff.
Ikutoshi: Aww, isn't that nice? You get to keep your babysitter.
Sitri: HNNNGH
MC: you really are jealous, huh? / I hope we team up / damn, chill
Ikutoshi: N-no it's not like that!
Aegir: Let's get on with it. Who first...
Hermes with the interrupt again!
Hermes: How about MC?
MC: wait what / okay! / (he's up to something)
Aegir: Hmm... why's that?
Hermes: Uhh, more fun that way? Lotsa people wanna team up with MC.
Aegir: I guess. Just like there's gonna people who DON'T want to team up with MC, hmm?
Hermes: ...maybe so.
Aegir: (stares)
Hermes: (stares)
Aegir: Okay Hermes, get your ass over here and flip first.
Hermes: Wait, what!? Why?
Aegir: 'cuz I think it'll be more fun that way, that's why. But seriously, I see a wise guy trying to start shit. You can do whatever, but you ain't controllin' me, got it?
Short tension. Hermes seems to give in.
Hermes: Alright, alright. Let's do this thing.
A bunch of coin flips later
Ikutoshi, Gunzo, Motosumi, and Tetsugyuu are together. MC's party has Sitri, Ashigara, Volkh, and an unhappy Hermes.
Ashigara: NOOOO, GUNZO!
Gunzo: Senpai, stop crying since that means I have to hold it together! ...um, can anything be done if I'm declared his chaperone?
Tetsugyuu: NOOOO, BOSS!
Motosumi: I get it, but chill dammit!
Lots of mixed feelings.
Aegir: Welp, deal with it. Alrighty, time to finish prepping--
SLAM
Alberich: Oh yoo-hoooo! Like, don't forget about me, boys!
Surprised rest of class!
MC: Andvari! ...wait, no?
End of episode part
No comments:
Post a Comment