Sunday, September 19, 2021

Live A Hero Summer Dive Amusement Episode 4 (Abridged)

The party hurries along to the attraction area of the resort.
Hitomi: ...
Pubraseer: Hey Hito-chan you cool?
Hitomi: oh uh I'm okay
Hitomi: (looks at 3D jumbotron at the event area)
Hitomi: I was going to have a concert here, but then all this happened. My poor fans won't be able to enjoy themselves! We have to save the ship for them and everyone!
Pubraseer: oh okay. I wanna see you sing!
Akashi: (sighs) man Hitomi can think of other people still in this situation. She's amazing. I can't think about the happiness of so many people like that yet. Alright MC let's take the ship back!
MC: Yeah! We got some things to take care of.
Party heads on.
 
Title card: Let's Water Attraction!
 
Hitomi: welp, here we are! There's a merry-go-round, a water slide, and whatever they keep calling the Splash Horror thing is! The pirates might be waiting for us, so be careful!
Hydoor: yeah sure whatever, let's just punch them and finish up already. Also what's that?
C- Arts and Crafts Sign: Bautista Pirates Presents the DOKIDOKI Summer Resort Battle!
Midsummer Dance Battle ->
<- Water Gun Sniper
(Game ends when the ship reaches the sea bottom, hurry up y'all☆)
Akashi: wat
Hydoor: Suhail's mooks musta done this. What do we do MC?
MC: welp / nothing ventured nothing gained / BRING IT ON
 
Hitomi: y-yeah. But there's two of them and we're under a time limit, and you're the only Operator. One side won't be able to transform.
Hydoor: yeah, but what else can we do?
MC: hmm...
Akashi: Okay, lemme at it! I know Suhail and Suhail demands entertainment! I saw how Mokdai talked him into helping out. I'm no good at dancing, so I'll go to the water gun thing.
Hydoor: ugh, fiiiine. I'll go with him. Hitomi should go to the dance battle.
Hitomi: Okay! MC please come with me. Transform me if it comes to it! I think the necklace is still collecting information.
 
Hydoor: what about you Pubraseer? You wanna go to either thing?
Pubraseer: dancing sounds fun but if MC isn't around for one side, then I'll go with you two to add numbers.
Akashi: o-ok. wow that was logical of you. Maybe you used to do work that needed you to be smart before you lost your memory?
Pubraseer: what is this law-jee-coal thing you said, sounds cool
Akashi: oh, it means you decide things without wasting anything. Anyways let's go! We'll meet by the Splash Horror thing afterwards!
Hitomi: Okay. Be careful you guys!
Hydoor: whatever, I don't have anything else to do anyways
Pubraseer: bye you guys!
The party splits up.

Team Akashi ends up in front of the merry-go-round.
???: S'up Akashi, haven't seen you since we fought together
Akashi: WHOMST
Blue: It's me, Suhail's minion! Welcome to the Water Gun Sniper game!
More mobs show up riding the merry-go-round.
Pubraseer: wow, the pirates are here!
Akashi: ...have I lost my mind?
Blue: maaaan, I wanted to ride the merry-go-round with the captain. It'd have been a dream come true. Oh well, I'll just have fun kicking your asses!
Hydoor: shut up and give us the key!

Blue jumps off the merry-go-round.
Blue: sheesh the captain is too nice to you guys. whatevs, time for the battle...except not really because the boss says so! It's a water gun battle! Here are the rules! You three go ride the merry-go-round and we try to shoot you off with water guns. If the ride ends and one of you is still up, you win!
Akashi: You mean we're just gonna get shot at!?
Blue: I really wish the captain was doing this with us, but then he'd be shooting and we'd be riding. Oh well. Also, don't forget to change into clothes you're okay getting wet!
Akashi: YOU GUYS AREN'T EVEN WORKERS HERE oh goddammit I'm too slow

Hydoor: why don't we just slap the taste out of their mouths and take the key
Akashi: huh!? umm, would that be okay...?
Hydoor: bitch you're too nice. They're pirates, so they fight all the time. H'okay here we--
Blue: oooh, chicken
Hydoor: w-wut!? nuh-uh!
Blue: buck buck buck-caw said the chicken
Hydoor: YOU'RE ON BITCH I'LL PLAY YOUR GAME
Akashi: what kind of hero falls for a grade school taunt like that!?
Hydoor: nobody disses me! We'll win, then jack that key!
Akashi: dang he mad

Team Akashi gets onto the merry-go-round.
Pubraseer: yay! I've always cleaned the merry-go-round but I never rode it before!
Hydoor: u-uhh, cool. Wait you're getting on too? Don't fall on your ass.
Hydoor: hey. assface. it's not against the rules for us to move or whatever, right? We could just dodge your shots.
Blue: sure, try it! Okay boys, start the game!
Calliope music plays as the ride starts
Pirates bring out water guns shaped like gatling guns, rifles, and grenade launchers
Akashi: OMGWAT Pubraseer be careful!
Pubraseer: I just have to dodge right? It's cool!
Blue: You guys got in the way of my merry-go-round date with the captain! Round One, open fire!

Elsewhere, you and Hitomi climb up the stairs towards the water slide
Hitomi: let's hurry!
You follow Hitomi up the stairs and find one of Suhail's minions lying on a wooden chair
Purple: god, finally. I was getting bored so I figured I'd sunbathe. (dramatically sighs)
Hitomi: but we're underwater...
Purple: ...HA! You're sharp girl!
MC: You can't laugh your way out of this! Give us the key!
Purple: now now, hold your horses MC. Remember, this is the dance battle area! an unreasonable battle is a pointless one. Even the boss knows. That's why we're going to dance fight to compete with beauty! I practiced to make the captain happy, but that special bonus is speaking to me SO MUCH. Alright, who's gonna step up to the legendary breakdancer yours truly?
Hitomi: uh, it seems like only one of us can go, so I should go. Cheer me on!

MC: good luck Hitomi!
Purple: heh. So she's dancing? I'm a gentlemen who swore loyalty to the boss, but I won't hold back. Rules are simple. We dance to the beat while we're both blindfolded. The winner is the one who's still standing by the end with their hot burning soul. Also we're dancing next to the water slide entrance so if you slip in and fall, game over. We'll throw MC in headfirst too. It'll be a scary ride if you can't see~!
MC: oh no! / the INHUMANITY / wait that's it?
(C) Purple: Ha. You poor ignorant fool. Fear not being able to see and the sense of floatiness over the clear part of the slide!

Hitomi: Y-your threats won't work on me! I won't lose!
Purple: you got spunk girl. No holding back! Time to blindfold us, boys! (finger snaps) 
Other pirates run in.
Mobs: here you go, no cheating okay
Hitomi: I'll play your game fair and square! Believe in me MC! I'm an idol, so I know a thing or two about dancing! (fist pumps)
Mobs: okay you two, look down and spin ten times!
Hitomi and Purple do so
Hitomi: okay my head is spinning but I can do this!
Purple: whooooa. Okay feast your eyes on my God given talent! Dance time!
Pop music starts playing

Purple: (dances nimbly)
Hitomi: (dances with charm)
Mobs: I heard Purple stayed up late to take dance classes for the captain. The girl's doing great tho!
MC: Go Hitomi!
Dancing intensifies
Purple: Take my sick beats!
Hitomi: I've got this! Let's dance everybody!
MC and mobs start joining in
MC: Yay!

Dance battle finishes, Hitomi and Purple pose, everyone else applauds wildly
Mobs: OMG you guys were so cool!
MC: it was cute/great!
Hitomi: (takes off blindfold) not bad pirate
Purple: (also takes off blindfold) same to you. I wanna keep this game going, but first I gotta say something. Smooth moves!
Hitomi: Huh? W-well you were great too!
Purple: (shakes head) nah, it wouldn't have been like this without you. Haven't danced as hard as that before. Thanks girl, you made the practice worth it.
Mobs: (running up to Hitomi) omg which agency are you from!? Are you a real idol? Tell me your phone number, shake my hand, sign my back!
Hitomi: i-it's not that big a deal. You'll have to ask my agency for my number...oh, but I have a new song out this summer, so you can listen to that. You guys are just so nice! (unintentionally shoves Purple too hard at the crowd of mobs and into the sky)
MC: ...oh

Hitomi: ...oops
Pirates: (falls into water slide) AAAAaaaahhhh!
Hitomi:
Hitomi: u-umm, MC, there's a key behind that wooden chair the pirate was sitting in
MC: ...w-we got it! / Nice going Hito-chan! / ours now
Hitomi: yeah. I feel bad for what I did to them though. I wanna dance off with them again. Well let's go meet up with Akashi and the others.
Hitomi: (takes key, starts thinking)
MC: something up?
Hitomi: oh no I just realized the pirate told me to watch his moves, except I was blindfolded at the time

Back to Team Akashi
Akashi: Hydoor, behind you!
Hydoor: goddammit, one shot's strong enough to knock us off!
Blue: wow it's half time and you guys are still hanging in there. Round 7, shoot them off already!
Hydoor: bitch you almost hit me!
Akashi: Hydoor are you okay!? oh wait, what about Pubraseer?
Pubraseer: I'm cool! It's all cool! Hooray!
Hydoor: yeah I'm fin--Akashi look out!
Blue: Water bazooka, go!
Akashi: Aaah! (blasted off his seat)

Pubraseer: oh no Akashi's out of the game. It's okay, I got this!
Hydoor: I can't BELIEVE you got taken out you punk ass bitch!
Akashi: sorry! oh dammit there's water in my ear
Blue: Round 8, fire!
Hydoor and Pubraseer dodge
Hydoor: fine I'll just have to do something about the firing squad (jumps to a new seat)
Blue: Hyper Shot, go!
Hydoor: Nani!? (blasted)

Akashi: Hydoor!
Blue: Yes! Just the rando who can't fight left! Ohmigawd am I gonna get recognition and that beach date with the captain for real!? Hokay where is he!?
Pubraseer: lmao Akashi and Hydoor got dunked (stands on his seat)
Hydoor: No you dumbass! You're the last one left, just hide!
Pubraseer: it's cool, I got this! (picks up his deck brush)
Blue: There he is! Round 9, fire!
Pubraseer: (spins his deck brush like a staff to block the water shots) wow, it's like a shower! Isn't it pretty, Akashi?
Akashi: ...whoa
Hydoor: dude is blocking all those shots. who the hell is he...?
Blue: W-WHAT!? Rounds 10 and 11, both of you go!
Pubraseer: yay, double the fun!

Merry-go-round makes a sound saying the ride's almost over.
Blue: DAMMIT. I'm getting a gun too! Get him!
Pubraseer: wow I never had this much water thrown at me before! (spinning intensifies)
The dispersed water bullets make a small rainbow in the light.
Hydoor:
Akashi: ...dang
Both stare in shock as water splashes them
Pubraseer: Look at how wet I am! This is so much FUN!
Merry-go-round plays 'ride over' jingle

Blue: ...h-how did I lose...? (drops water bazooka)
Blue: no...no...I failed the boss...NOOOOO! (runs off apparently crying)
The other mobs awkwardly follow
Akashi: ...w-we won? Pubraseer you were awesome! I didn't know you could do moves like that!
Hydoor: Tch. You win here. Pain in the ass...
Pubraseer: that was so cool! (hops off and picks up the key)
Pubraseer: let's go guys!

Later, at the Splash Horror Area
Hitomi: You guys! ...are so wet, what happened!?
Hydoor: stupid shit. Pubraseer won the key though.
Pubraseer: it was so fun! You guys okay?
MC: Hito-chan killed it out there!
Hitomi: we did our best! Now I want to try learning how to breakdance.
Akashi: What...? Never mind let's go. We have two keys, and now we just need the comms unit.
MC: it'd be bad if we can't livestream since we're up against Suhail
Akashi: yeah. whoever has the comm unit has to be around here though...

Pirates walk out of the Splash Horror house
Red: man, these new horror effects are INSANE...oh hey guys. (waves)
Red: you gotta check this place out! Screaming's great stress relief.
Akashi: s-so it is a haunted mansion?
Red: Yep, the most terrifying thing in the world!
Hitomi: (pales)
Akashi: don't listen to them, they're the enemies!
Hydoor: s'up punks, hand over the comm unit, whoever has it
Red: Huh? I have it. You seriously gonna fight the boss? Give it up and just join us instead. Oh man you guys are gonna be my kouhais soon I'm gonna tear up. We'll make a party of it!
Pubraseer: Party? That sounds fun!
Akashi: Pubraseer shut up! Don't go with them!

MC: naw, man / sounds nice, but I gotta go home
Red: fiiine, senpais have to show their kouhais how things work. Put 'em up.
Akashi: wait, it's a real battle with actual hitting people and stuff!?
Hitomi: MC, transform us!
Hydoor: Hey. HEY. You're MY bitch, get it right!
MC: let's go everyone! (transforms the party. No special window pops up)
Hitomi: ...not yet huh? It's okay, I can move easily with my normal dress!
Hydoor: I'm still pissed at all the water I got drenched by!
Akashi: MC, your orders! Pubraseer, don't do anything crazy!
Pubraseer: Okay! Go team, go!
Red: Now now my new kouhais, time for you to see how strong I am.
BATTLE START

1 comment:

  1. hmm.. thanks for translation. somehow i feel the story doesnt feel that interesting. i might want to read the back story of pubraseer thou. seems like i need to wait til episode 6 or 7 to be translated.

    ReplyDelete