Monday, September 20, 2021

Live A Hero Summer Dive Amusement Episode 5 (Abridged)

Hydoor: Stick 'em up bitch! (swings anchor rope whip)
Red: ugh you guys are being so UPPITY. Fine! Take my special attack!
Pubraseer: ooh! ooh! is it a magic trick?
Hitomi: oh no you guys, he's radiating power!
Akashi: careful, MC!
Red: Behold, the Bautista Pirates' secret move!
Red: Saotome Secret Technique: Fast Break RUN AWAAAAY
Mobs: AAAAAHHHH
 
Akashi:
Akashi: ...well I guess they did run fast
Hydoor: GET BACK HERE Y--damn I can't even see them anymore. Whatever it's not my job to beat the fear of Poseidon into them I guess. Look MC, they dropped this. (throws comm jammer)
MC: great job guys, now we can stream again! hero mode, off.
The jammer is turned off
Hitomi: we can call again! hey wait, Pubraseer are you okay!?
Pubraseer: (holds head and crouches) ow my head hurts
Hydoor: damn you look like hell
Akashi: I'll get you some water
Pubraseer: no it's okay, it's no biggie. Felt weird looking at the pirates for some reason. Good guys having fun that I liked to watch. Every time they talked about their boss I...oh my head hurts again
 
Pubraseer grabs his necklace, causing it to glow and play someone's voice
Necklace: (unintelligible)
Hitomi: does anyone else hear voices coming from the necklace?
Hydoor: is it a communicator? And what's it saying? That's not Space Japanglish
Pubraseer: (still looking ill) oh I've always had this since I was found at sea
Akashi: oh...maybe it'll help you recover your memories
Pubraseer: listening to the voice makes me feel weird...I dunno what it's saying...oww it just makes me feel worse
Pubraseer: (pushes self up using his deck brush) thanks, I'm a little better now. We gotta go right?
Akashi: r-right...but I can't leave you like that looking so bad
Pubraseer: lmao I'm cool. Staff entrance is this way.
Akashi: ...thanks Pubraseer. Let's go, MC!
MC: Right! Let's get the ship back so he can rest!
Pubraseer walks unsteadily and leads the party to a door partly hidden behind bushes
 
The underground staff tunnels are large and plain, like other spaceship halls scaled up
Pubraseer: this is the staff area. I dunno where the control room and generators are since I never visited them before.
Hydoor: damn this part looks like any other spaceship. But I guess that's to be expected.
Pubraseer: we should be fine if we just keep go--ouch
Hitomi: m-maybe you really should lie down
Pubraseer: I'm gonna throw up
Hydoor: (immediately supports Pubraseer by the shoulder) Akashi you get his other side
Akashi: o-okay! Hang in there Pubraseer
Hydoor: where's the restroom? We'll take you there.
Hitomi: I-I'll help too!
Hydoor: We'll be fine. Go find the control room, we don't have time.
MC: ...okay / take care of him Akashi / just hold out a little more Pubraseer!
(A) Hydoor: countin' on you. Show me some guts
(B) Akashi: I got this. I can't leave someone this ill alone.
(C) Pubraseer: ...y-yeah. my bad for slowing you guys down. Thanks MC.
 
Hydoor: we'll meet back up after Pubraseer gets some rest. Call us if you find the control room.
Hitomi: ...okay. Look after Pubraseer.
The boys leave
Hitomi: ...do you think he's okay? ...we have to do what we can!
MC: right, let's go
 
Title card: Dive in the Deep 

Huckle: (on the phone) I see. Thanks for the report. The ribbon ceremony has been put off when we noticed something wrong. Sucks we have so many heroes here but can't do anything. Not many can go to the deep sea that quick.
MC: we're heading for Suhail. We'll definitely take the ship back, don't worry about us!
Huckle: sorry you got put in danger. We'll back you up however we can. You're up against tough pirates though, so don't push yourself if it's too dangerous. I'll tell everyone else over here, hold out for a bit longer.
Hitomi: I'm glad we could make contact off ship, MC. Now we have to stop the pirates! Let's do our best!

You and Hitomi continue searching. The sea outside the window is dark. Hitomi seems to be thinking about something.
Hitomi: ...hey MC, I'm sorry for when I screamed when you touched me earlier.
MC: oh right, after the pirates first came at us. Sorry for surprising you.
Hitomi: ...not that. I mean I was surprised, but I wasn't against being touched or stuff. um, I can't tell other people yet, but I'm not an Earthling.
MC: really? but you look just like one...
Hitomi: dad's an Earthling, mom's an alien. I moved to Earth when I was young. I was on mom's home planet before, which has a higher gravity than Earth. The people who live there are stronger than Earthlings can imagine.
Hitomi: ...my strength can surprise you, even as a halfling.

MC: (remembers Hitomi clubbing pirates with her mic stand, the breakdancer getting sent flying into the sky)
MC: (pretty and strong...she definitely is strong yeah)
Hitomi: hey MC, which is hard? Pudding or candy?
MC: uh, that was sudden. But, candy?
Hitomi: yeah you can tell by touching it, right? but I can't. My sense of touch is weaker than an Earthling's.
Hitomi: (pulls out a piece of candy) if I'm not careful I'll crush it without being able to tell how hard it is. It's worse after coming out of hero mode, so I'm afraid of touching people then. So back then, I thought I might have hurt you. That's why I screamed. Sorry for surprising you.

MC: oh so that's what it was. you were worried for me.
Hitomi: ...yes. That's why I have to turn down handshakes with my fans. It's fine with tough people like my mom, but I know not everyone else is like that. Sometimes I get anxious, even if it's my own strength since I can't control it well. I'm supposed to protect people, but I worry I'll hurt people myself. And...no one would think a super strong idol would be cute, right?
MC: ...Hitomi can you come here for a second? / it'll be okay!
MC: (grabs Hitomi's hand)
Hitomi: !?

MC: you've always been worried for me. If you're worried about not being able to touch others, then it'll be fine if I touch you, right?
Hitomi: ...oh
Hitomi: ...heehee, you can't do that MC! Idols belong to everyone. If you keep me for yourself I won't be able to go face to face with everyone anymore.
Hitomi gently pulls away, but she looks more cheerful now
Hitomi: but thanks I feel better now. I'll give you that candy as both a thank you and an apology. They told me it's a top recommended souvenir from this resort.
MC: I'm glad you're feeling better! / Thanks, I'll take it.
Hitomi: ...hey MC? I think I'll try telling everyone else how I feel. I've always thought about it on my own, so I haven't been able to put it together well enough, but thanks to you I'm feeling a little more brave. I want to tell them it's not that I hate being touched, that I don't want to mislead them. I need to say it in words. (smiles) To do that, we have to reclaim the ship! We should find it soon since we've been searching for awh--look at that door!

MC: this must be it. I gotta call Akashi and the others! (Ring ring) we found the door to the control room!
Akashi: got it! we'll head over. tell us more when we get there!
Some time later, the rest of the party returns
Akashi: you already called Huckle and the others? Thanks MC!
Hydoor: all we have to do is kick the pirates' asses right? piece of cake.
Hitomi: Pubraseer are you sure you're okay? You could go lie down in one of the rooms.
Pubraseer: it's cool! Sorry to worry you!
Hydoor: it's better he be with us rather than get caught on his own by the pirates.
MC: I guess... / you sure you're okay? / you're so nice Hydoor
(C) Hydoor: whuh, n-n-nuh-uh! I just said it'll be a pain if they find him!
Akashi: hey wait are you embarrassed?
Hydoor: a-are you makin' fun of me too!? I'll break your nose!

Pubraseer: okay I'm gonna hide near MC! I'm good at hide and seek!
Akashi: I guess that's okay...MC, look after him.
Hydoor: okay transform us already so we can kick the pirates outta here!
Hitomi: yes the ship has dived pretty deep already. let's hurry, MC!
MC: Okay, group transformation!
Phone: Compatible path with directed vision reference found. Connect?
MC: oh
Hitomi: (GASP) OMG has my time finally come!? What's it going to look like!? Give me a second. (deep breath) OKAY I'M READY
MC: UHHH / wow she's excited!

Hitomi: ...O
Hitomi: ...M
Hitomi: ...G!!!
Hitomi: This is so cute! MC, what do you think!? I am now Dokidoki☆Red Mermaid! (spins)
MC: it looks awesome!
Pubraseer: wow!
Akashi: it's way different from my new suit. looks great Hitomi!
Hitomi: tee hee thanks guys. Hmm...Hisaki, Crowne, Maculata, and you MC...I have to thank all of you! Full steam ahead! Also I'm buying presents for all of you!
Hydoor: is this what Akashi was talking about? the suit's still too loud. Whatever. ready to go Hitomi?
Hitomi: yep! MC, make sure to get a good shot of me for the camera! I'll win for sure if my fans cheer me on!
MC: okay, let's go!
Akashi: on three...1! 2! 3!
The party charges the door

The Bautista Pirates open party crackers for the party
Suhail: CONGRATULATIONS on getting this far! And you boys did great showing me a good time!
Red: I made the boss happy! I can die happy!
Purple: heh, the boss will beat you guys here. it's perfect
Blue: MY MERRY-GO-ROUND DATE WITH THE CAPTAIN
Red: Captain, we're almost to the bottom! Time for the climax!
Pubraseer: ooh, a party! Oh, but I'll hide and watch.
Hitomi: We're taking the ship back!
Akashi: Yeah! We're gonna win for the people waiting for us to come back!
Hydoor: I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR DRAGGING ME THROUGH THIS SHIT
MC: your evil plan stops here! give us back the ship!
Suhail: good to see everyone fired up! Time to get that hot summer special mission rolling! (transforms)
MC: get ready everyone! it's showtime!
Suhail: make my day, guys!
Akashi: let's get out of the gates swinging!
Hitomi: I'll show you the full power of my new suit!
BATTLE START (more happens afterwards)

Hitomi: keep going you guys! Special Move! (speakers send support waves to Akashi and Hydoor)
Akashi: thanks Hitomi! here I go, Special Moob! I mean Special Move! (throws a ball fast like a laser beam)
Suhail: OW! Crew, get out of the way!
Hydoor: Nope! Great Swim "Okeanós tou Drákos"! (strings mobs together and kicks them up)
Suhail: Ugh! Those of you who can move, grab the ones who got hit!
Suhail: ...heh, not bad guys! That was fun! The ship is yours!
MC: we have you now! Stay there and surrender!

Suhail: you think you have us? Hah! Bautista Pirates Special Move--
Akashi: we saw that earlier! They're gonna run, MC!
Suhail: lol yep bye (pulls emergency lever, runs to an escape ship already set up by the mobs)
Hydoor: BITCH GET BACK HERE
Suhail: pfffft what kinda pirate would do that? let's go boys!
Pirate: but we can't! that's why we stole this ship in the first place!
Suhail: don't give me that, we're pirates! We've got spirit and GUTS!
Purple: boss you're so cool
Red: noooo! we're gonna die before we get to party!
Blue: m-my...merry-go-round date...with the boss...

The ship zooms away as the party tries to catch them
Hydoor: I can't BELIEVE they pissed me off so much and then pissed off like that!
Akashi: why did they seem to be enjoying that? we can't let them get away!
MC: I wonder if their ship will stay intact until they surface? Can't catch up now though, but at least we got the ship back!
Pubraseer: bye pirates! let's play again sometime! (waves)
The party quits out of hero mode
Akashi: man we never manage to catch them in the end. Oh MC, maybe you should call Gammei.
MC: oh right, I'll do that

Gammei: Y'ello Gammei speaking. Oh, MC. I've heard what's happened from your agency director. You got in trouble 'again,' huh? You okay? What happened?
MC: thanks Huckle, this talk is going smoothly! / thanks for everything... / So Suhail has...
You explain that Suhail hijacked the resort ship and is now trying to escape.
Barrel: oh boy it's lunchtime! I wonder what the cafeteria has? Oh hi MC long time no--ack, Gammei, you'll break the phone if you grab it so hard!
Gammei: I KNEW it was a mistake to let him have a head start to run! well that's my fault. It's my job to catch him!
Gammei's phone cracks, distorting the video call
Barrel: please calm down Gammei! You just dented the desk by kicking it! They'll charge you the repair fees!

Gammei: hmm, Suhail's hanging around outside my jurisdiction...but I still have tons of crimes to charge him on Earth! Hmmmm...no one's gonna complain if I JUST HAPPEN to catch them on vacation and COINCIDENTALLY bring them to Earth.
Barrel: ...uhh, good luck with that I'm going to lunch!
Gammei: hey MC where are you? Muirauqa IV? I'll send your coordinates to a space taxi.
MC: o-okay / thanks!
Gammei: I'll get him this time. You're coming with me Barrel!
Barrel: but my lun--(click)
 
MC: ...I should buy Barrel a present / let's leave it to Gammei / case closed?
Hydoor: ...was that really a detective? I've done some shit in the past, but that dude's insane
Akashi: ...well Gammei looks scary, but he's a huge help
MC: you'll be fine if you don't do crimes! now let's bring the ship back up
The ship stops upon being given a new course of action
Hitomi: ...looks like we just made in time before we hit the bottom.
Pubraseer: oh wow, did we reach the bottom of the sea?
Hydoor: this is still a pain in the ass. I don't know how to drive a spaceship.
Hitomi: m-me neither...hey wait what's that?
Hitomi points out to Something in the darkness outside the ship
End of Episode

2 comments:

  1. LoL... imagining barrel expressions makes me feel a bit interest for the rest of the story. thanks for translation*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same and thanks for the translation as well 👍👍👍

      Delete