Thursday, August 27, 2026

Scramble World Trophy Episode 4 Part 3 (Abridged)

Okay, rewinding a bit to Aegir's side of things!
Balor: Hold still, you idiot!
Aegir: Stop breaking everything! There's some GOOD shit in here!
Balor's chasing Aegir! Aegir has no sea field advantage so Balor is doing better!

Aegir: I can't even hit the dude with my balls or anchor!
Aegir has two balls left. Cyber Shinjuku still has wall physics.

Aegir: Balor's got some bullshit going on, geez. I'd totally win if we were at sea!
Meanwhile

Heracles: Impressive that you'd held out, Girimekhala.
Girimekhala: I can still do this!
Girimekhala looks tired...

Temujin: And I'm impressed you can defend yourself against a grand archer like myself.
Mushashi: Yeah, you're good. But there can only be one left standing.
Girimekhala: And that'll be me!

Beep boop!
PA System: Fuxi/Otohime double knockout! Team Southern Tokyo's captain being eliminated takes Perun out by proxy, making that six points!
Aegir: Well damn. We can't just chump out after that then, right Girimekhala?
Girimekhala: Right! If I'm going down, I gotta take one of you guys with me! GANESHA IMPAAAACT!
Aegir's position

Balor: Finally. Stopped running?
Aegir: Yeah. Suck my ball! (flings)
Balor: Pffft. Improvised bat!
Aegir throws himself at Balor too!

Aegir: Kiss my ass, King!
Aegir used Body Slam! Aegir and Balor crash through a window!

Balor: Well damn, when'd you start throwing away your kingly pride? Not bad though. Next time, you're on the strong guy list.
Aegir: Well fuck you guys too.
Aegir/Balor double elimination!

Aegir: Damn I only took one down with me. Good luck MC.

Back to Girimekhala vs. three of Team Kudan!
Girimekhala: GANESHA IMPAAACT!
Beep boop, all four are eliminated! But none of them did it!

Musashi: WHAT? This sucks!
Musashi sees someone on top of some building far away!

Kyuma: Thanks David. Wish I did that all on my own though, but the situation calls for it. We're taking out everyone!
Meanwhile, MC leaves Cyber Shinjuku Academy.

MC: Thanks guys, we'll make it work!
Michael: ...MC got away. Oh well, we'll catch up soon enough after we beat all of you.
Horus: Mummies, stop them.
Ahura Mazda: And then it's Judgment Ball for everyone!
Chernobog: Oh no, they've stopped me from using my catcher's mitt!
Touji: No worries, I can exorcise them.
Shuten: S'all good, I can bat the balls away!

Shuten swings and hits a ball back at Onyankopon! Onyankopon takes a stamina hit!
Onyankopon: You hit that!? Curse my back to back late night surgeries!
Kengo: Gotcha! Thor Hammer Throw Ball!
Onyankopon: Ah yes, the brilliance of human potential and youth!
Onyankopon gets blown across the school! Onyankopon is eliminated!

Kengo: Now keep yourself and your shots away from me, doc!
Horus: Lord Onyankopon! Ugh, him and his love for humanity...
Ryouta: Over here! Pudding Straight Ball!
It's a swarm of pudding balls and a real ball!

Horus: How dare you think I'd fall for such a trick!

Moritaka slips through!
Moritaka: It was actually a decoy! Moritaka Straight Ball!
Horus: OH NO!
Horus eliminated!

Ryouta: Yay, teamwork!
Shirou: Excellent work, everyone!
Shuten: Eh, I just did what I felt like. This be gettin' good!
Shirou: Alright, two left!
Michael: You little upstarts.
Michael disappears. Then Michael appears near Shirou!

Shirou: Did you just teleport!? No wait, it's just Rapid Movement!
Kengo and Touji: Get away from there!
Michael: Nope! Noble Phantasm activate!
Michael throws balls everywhere!

Chernobog: No! Wall of--
Ahura Mazda: Super Interrupt!
Ahura Mazda stops Chernobog's Ice Wall from forming!

Shirou: ...okay we lost. It's up to them.
PA System: Team Shinjuku Captain Shirou is out! Team Eastern Tokyo gets 11 points for eliminating their team!
Three people left out of everyone there...

Michael: You're all alone now, Chernobog.
Chernobog: No, I am not.
Chernobog thinks of the person who saved them from Bald Mountain. Life has changed since then, and if life were to, oh, redo itself this might never happen again.

Chernobog: It is my duty to defend my brave, and I swear that I will here and now!
BATTLE START (more happens after)

Chernobog (narrating): I heard the rumors of Veles, the Eastern Overlord. He sang for the fallen, the only one in Kitezh who cared about individual deaths when our world did not. A hero who played the jester to the end. You are like Veles to me, like a hero who showed me spring after knowing naught but winter's chill.
Present
It's Chernobog vs. Michael and Ahura Mazda! They're kicking his ass...

Chernobog: Oh my, you broke through my Wall of Ice so easily.
Michael: The artifact I got from Brother is stronger than yours! That said, would you like to surrender?
Chernobog: Heh, so MC held that power once?
Michael: What's so funny!? You're about to lose!
Chernobog: Not yet! Behold a demon lord's might that rivals heroes!
Chernobog creates darkness!

Chernobog: It's overtime now. It isn't over until it's over as they say.
Chernobog's artifact spreads to all of Cyber Shinjuku!

Michael: What!? You were supposed to be nerfed after you left Bald Mountain!
Chernobog: Sleep within my embrace, children. The hunt begins.

Cyber Shinjuku Park
MC: Isn't that Chernobog's snow? I hope he wins....
The night continues to descend...

Snow: It's Chernobog's artifact! Bathym, get under cover now!
Cthugha: WAIT WHAT?
Chernobog's ice starts shattering windows and blowing into buildings!

Kamui: Oh no! Mac Roich, we must retreat further within!
Elsewhere

Koropokkur: Nice. So Team Yoyogi Captain, come on out.
Wakan Tanka: Not yet! Kyuma's still hanging in there, so I need to hold out too!
Team Carbuncle Waiting Room

Aegir: Damn, big boy has moves.
Perun: Hahaha, show them the true terrors of Kitezh, Chernobog!
Girimekhala: why are you here
Fuxi: Now now, we're all here to support SIIIISTER!
Otohime: Well okay then. Let us cheer for Chernobog!

Cyber Shinjuku
Chernobog, Michael, and Ahura Mazda run inside!

Chernobog: I've always loathed this power, but now is the time to use it. Girimekhala and Otohime showed courage. Aegir showed solidarity in his own way, so I shall as well. We shall win, together.
Chernobog's blizzard intensifies!
Michael: Then I just have to cut you down.
Chernobog: Ye shall not pass.
Has Chernobog ever actually fought for real before? Dramatic clash! Finishing strike!

Michael: Okay we underestimated you. Things just blew up even after we set so much up, I suppose.
Double knockout incoming!?
Chernobog: !!
Michael: Wait, you tanked for me Ahura Mazda!?
Ahura Mazda: We are teammates. Why are you surprised? Have you so little determination?
Michael: ...thank you, and sorry I got you eliminated. I will just have to make up for this by winning the game!
Ahura Mazda logs out, satisfied with Michael.

Chernobog: ...I lost. But MC, everyone...
MC's on the party chat.

MC: Thanks. We'll take it from here. / It's just a game, no worries.

Chernobog: Of course. I shall cheer for you with everyone else.
Michael: ...I'm coming for you, MC.
Team Eastern Tokyo just got 12 points for taking out Team Shinjuku and Chernobog. Also other news, but first a little rewind...

Tezcatlipoca: So the blizzard forced us into Cyber Santa School. Cthugha's still fine out there, so our position is looking terrible. How wonderful! Tanetomo, any ideas on dealing with this?
Snow and Bathym appear!

Tanetomo: Well outfielders like me have player radar and the other team still has theirs. We gave Tiger Man the stealth suit but that won't work, and we're cornered here, so we must go all out.
Tezcatlipoca: I agree with you actually! Team, charge!
Sudden Captain is approaching fast! 

Tanetomo: Wait, fall back!
Tezcatlipoca: what
Tanetomo bodyblocks for Tezcatlipoca! A follow up fireball hits Tezcatlipoca!

Tezcatlipoca: Oh. I lost before I could fight MC.
Team Prison School has been eliminated!

Cthugha: Oh, did it work? How'd I do, Snow?
Snow: Excellently. People should be impressed with you now.
Cthugha: Sweet, isekai protagonist harem time!
Snow: Stay focused, a strong one approaches.
Shiva: Oh, Tezcatlipoca got taken out? Fine, I just need to take you down in return.
It's Team Kudan's Captain! Dramatic face off... but then a news alert!

PA System: Team Kudan Captain Shiva and Team Bukuro Captain Snow eliminated! Both teams out and Kyuma scores 12 points for Team Yoyogi!
Michael: I see. Masashi, Koropokkur. Go after Team Yoyogi's Captain. I've locked in now thanks to the demon king. Also I still have an ace up my sleeve.
Shiva: You actually hit me!?
Kyuma David: How many is left? Actually whatever, I'll take them all out.
Meanwhile MC regroups with what's left of the party.

Gargoyle: Super Dramatic Aura Farm Landing!
Carbuncle: Land softer, damn you! Sorry we're late MC. And thanks for going all out.
MC: Let's get them / You too / You're up, superstar!
---
(C) Carbuncle seems touched.
---
Three teams left. Who will win!?

End of Episode 

No comments:

Post a Comment