Thursday, August 27, 2026

Scramble World Trophy Episode 4 Part 2 (Abridged)

Randomized spawn time! Welcome to Cyber Theme Park SHINJUKU as 56 people fight it out in random bullshit! MC gets spawned at...
MC: Wow, Shinjuku Academy! Nice.
Beep beep!

Otohime: Hello party chat. We should all meet up. To figure where, we should determine our spawn points. I'm at some baseball stadium.
Girimekhala: I'm hiding in some Kabukicho back alley!
Aegir: Cool, I'm near you at Kabukicho Night School.
Chernobog: Ah, I am near too at Shinjuku Park.
Gargoyle: I'm at some hospital. Carbuncle?
Carbuncle: Um, by the river on the east side way out.
Beep boop, announcement time! Shiva eliminated Loki! Kamui eliminated Volkh!  Pollux eliminated Taurus Mask while Bathym and Ikutoshi looked cool!

Cyber Police School
Shiva: I know what shenanigans you'd get up to if you were left alone.
Loki: Boo, you prude. Oh well, my plans didn't work out anyways. Still, why pop out when I can still tell everyone where you are since you're a captain?
Shiva: Bring it!
Boop! Loki's out!

Loki: You'll get yours.
Cyber Shrine

Tanetomo: Yasuyori, Shennong. It is army discipline time.
Shennong: I notice that involves you sitting in the back and pushing me up front.
Q'ursha: Heh. Make this worth my while.
Tvastar: Ooh~, Q'ursha's after you guys!
Jagannath: Okay, who wants their ass beat first?
Kagutsuchi: S-senpai, not so cocky!
Jagannath: Pffft, what kinda sport doesn't have trash talk? You won't be more like Ikutoshi with that attitude!
Cyber Shinjuku Station

Tiger Man: Boss, Tanetomo has started. Shouldn't we start too?
Tezcatlipoca: Right. Too bad we aren't up against Yasuyori.
Ashigara: Let's gooo!
Avarga: Yeah! But don't trip!

Cyber School
MC: Damn, they're starting. Better regroup!
Aegir: Yeah, before they pick us off.
Chernobog: How about we regroup at Shinjuku Academy?
Otohime: Too obvious. I suggest somewhere else.
Girimekhala: How about Otohime's position at the stadium then?
Carbuncle: Sounds good. It's away from the fighting and stuff.
The strategic perks of being first place.

Gargoyle: Very well. I will fly over in a sonic boom!
Aegir: We're trying to avoid attention right now, you dumb bitch!
Carbuncle: I'm on my way too, Otohime!
But nobody responded...

Carbuncle: Wait, Otohime!?

Cyber Stadium
Somebody shot off Otohime's comm unit!

Otohime: ...impressive. No one was here two minutes ago.
Fuxi: I AM Team Southern Tokyo's commander. Wondering why I'm walking up like this? The better to ambush everyone, my dear!
Otohime: ...they announce eliminations, you know.
Fuxi: Meaning I just have to hold off until your team arrives!
Fuxi readies for combat!

Otohime: ...I hope nobody runs into this. Dance Mode, on! Eliminating threat!

Meanwhile...
Carbuncle: I wonder if Otohime's okay...?
Girimekhala: Did she get attacked? Shouldn't we go back her up then?
Aegir: If she can't teamchat and fight, she's up against a toughie. Maybe we should change meetup spots or--
Chernobog: But abandoning Otohime...?
Gargoyle: Chernobog. Don't forget you have to protect the captain and the team commander.
Aegir: The rest of us should link up first, at least.
Girimekhala: !!
Girimekhala: Sorry guys, I got spotted.
Cyber Kabukicho

Musashi: Yo. I'd ask for a 1v1, but this is war now.
Temujin: Heh. We'll make this quick.
Girimekhala: You guys plus Heracles, huh? Welp, I still gotta go down fighting if I have to!
Another team member has been discovered!

Balor: Nothing personal. Just gotta kill you to keep my grandson safe.
Aegir: Aw, bitch. Okay sorry MC, I might be late to regroup.

MC's location
MC: Oh no!
Guess who?

Michael: Hello, big brooootherrrr.
MC: OH NO!
Michael: Yes, I the captain for Team Eastern Tokyo am here for you. Said your prayers yet?
MC: welp, saw this coming / ...are you really here for me?
Michael: ...well, I'm not here for you specifically right now.
MC: what? why then? / (GASP!) how dare you treat your brother this way!
---
(C) Michael: oof, right in the feels
---
Michael: Carbuncle. So's everyone else. I know, it's so weird, but with Gargoyle...oops, spoilers. Anyways, feel like giving up you deadbeat?
MC: nah / I'm yours and no one else's
---
(C) Michael: (GASP!) Y-you can't trick me with that!
---
Michael: Start dancing, Brother!

MC runs! Michael doesn't follow because of course he has backup.
Horus: UNNNNCLLLLE! Have you come to see me?
MC: Hi. Move? / how dare you block me off / soooo whatcha wanna do with me if you win?
---
(B) Horus: I'm a big boy now.
(C) Horus: UHHHH totally not using your lap as a pillow or anything!
---
Horus: Stop running, please.
Horus summons mummies!

Horus: If you can break through, by all means.
Later
MC breaks through somehow!

Onyankopon: DAAAADDYYYY! Let's play!
Cyber Dorms

Ahura Mazda: Hello. Judgment.
World Reps everywhere! Cyber Shinjuku Academy front gates

Amaterasu: Well done, MC. Everyone's done well here.
The other World Reps are closing in!

Michael: Okay, time for you to lose now.
Amaterasu charges up her mirror! Ahura Mazda throws a supercharged ball at MC!

MC: MY EEEEYES! (try dodging anyways)

Plot twist!
???: Stop!
Surprise save!

Shirou: We're here to save you. MC!
Moritaka: Yes, even if we are on different teams right now!
Ryouta: We made it! So much running...
Here comes the rest of Team Shinjuku!

MC: Why are you guys here! Also wow you stopped a supersonic baseball!
Kengo: Heard you were in trouble!
Michael: Oh look, easy points.
Chernobog: Stay on guard for ambushes.
MC: Chernobog! / Thanks for coming
(C) Chernobog: Defending you is my duty, my brave captain.

Chernobog: I ran into Team Shinjuku along the way and asked for help.
Shuten: Ayup.
Tsukuyomi: ...so miss, care for a game of ball?
Amaterasu: Tempting, but I have work to do.
Tsukuyomi: Oh. (shines moonlight)
Amaterasu: Wait, you're pulling the same trick I just did?
PA System: Beep boop, Tsukuyomi has eliminated Amaterasu!
Tsukuyomi: My apologies. Please sit down, Miss Shut In.
Michael: How DARE! Ahura Mazda!
Ahura Mazda: Supersonic Ball, go!
Touji: MC, hide when you get a chance!
MC: But what about you guys? / I'm staying! / Sorry, thanks
Shirou: MC, listen. If you survive this game, you'll win. And we want to support you.
MC: See you later. Give them hell.

Shuten: Pffft, Kengo and I are jocks. We ain't goin' down that easy.
Tsukuyomi: We just took out Amaterasu. We still have a chance under game rules.
Kengo: Chernobog, take MC. We got this.
Announcements! Otohime, Girimekhala, and Aegir have been eliminated...

Chernobog: ...new plan. I stay and help fight. MC can run faster without me anyways, and if we manage to win it helps our chances better.
MC: uhhh / alright, I believe in you / but...
Chernobog: Now is the time to wield my full might to support those I care for. Go!
Michael: You actually think it's that easy? Ha! As long as we--
Chernobog casts Wall of Ice!

Shirou: Whoa!
Michael: ...fine, I suppose it'd be faster to just get to cleaning up here.
Ahura Mazda: Indeed! Supreme Ball!
Here it comes!

Chernobog: Get behind me! I shall block it!
THUNK

Chernobog: Come at me if you seek to take my friends!
Ahura Mazda: Wow, someone not Ahriman actually caught it. Sports is good civilization, I see. Now, let's dance Lord Chernobog!
Shirou: Team Shinjuku, support Chernobog!
And so the dramatic ball fight begins...

Meanwhile, at the stadium
Fuxi: Hmm, this might end faster than expected.
Fuxi reads through the battle log.

Fuxi: I can't believe Q'ursha and Volkh lost this round.
Fuxi told them pregame to be careful. They evidently ignored him.

Fuxi: I guess I AM bad at reading people's emotions. Oh well, we still have Perun. Anyways, have you given up yet?
Otohime: No.
Otohime's on the ground, damaged.

Fuxi: Oh, change of plans now that Team Eastern Tokyo's moved. Don't worry, MC isn't coming here anymore. Time to go myself!
Otohime: (I must do something...!)
Otohime tries kicking a ball at Fuxi! He dodges with Future Sight!

Otohime: Do you have eyes on the back of your head!?
Fuxi: I'm good at reading people, and that was your fifth ball. Bye now.
Fuxi winds up to throw a ball at Otohime!

Otohime: Got you. Thank you for falling for it.
Fuxi: What!?
Otohime pulls out a sixth ball and throws! Fuxi tries to dodge!

Otohime: I knew you'd do that, so I threw a curveball.
Ding! Double elimination!

Later
Perun: I cannot BELIEVE you got taken out before me, Fool-xi!
Fuxi: Yes, I was outplayed. Most definitely not because I got cocky. Oh well, next time.
Perun: Don't you care that you lost?
Fuxi: That's why we should cheer them on. As long as it isn't anyone else winning besides SIIIISTER~!
Perun: Well I GUESS. But this would never have happened if I was captain--
click

Fuxi: Oh no, my hand slipped. Anyways, you were actually a relief catcher instead of an outfielder? Were you bluffing earlier?
Otohime: No, you were correct before.
Fuxi: ...then where'd you get a sixth ball?
Otohime: Somebody else who spawned here gave it to me.
Flashback!

Shuten: Huh, a baseball stadium. How appropriate.
Shuten senses someone behind him and starts swinging!

Otohime: Wait, I am MC's teammate!
Present

Fuxi: Oh.
Otohime: Yes, I needed an ace in the hole if I were to go against a World Rep.
Fuxi: I see. Well I'm glad MC has a friend like you.
Otohime: Thank you. Join me in cheering them on?
Fuxi's always playing games. No hard feelings, plenty of sportsmanship.

Fuxi: Okay. Good luck out there, MC.
End of Episode part 

No comments:

Post a Comment